The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 15 May 2010, 22:47

Thank you Ludy :)

What does Massa mean with the six tenths? Did he mean that someone takes away six tenths?
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 15 May 2010, 23:27

Wolfie wrote:Thank you Ludy :)

What does Massa mean with the six tenths? Did he mean that someone takes away six tenths?
Your're welcome!!! :hug:

Nikki, in this specific sentence I put here Massa said that the day he comes to a Team to take six tenths from any driver it's time to retire. He says it did not happen until now.

Let's wait and see what happens!!!! :wave:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 May 2010, 02:44

aah just woke up to see that my rant may have offended some members. I am really sorry but i can never act as a politically correct person for outsiders. Its you guys with whom i share my passion about Kimi Raikkonen and vice versa and not the outsiders.

I am least bothered as to what impression it gives to someone reading the forum from outside, whether he or she is keeping an eye on us or its plain outsiders.

The venting off or the rant just cannot stay away coz every now and then when Ferrari drop in their performances, it would remind me of those dark days Kimi had and was given a slack from one and all. I Shall try and cut down and keep my emotions in check but if we understand that such occasions are rare as F10 is far far better than what F60 was and we may not have such opportunity to criticize them more.

So when its due i may come down heavily as it still reminds me of entire trash that Kimi had to face there. Some of which Wolfie has already mentioned.

And its not Fernando Alonso whom i hate. Ofcourse he is a nice chap and deserved the seat with Ferrari. But he driving for them is reason enough that i should be happy for the failure of my another liked driver.

Anyways enough of my rants and lectures. I also agree that it wont make me any better than those who did the same with kimi but i guess i will have such attacks. And i sincerely apologize if members here felt that it was over the top and not required.

And as wolfie said we need more news about kimi. So paparazzi, do your job and we shall do ours .:)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 May 2010, 02:48

Kimi Raikkonen: Genio ... until dawn. I just saw LE ENTERING THE AMBER LOUNGE. SON OF THE MORNING 4

It never fails: where there are colored lights, music, good and Koskenkorva aunts , or a derivative, "there will be Kimi Raikkonen. The former Ferrari driver, 2007 World Champion and current rally racing was seen yesterday Cancano several boats anchored at the marina in Monte Carlo, so the information we receive relatively logical rebound knowing the character.

Man Ice -the Yeti for some, has been seen going about half past three in the Amber Lounge , the kitten megapijo where if they let you in if you wear running shoes, if they are encrusted with diamonds and costing of 500 tution at a meeting parriba . The Finn has not racing this weekend, so it is free of tremendous fun. Do not know what time will end, so if we suspect is that your alarm will sound in 24 engines roaring ... check out what time accounts look as off.

One Response to "Kimi Raikkonen: Genio ... until dawn. I just saw LE ENTERING THE AMBER LOUNGE. ARE THE 4 OF TOMORROW "

link:
http://www.virutasdegoma.com/2010/05/ki ... la-manana/
What a party boi Kimppa ... Way to Go... He must have partied till wee hours for sure.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 16 May 2010, 06:16

beefree88 wrote:
realms wrote:I think last year was all about balance ... Knowing how the car wouuld react . That gave him th confidence to push ...

( I think at Hungary I saw something that felt like- the car complaining , that th cornering speed is beyond what it can cope with :) )
In Monaco and later starting from Hungary they found a setup that fitted him well. With that he was able to deliver performances that Dyer described as being above what the car should be theoretically capable of. I'm sure if they didn't stop the car development, he'd have more wins than one. At worst he would have keep Ferrari ahead of Mac.

my point was ... even in those perfect weekends of 2008 ... (i happened to be watching barcelona 08 pole lap ... ) ... the laps wasnt that great ... i think we heard this more often than not in 07 and 08 "we could have gone faster but it was enough " .
whereas the f10 looked a car that was more stable which might have got something to do with the least sensitivity to aero , ferrari aero seems a lot more complicated than something like mclaren.... hungary i remember the amount of body roll th car took in one of those race laps ( which is why i said he was going faster than what the car can cope with :) )

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 16 May 2010, 07:59

Hey, everybody, after reading all four pages about your ranting, I would say your bashing has been kindergarten play compared to many other sites!
You dont need to feel like you had done something to your "reputation" as its gone already in the eyes of certain people and do we need them to say we are good fans or bad fans when we are trying to say whats in our heart ? I havent seen "Unnamed" bashing what would be considered unfair, we all just noticed he has been making errors that arent usual to his driving. But that belongs to another thread if someone needs to start talking about Ferrari nowadays. But anything thats related to Kimi and Ferrari I feel is free to said outloud here. Wasnt it the reason we left, because we couldnt say whats in our chest?
Some people just dont like Ferrari, some dont like Macca ,some dont like Red Bull and nobody likes Briatore but thats life and now majority of our bunch doesnt like Ferrari because of obvious reasons , so what.
Its still nice to notice that Kimi fans have certain conscience and understanding of realities.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 16 May 2010, 08:09

