The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 15 May 2010, 09:19

Already tried to freeze Red Bull?

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8382/p5150011.jpg

Damn lush! :P

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 15 May 2010, 09:22

SpaMaster wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
luieluv wrote:Massa: "I do not take half a second to none", listen

Opens the chest in an interview with Brazilian journalists in Monaco

"If the guy is happy or not, that's his problem. I am very happy to be the way I am and the day I walk into a team or into the championship to take six tenths from anybody, it is the moment to stop".

"Alonso is a fine driver, but Kimi was excellent, and also was Schumacher. It is impossible to say Fernando is better than them. I believe that in those races I really had a problem. They day I don't have a problem I will admit it, so, it is not a correct comparison".

"I always heard about it [rumours about his Ferrari seat]; there's always someone stepping up to replace me. What affects me is my situation inside the team, and I am fine. With the problems I had, the team knows what was it, I do too and that's what really matters".

"The important thing is the confidence inside the team. If Ferrari does not want me to win and to be well, I am the one changing things, not the rumours. I am just not happy because I want to see this problem out soon. Other than that, I am fine inside the team and I am not worried about rumours".

Link:
http://tazio.uol.com.br/f-1/textos/18323/

Thanks to Faisal from Orkut who invariably has picked this story from our earlier forum
Thanks for the artickle:)
What's with Ferrari guys nowadays? They didn't get their memo? ;)
Stella stating that with Kimi they didn't need words to communicate is not new, but Massa and Domi seems to appreciate Kimi a lot more since he left. Not to mention what Alo said on Thursday:
http://en.espnf1.com/monaco/motorsport/story/17058.html
"I can understand that there could be a level of pessimism after the show of strength from Red Bull in Barcelona qualifying, but we know that here, having the right set-up can make more of a difference than pure aerodynamic downforce and we already have a good baseline, given that last year, Kimi [Raikkonen in a Ferrari] nearly took pole with a car that was far off the F10 in terms of its potential."

What happened with doesn't communicate, can't develop/setup the car properly? :zz:
Ha haa, good point!
i think mentioning Kimi in that thursday debrief is down to PR ... ( maybe they do appreciate him ... and i am wrong )
on twitter InsideFerrari seems quite disturbed by santander alonso comments :P

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 15 May 2010, 09:53

A third ad of Kimi?? :blink: haven't seen that yet!!!

thanks for the congrats everyone, I feel like a free bird now after the thesis!!! :lol:

didn't even realize that it was Monaco weekend until I visited this thread! I've been so out of the loop... the qualification starts in 2 hours, gotta watch it. But before that I will go and bake myself in the sun, it's +30C degrees outside!!!!!! :blink: am I in Finland???

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 May 2010, 10:52

Signor Leo Turrini was quick to react this morning :lol:

Alonso crashes in free practice!
Published by Leo Turrini Sat, 15/05/2010 - 11:01

Ah, the folly of Monaco! I wrote and said on Thursday that El Banco, understood as Alonso, seemed perfectly avoiding the pitfalls of the Principality. But after 21 minutes of free morning practice today, on Saturday, our hero crashed disastrously with the F10 in area Massenet. Botta Madonna (meaning Mrs. Ciccone, that of 'Sex' and 'Vogue'), serious damage to the Ferrari but driver unharmed.

El Banco has said candidly that it was his fault. The question is now whether the good mechanics have adjusted the Red Horse in time for qualification. Otherwise, er...

I swear that I heard the laughter of a Finnish tourist echoing in the harbor but am not able to confirm or deny the detail.

:rofl:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 15 May 2010, 10:54

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 May 2010, 10:54

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:Yet another common thing, cigis.

Reason to celebrate :
You too, Luie :S

We are setting a bad example here :lol:
Yeah. Lolz.. :lol:
So now i have kimi's ciggis, Kimi's booze and Kimi's Haps.
Whats next? :n
Tattoos :zz:

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 15 May 2010, 10:57

Thanks Nicole!!!!!
Monaco FP3 Alonso crash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSMHQVX8ec

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 May 2010, 10:59

Dracaena wrote:
beefree88 wrote:Come to think of it, I wonder if he still brings his notebook with him everywhere, and why he needs it that much. I never saw anybody ever asking that from him
:huh: I've never seen him with a notebook...
Apparently it's true, Dracaena :O

This one goes off-topic:
Off-Topic: show
10 phrases from Alonso
Published by Leo Turrini Sat, 06/03/2010 - 01:28

Drumming!!!! This week the only artist will be: Fernando Alonso, also known as El Banco. These are taken from an interview in Gazzetto dello Sport.

The questions are good but Nando's replies are irresistable. They are worth taking peyote, smoking crack and listening to music.

I want to remind one interesting thing before I take my trip. In the interview the name of the blond driver who nowadays drives a Citroen in WRC isn't mentioned even by mistake. As it happens he is the latest champion in the red army. Soon he can be removed from Hall of Fame, right? You can call him 'the forgotten one' if you want.

Oh well, let's march.

10.'My father always said to me that a driver can win races and titles but he has achieved nothing if he hasn't drove in Ferrari.'

