The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 May 2010, 19:44

Don´t you believe that you´re thinking a litte bit too fanboyish?? No critic I am just thinking that they don´t just wait for Kimi´s decision and if he says he wants to come back they take him. It´s not Kimi but RB who holds all the aces (assumed that Kimi wants to come back). If Webbo wins the WDC or beats Sebbie they won´t dump him
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 15 May 2010, 19:46

Kriss wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Jenni is at Austria doing some HORSE :p riding and Daddy Räikkönen is taking part at some race with the legend cars.
She is that often here! ''hmm''
what do you have in mind? :zz:
Me?? Nothing special! Just wondering about that! :E :E :E
She could visit me the next time. I have a couple of questions! :lol: :lol:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 15 May 2010, 19:46

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Don´t you believe that you´re thinking a litte bit too fanboyish?? No critic I am just thinking that they don´t just wait for Kimi´s decision and if he says he wants to come back they take him. It´s not Kimi but RB who holds all the aces (assumed that Kimi wants to come back). If Webbo wins the WDC or beats Sebbie they won´t dump him
If that happens then we kimi fans would not want Webber to be dumped unceremoniously..Its better Webber keeps his seat. Kimi may have many takers for all we know... :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 15 May 2010, 19:48

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Don´t you believe that you´re thinking a litte bit too fanboyish?? No critic I am just thinking that they don´t just wait for Kimi´s decision and if he says he wants to come back they take him. It´s not Kimi but RB who holds all the aces (assumed that Kimi wants to come back). If Webbo wins the WDC or beats Sebbie they won´t dump him
Of course they could, if the contracts will made during the season. I am understood that Webber is like Trulli: a little better in qual than in race.
I miss a babysitter

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 May 2010, 19:49

luieluv wrote:
If that happens then we kimi fans would not want Webber to be dumped unceremoniously..Its better Webber keeps his seat. Kimi may have many takers for all we know... :)
Does he? :huh: Which other team do you think about?? Remember that he only wants to join a competitive team :O

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 May 2010, 19:51

Great vid Niki :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 May 2010, 19:51

of course they won't dump him if he can be WDC. But his contract is expireing in July. So nobody knows in advance who would be the WDC or how many times he can beat Vettel during the year. There must be a reason why Kimi is with RB :huh:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 May 2010, 19:53

LadyR wrote: She could visit me the next time. I have a couple of questions! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 May 2010, 19:54

Kriss wrote:
of course they won't dump him if he can be WDC. But his contract is expireing in July. So nobody knows in advance who would be the WDC or how many times he can beat Vettel during the year. There must be a reason why Kimi is with RB :huh:

Hm I guess it will be again a waiting game...as if the last year wasn´t exhausting enough. :roll:: But well who said that being a Kimifan is an easy task :p

RB does already sponsor him since a few years. :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 May 2010, 19:56

I don't think we can match up to the Alonso-fanboyism. Have you seen on the forums how Massa is bashed for absolutely everything but how Alonso just can't do anything wrong :roll::

It's unbelievable and so is the Spanish press. I've heard it earlier too that Spanish reporters worship Alonso and Turrini said about the press and Alonso today this:

The problem is not the Messiah of Oviedo, believe me. The problem is his Evangelisti, ie those which have passed off Alonso as the phenomenon of phenomena. He is not. That 's what I always said: he has never been greater than Raikkonen or Hamilton in his generation. And even less, of course. He will certainly bring the Ferrari Worldchampionship as long as he stops believing in his courtiers and provided that he reduces the error rate.

In life and in journalism it would be good to be intellectually honest. What would they say or write, today, the Evangelists, had it been Kimi planing against the barriers in practice?

He would have been pork meat.

But if we begin to monitor the conduct of the championship so far we find that Fernando has done some good things, some less good things and some, like today, very bad things. What do we want to say? Are we expected to continue with the whip cream, ignoring the evidence? Is the information meant to to serve the reader or the master?

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 May 2010, 19:58

TBH I am tired of this Ferrari ranting. Yes I am happy when they get a bad result and pissed when they win but well...all this bashing isn´t any better than the one Kimi got last year.

I don´t like the image of embittered Kimi fans :confused:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 15 May 2010, 20:02

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Does he? :huh: Which other team do you think about?? Remember that he only wants to join a competitive team :O
I know there are not many teams left but surely If Kimi wants to be back in F1, then he surely would have something up his sleeves apart from only RBR.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 15 May 2010, 20:04

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:TBH I am tired of this Ferrari ranting. Yes I am happy when they get a bad result and pissed when they win but well...all this bashing isn´t any better than the one Kimi got last year.

But considering what had happened last year one has every reason to be left in imbittered state. May be some ranting would be cut down but on such occasions its bound to spill out.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 May 2010, 20:10

luieluv wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:TBH I am tired of this Ferrari ranting. Yes I am happy when they get a bad result and pissed when they win but well...all this bashing isn´t any better than the one Kimi got last year.

But considering what had happened last year one has every reason to be left in imbittered state. May be some ranting would be cut down but on such occasions its bound to spill out.
yeah that wasn´t fair at all but well it happened. we should get over it! of course I dislike them forever but there is no use to begin the same embitterd discussion again and again. well that´s just my opinion :) peace :hug: :lol:

btw I don´t dislike Fairnando because he got Kimi´s seat as it wasn´t his fault at all. I can´t stand him because of his unfair behaviour on track. I bet that he is a nice chap off track (well that´s at least what a friend told me)

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 15 May 2010, 20:17

realms wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
luieluv wrote:..
Thanks for the artickle:)
What's with Ferrari guys nowadays? They didn't get their memo? ;)
Stella stating that with Kimi they didn't need words to communicate is not new, but Massa and Domi seems to appreciate Kimi a lot more since he left. Not to mention what Alo said on Thursday:
http://en.espnf1.com/monaco/motorsport/story/17058.html
"I can understand that there could be a level of pessimism after the show of strength from Red Bull in Barcelona qualifying, but we know that here, having the right set-up can make more of a difference than pure aerodynamic downforce and we already have a good baseline, given that last year, Kimi [Raikkonen in a Ferrari] nearly took pole with a car that was far off the F10 in terms of its potential."

What happened with doesn't communicate, can't develop/setup the car properly? :zz:
Ha haa, good point!
i think mentioning Kimi in that thursday debrief is down to PR ... ( maybe they do appreciate him ... and i am wrong )
on twitter InsideFerrari seems quite disturbed by santander alonso comments :P
Oh, of course, except for very few people nobody inside Ferrari appreciates Kimi. Otherwise, he would not have been replaced. I meant the "can't set up the car properly" part. It is Ferrari's way of upping how good their car was. Never mind Massa qualified at P5 while Kimi qualified at P2 with a difference of 0.5 s. And, Kimi missed the pole only because he made a mistake. In Q2 he was again 0.5 s faster than Massa. Car, sure!
Last edited by SpaMaster on 15 May 2010, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..