The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 20:41

Dracaena wrote:
Kinga wrote:I don't think it's Kimi, that man on the pic is too tall IMO. :confused: And too masculine, can be that he's one of Kimi's ice-hockey friends.
I agree, I don't think it's Kimi in either pic. And those shorts, well, I'm sure there's a special place in hell for them, right next to the hap section...

My obsession with the hap is starting to go overboard. I've spent maybe 20 minutes of this day on hating that thing :lol:.
Dracaena, I'm also working hard on accepting the hap. It is harder every time after seeing him wear a normal cap :fear:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 20:43

luieluv wrote:Yet another common thing, cigis.

Reason to celebrate :
You too, Luie :S

We are setting a bad example here :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 14 May 2010, 20:45

Oh God.... Kimi is going to give us great entertainment this weekend even without rally....
Let's wait and see how he's going to drive everyone mad playing hide and seek....
I also don't think the shirtless guy is him... Kimi is really slender and not so heavily built....
and again he's a real person, he can drink smoke, have fun.... he's not a robot like the others who shake in front of their bosses and the press to be "correct"...

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 20:48

Soren wrote:
Wolfie wrote: You probably find it later. I was on the phone with Apple yesterday when they aired it and we are like bla bla bla bla bla so we missed most of it :lol:

In a motorsport magazine I got today was an ad on the first page with Kimi and the text was: Start surfing. Kimi is standing in his Red Bull racing outfit holding a purple computer and there's about 6 Kimis in the shadows - probably to show how fast Mokkula is :roll::

Päiväkahvi is the nice word for hmmmm.... you get the picture :n

There are ads in papers like: Welcome to päiväkahville (coffee in the day) but iltakahvi, never heard of that
Ah. Cant wait to see the ad :D

But im sorry Wolfie - I dont get the picture. Nice word for hmmmm? What??? I dont understand at all :huh:
Sören, are you teasing me or genuinely asking :n

A lady invites a gentleman in the middle of the day for coffee and money exchanges hands when he is leaving :blush:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 20:51

beefree88 wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Now who can tell if Kimi drinks coffee or not - that would be the icing on the cake :n
There were pics of him with coffe mug in his hand in Turkey.
Thanks beefree :hug:

Also thanks Ludy and Kriss and Anelise and LadyR and all of you who have brought all these pictures and the conversations have been so much fun to read :rofl:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 21:03

Wolfie wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Now who can tell if Kimi drinks coffee or not - that would be the icing on the cake :n

Also thanks Ludy and Kriss and Anelise and LadyR and all of you who have brought all these pictures and the conversations have been so much fun to read :rofl:
Welcome, we all are doing our best!
I'm sure, Kimi would be proud of his fanbase, if he would read the stuff here... :lol:

Oh, I suppose after all this boat-photo-action, he surely relaxed in front of TV while watching IIHF World Champion. Suomi was great once again. 2-0 victory against Belarus! Leijonat on paras! Kiitos! :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 14 May 2010, 21:05

Yes, these pictures make everybody go wild....
Can't wait to see more....

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 14 May 2010, 21:25

LadyR wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
beefree88 wrote:

Welcome, we all are doing our best!
I'm sure, Kimi would be proud of his fanbase, if he would read the stuff here... :lol:

Oh, I suppose after all this boat-photo-action, he surely relaxed in front of TV while watching IIHF World Champion. Suomi was great once again. 2-0 victory against Belarus! Leijonat on paras! Kiitos! :)
You're welcome Nicole!!! We were having fun and trying to find out about Kimi in these pictures!!! :lol:

I agree with you LadyR, Kimi would be proud of his fanbase!!! Sometimes we are really crazy!!! :lol:

Ludy :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 14 May 2010, 21:26

Acropolis wrote:Yes, these pictures make everybody go wild....
Can't wait to see more....
+1 :zz: :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 15 May 2010, 02:01

hello everybody,

thanks for the pics and entertaining comments...been really busy... completing the stupid thesis and doing lots of things I shouldn't be doing (like filing taxes etc)... now I know how Dindi feels :fear:

How come I don't see paid guests on his boat? Is it only during the GP? Sab but not surprised to hear that Kimi will be nowhere near the pit garages etc... he is really classy, not to step into anyone's limelight.

Can't help but feel that Massa regrets not fighting harder for kimi to be in the other car. With Fonzi, he's now saying things like Kimi is excellent (while Fonzi is "fine") :confused:
The JINX

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by iceman1 » 15 May 2010, 03:48

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
hmm dunno! :huh: :p
Bayern Vs Werder Bremen ?

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 15 May 2010, 03:58

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:Yet another common thing, cigis.

Reason to celebrate :
You too, Luie :S

We are setting a bad example here :lol:
Yeah. Lolz.. :lol:
So now i have kimi's ciggis, Kimi's booze and Kimi's Haps.
Whats next? :n
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 May 2010, 05:42

luieluv wrote:
Kimi's gadgets? :lol:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Moominpappa » 15 May 2010, 06:23

At Monday Finland - Slovakia

Here Finland is too warm for me. Yesterday here was +27C and today morning has been very warm. I like more winter.
I miss a babysitter

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 15 May 2010, 06:24

Kriss wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Kimi's gadgets? :lol:
Come to think of it, I wonder if he still brings his notebook with him everywhere, and why he needs it that much. I never saw anybody ever asking that from him
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"