- Turrini: These men have said the same in this order: Rene Arnoux, Patrick Tambay, Michele Alboreto, Rocky Balboa, Nicola Larini, Apollo Creed, Jean Alesi, James Bond, Alain Prost, Gerard Depardieu, Gerardone Berger, Nigel Mansell, Ivan Capelli, Alberto Sordi, Eddie Irvine, Pamela Anderson, Michael Schumacher, Gigi Riva, Gina Lollobrigida, Rocco Siffredi, Rubens Barrichello, Pele, my aunt Tilde, etc etc.

Song:'You have always been mine', Giancarlo Grignani.

9.'When I was a child and came from school my mother and I used to compete, traffic light after traffic light. And I had to win her every time.'

- Turrini: Lewis Hamilton was not your mother yet you let him win and ended it in a disgusting way.

8 'From the first day in Maranello I saw how the mechanics even put the mirrors with the same commitment as if it was their own car. There is feeling, heart.'

- Turrini: It's obvious that the mechanics in McLaren and Renault put the mirrors the wrong way.

Song:'Fiery hearts'

7.'The ten top drivers have only small differences if we leave out the car, tyres and the team.

- Turrini: A horrible example of Stalinist self-critisism because if leave out the car, tyres and the team we are talking about a wheelbarrow, not a F1-car.

Song: Soviet Union's national anthem.

6.'I always work in front of everybody's eyes, I can't cheat.'

- Turrini: Hmm, Nelsinho Piquet also worked in front of everybody's eyes in Singapore but it took almost two years before anyone noticed anything.

Song:'Nobody can judge, not even you', Caterina Caselli.

5.'I have never studied Italian. As a matter of fact when I write it's a complete nightmare, I have problems with the plurals, I never know how it's said.'

- Turrini: Hey, the most important thing is that you start writing e-mails because some of them are already filed and they are pretty cool.
Song:'Write', Nino Bonocore.

4.'I keep a diary over how I feel, about the changes in the car and my observations. I write them down and read them before every race.'

- Turrini: But that is mania! He also communicated with de la Rosan during the good old days in McLaren. I think Alonso has an archive that can be compared with Marco Travaglio's archive.

Song:'Mrs. writer'

3.(About Massa).'The relationship with Ferrari is a personal matter, everyone feels it in their own way.'

- Turrini: All we have to do is wait for a few months before he is evicted to Brazil.

Song:'Without further, beyond the facts, without further, love'. The Sisters Flag.

2.(About the purchase of Ferrari 458).'Let's say it like this; I got it with a good price.'

- Turrini: Of course they give you a discount after the amount of money that Botin from Santander has poured in Cavallino's coffee cups.

Song:'Money', Pink Floyd.

And last but not least, the phrase of the year, I say it's the phrase of the century.

Drumming!!!! These words should be engraved in marble with gold:

1.'Even when eating dessert I have to finish it before others do'.

We are in pure psychedelia, in LSD-ecstacy. I will put on Jimi Hendrix and wish everyone a good weekend.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 15 May 2010, 11:01

Anelise wrote:Thanks Nicole!!!!!
Monaco FP3 Alonso crash
Nice. :blush:
I miss a babysitter

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 May 2010, 11:04

Monaco FP3 Alonso crash
Thanks Anelise :hug:

Turrini's comment about Kimi laughing made me think that had Kimi laughed he would have laughed what we call 'räkä-naurut' which means a snotty laughter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDKfCAN7 ... re=related

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 15 May 2010, 11:10

Wolfie wrote:
Monaco FP3 Alonso crash
Thanks Anelise :hug:

Turrini's comment about Kimi laughing made me think that had Kimi laughed he would have laughed what we call 'räkä-naurut' which means a snotty laughter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDKfCAN7 ... re=related
I don't know is Kimi interested about Alonso's crash but I can laught "räkäisesti" for it :lol:
I miss a babysitter

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 15 May 2010, 11:14

Rumours from Twitter ( James Allen) were confirmed:
Fonso won't take part in the quali, cuz of that -> Image

He will get a new chassis for tmr and will start the race from the pit lane!

marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by marrie17 » 15 May 2010, 11:19

Moominpappa wrote:
Monaco FP3 Alonso crash
Nice. :blush:
+1 :blush:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 15 May 2010, 11:27

hi guys... im back... wow so many to read since the last time...

that pics of kimi is hot and makes me drooling..... :drool: :drool: :drool: ...

i knew that he smokes since 2007... hey kimi would you like to join us on the smoking and coffee club... :)) it would be nice to have you hang around....
Wolfie wrote:Signor Leo Turrini was quick to react this morning :lol:

Ah, the folly of Monaco! I wrote and said on Thursday that El Banco, understood as Alonso, seemed perfectly avoiding the pitfalls of the Principality. But after 21 minutes of free morning practice today, on Saturday, our hero crashed disastrously with the F10 in area Massenet. Botta Madonna (meaning Mrs. Ciccone, that of 'Sex' and 'Vogue'), serious damage to the Ferrari but driver unharmed.

El Banco has said candidly that it was his fault. The question is now whether the good mechanics have adjusted the Red Horse in time for qualification. Otherwise, er...

I swear that I heard the laughter of a Finnish tourist echoing in the harbor but am not able to confirm or deny the detail.

priceless....

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 15 May 2010, 11:32

Wolfie wrote:Signor Leo Turrini was quick to react this morning :lol:

Oh my...who's that guy! I wanna make friends with him! :rofl: :rofl: