"The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 21 May 2010, 07:42

LadyR wrote: Image
Always wondered how and where this pic was taken!! I meanaaa I know that the pic is photoshopped but still...
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 May 2010, 07:45

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Always wondered how and where this pic was taken!! I meanaaa I know that the pic is photoshopped but still...
is it photoshopped? it's from the official website right?

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 21 May 2010, 07:53

W
Last edited by LadyR on 30 Mar 2011, 09:42, edited 1 time in total.

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 21 May 2010, 07:55

Vida wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
is it photoshopped? it's from the official website right?
Yep, it is....and it looks damn real....I mean, the tattoo is there and also the armpit hair. :p Never seen, that Kimi was shaved.... ''hmm''

:lol:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 21 May 2010, 07:59

What about those, people. it's from 2003, when Kimi did some PR-event for Hugo Boss! !Great!

the vid: http://www.myvideo.at/watch/6085927/Kim ... _Hugo_Boss

on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZXYJrRDkSc

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 May 2010, 08:09

auw auw auw.... :drool:

seen that.. but lost it some where... thanks

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 21 May 2010, 08:28

LadyR wrote: the armpit hair. :p Never seen, that Kimi was shaved.... ''hmm''
I hope he doesn't shave it. A man should be a man! LOL At least I like it that way. :)

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 21 May 2010, 08:41

Vida wrote:auw auw auw.... :drool:

seen that.. but lost it some where... thanks
Welcome! :)
Just remembered on the video, cuz have to pic since years. :lol:
Kinga wrote:
I hope he doesn't shave it. A man should be a man! LOL At least I like it that way. :)
Well, I agree. As long as the hair is not too long. In his case, it's looks okay!

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 May 2010, 08:59

LadyR wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Well, I agree. As long as the hair is not too long. In his case, it's looks okay!
are going to talk about his armpit hair :roll:: :roll:: :roll::

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 21 May 2010, 10:19

Acropolis wrote:And to think that once I was so blinded that I never thought that he was a good looking guy...
Honestly only last year when I got so pissed off by the way people were treating THE RAIKKONEN ( and I was not even his fan, just knowing what a grat driver and character he was) that I started to try to find more about him and I discovered that this guy has everything......LOOKS TOO..... :n :cool:
Hey thats exactly how it happened to me too :O I always knew he was a great racer but I had never really paid him too much attention. I was so mad the way his team was treating him that I started to take notice of him and then I was hooked. :p I normally go for latin guys, Ayrton being my ultimate and the guy in the film motorcylce diaries and my hubby too who is of Italien descent. Now its a cool blonde guy from Finland :O I swear I even viewed our terrible winter with so much snow in a different light. This sexy blondie is definately getting to me :p

Thanks Lady R for making this thread for all of us to enjoy..........bliss

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 21 May 2010, 10:41

Me too... his hot look is a really big bonus... :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 May 2010, 11:42

Linda-Anne wrote:
Acropolis wrote:And to think that once I was so blinded that I never thought that he was a good looking guy...
Honestly only last year when I got so pissed off by the way people were treating THE RAIKKONEN ( and I was not even his fan, just knowing what a grat driver and character he was) that I started to try to find more about him and I discovered that this guy has everything......LOOKS TOO..... :n :cool:
Hey thats exactly how it happened to me too :O I always knew he was a great racer but I had never really paid him too much attention. I was so mad the way his team was treating him that I started to take notice of him and then I was hooked. :p I normally go for latin guys, Ayrton being my ultimate and the guy in the film motorcylce diaries and my hubby too who is of Italien descent. Now its a cool blonde guy from Finland :O I swear I even viewed our terrible winter with so much snow in a different light. This sexy blondie is definately getting to me :p

Thanks Lady R for making this thread for all of us to enjoy..........bliss
Me too... exactly that... But Kimi JUST HAS SOMETHING....It's also his cool character that gives this extra to his otherwise perfect nordic looks that alone may not be so appealling to us from the south...Now about the guy in moto diaries ( I have the book in greek, english and spanish ) Serna is the name? He is incredible too ( have seen the movie I don't know how many times). Ayrton also had this special thing in his eyes too...

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 21 May 2010, 12:56

Linda-Anne wrote:I normally go for latin guys, Ayrton being my ultimate and the guy in the film motorcylce diaries and my hubby too who is of Italien descent. Now its a cool blonde guy from Finland :O I swear I even viewed our terrible winter with so much snow in a different light. This sexy blondie is definately getting to me :p
Haha same here! I keep asking myself, why Kimi? What is so exciting about him? What is so interesting in him? I think that because firstly he's very talented in a sport I've been a fan of for such a long time, his mysterious and unique personality is very exciting and not ordinary, and how could one forget about his looks. Which isn't extremely perfect but still the overall impression when you look at him is just... wow... his mesmerising eyes, his boyish smile, his cute nose, his teeth... I used to say that there's a duality, sometimes he looks like a kid from the neighbourhood
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... 08/107.jpg
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... p-0315.jpg
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... E_1000.jpg

but sometimes he's too sexy for words.
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... 063105.jpg
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... 08/88a.jpg
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... re%202.jpg
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... 52%5E6.jpg

As I could read Finnish women find him kinda average but something must be about him if he has THAT affect on so many people around the world.

It's interesting that a lot of people started to pay attention to him more when they saw what Ferrari has done to him. They wanted something bad for Kimi yet he gained many many people's sympathy with his humble behaviour! :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 21 May 2010, 13:25

All the years I would hear from the TV commentators about this COLD FINN and yet if you look at him in so many pictures he is so sweet...such a honey...and then sometimes such a baby face ...and then the cold Finn and good for him then he is like that, when they have broken his b**** with stupid questions and comments...

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 21 May 2010, 13:32

Haha
Last edited by LadyR on 30 Mar 2011, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.