apple wrote:Hey, everybody, after reading all four pages about your ranting, I would say your bashing has been kindergarten play compared to many other sites!
You dont need to feel like you had done something to your "reputation" as its gone already in the eyes of certain people and do we need them to say we are good fans or bad fans when we are trying to say whats in our heart ? I havent seen "Unnamed" bashing what would be considered unfair, we all just noticed he has been making errors that arent usual to his driving. But that belongs to another thread if someone needs to start talking about Ferrari nowadays. But anything thats related to Kimi and Ferrari I feel is free to said outloud here. Wasnt it the reason we left, because we couldnt say whats in our chest?
Some people just dont like Ferrari, some dont like Macca ,some dont like Red Bull and nobody likes Briatore but thats life and now majority of our bunch doesnt like Ferrari because of obvious reasons , so what.
Its still nice to notice that Kimi fans have certain conscience and understanding of realities.
Just what I think too! Especially about the kindergarden way of some of us!!!We are pure angelic people compared to the others...
I like this place so much, I'm sorry I cannot contribute with news etc....but thanks to all of you for providing all this that is such a great escape from everyday hard reality... :) :)

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 16 May 2010, 08:14

apple wrote:Hey, everybody, after reading all four pages about your ranting, I would say your bashing has been kindergarten play compared to many other sites!
:thumbsup:

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 16 May 2010, 08:50

Tweet from adamcooperf1
Bumped into Kimi Raikkonen last night and had a good chat, he was in a good mood. Looks like he hasn't cut his hair since his last GP! Showed him my pictures of Alonso's wreck, thought he might find them interesting...
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

SilentKiller
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by SilentKiller » 16 May 2010, 09:16

saif wrote:Tweet from adamcooperf1
Bumped into Kimi Raikkonen last night and had a good chat, he was in a good mood. Looks like he hasn't cut his hair since his last GP! Showed him my pictures of Alonso's wreck, thought he might find them interesting...
Why would he find that interesting :confused:

Maybe he should have shown that to Lewis. :wave:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 16 May 2010, 09:21

realms wrote:I think that Alonso and Kimi's Ferrari first year is getting very similar ... ( similar but kimi's being the better results ) ... Even kimi's 07 qualy was compromised

btw Luie dindi I thought urbandictionary.com is the one everyone referred to :D

the first thing that I checked was a*****e and the top definition was seriously impressive .
You're absolutely right, Anith! My bad :p It is urbandictionary.com :blush:

No offense but I hate it when somebody calls anybody a fanboy/fangirl. I find it derogatory. Can we please refrain from dropping that word around here? I dunno but it's too reminiscent of PF1. Or maybe I'm just being a touch too sensitive.

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 16 May 2010, 09:24

SilentKiller wrote:
saif wrote:Tweet from adamcooperf1
Why would he find that interesting :confused:

Maybe he should have shown that to Lewis. :wave:
:lol: :lol:
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 16 May 2010, 11:11

Hi everyone!

I've not been able to come in here for a few days so I missed the whole bashing thing. I have to go back and read so many pages that it will take some time.

I just wanted to share with you my 15 minutes of fame :n

I was interviewed by C! magazine, which is the leading Automotive magazine here, because of my love for F1, for their May issue which has just come out.

Of course, I couldn't talk about my passion for F1 without mentioning Kimi so here's what I said:

Quote from C! Magazine - May 2010 issue
Who is your favorite driver?

"KIMI RAIKKONEN!!! As a professional driver - he's got the speed, the b*** to risk everything and go flat out, he's got tremendous talent, and nothing seems to faze him! He's really the Iceman! He is cool, calm and collected. He never whined and complained when things didn't go his way. He never loses his temper, he has these incredible one-liners that give one a glimpse of his wit and humor and he handled his being replaced at Ferrari with quiet dignity and with his head held high. Of course, I have to say that he is one of the most good-looking drivers I have ever come across! Drool!"
And the pic they put of me for the article was in front of Kimi's garage during the Singapore GP... :n

Hope you guys like what I said...Gotta spread the Kimimania here in Manila! :n

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 16 May 2010, 11:40

kracer wrote:Hi everyone!

I've not been able to come in here for a few days so I missed the whole bashing thing. I have to go back and read so many pages that it will take some time.

I just wanted to share with you my 15 minutes of fame :n

I was interviewed by C! magazine, which is the leading Automotive magazine here, because of my love for F1, for their May issue which has just come out.

Of course, I couldn't talk about my passion for F1 without mentioning Kimi so here's what I said:

Quote from C! Magazine - May 2010 issue
Who is your favorite driver?

"KIMI RAIKKONEN!!! As a professional driver - he's got the speed, the b*** to risk everything and go flat out, he's got tremendous talent, and nothing seems to faze him! He's really the Iceman! He is cool, calm and collected. He never whined and complained when things didn't go his way. He never loses his temper, he has these incredible one-liners that give one a glimpse of his wit and humor and he handled his being replaced at Ferrari with quiet dignity and with his head held high. Of course, I have to say that he is one of the most good-looking drivers I have ever come across! Drool!"
And the pic they put of me for the article was in front of Kimi's garage during the Singapore GP... :n

Hope you guys like what I said...Gotta spread the Kimimania here in Manila! :n
I love what you said :shhh: :hug:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 16 May 2010, 12:30

Nice Kracer :)
I miss a babysitter