The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by miezicat » 14 May 2010, 17:06

LadyR wrote:
Pyper wrote:I reckon you could be right Lady R..... and if you are, I had no idea he was hiding that body underneath his overalls!!! :O
Maybe...Kimi is just too shy... :blush: :blush:

:rofl:
he doesn't have to with that body :drool: but I'm still not sure it's him. it's the same guy on both pics if you look at the shorts but in the article to that auto motor und sport pic it says that they haven't seen Kimi yet on his yacht and that he is probably still sleeping... at noon. :lol: at the other pic the description says it's Kimi. :confused:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 14 May 2010, 17:12

LadyR wrote:
luieluv wrote:
LadyR wrote:Well....I think, it's Kimi. The Iceman-tattoo on his left forearm is always so damn difficult to see and the tribal on his right isn't visible for this angle...

So that's my theory:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9658/yacht2kopie.jpg

the red angle on the pic shows very very very tiny part of his tribal tattoo.
the blue circle shows on of those goofy hats kimi loves to wear
the green circle: that might be Gino Rosato, Kimi's best friend from Ferrari times.
Haps and not Hats :n
:lol: :lol:

Okay, it's a goofy cap! Image

LadyR you're theory is great!!! :)
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 14 May 2010, 17:18

Well I read the article which belongs to the pic and they said that kimi wasn´t seen on the boat at the morning
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 14 May 2010, 17:20

miezicat wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Pyper wrote:I reckon you could be right Lady R..... and if you are, I had no idea he was hiding that body underneath his overalls!!! :O
Maybe...Kimi is just too shy... :blush: :blush:

he doesn't have to with that body :drool: but I'm still not sure it's him. it's the same guy on both pics if you look at the shorts but in the article to that auto motor und sport pic it says that they haven't seen Kimi yet on his yacht and that he is probably still sleeping... at noon. :lol: at the other pic the description says it's Kimi. :confused:
I guess they are trying to make us mad!!!! :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 14 May 2010, 17:33

Ice-Ludy wrote:
miezicat wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Maybe...Kimi is just too shy...

I guess they are trying to make us mad!!!! :lol:
:rofl: :n

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 14 May 2010, 18:05

LadyR wrote:Btw, on the monaco pic: Is the guy on the opposite to Kimi Mika Häkkinen? ''hmm''
I think Mika and Mark are with Kimi on that pic
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 14 May 2010, 18:07

Wolfie wrote: Now who can tell if Kimi drinks coffee or not - that would be the icing on the cake :n
There were pics of him with coffe mug in his hand in Turkey.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 14 May 2010, 19:12

I don't think it's Kimi, that man on the pic is too tall IMO. :confused: And too masculine, can be that he's one of Kimi's ice-hockey friends.
Last edited by Kinga on 14 May 2010, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 14 May 2010, 19:12

ImageImage

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 14 May 2010, 19:48

Massa: "I do not take half a second to none", listen

Opens the chest in an interview with Brazilian journalists in Monaco

"I think that, even if the press criticizes me by not saying the right thing, I feel respected and, even if today I don't have a WDC on my resumé, people know I could have won the title".

"Of course, it is always best to listen carefully, but we have to be ready for everything. There's no use in read and change your mind upon reading. Work is what matters. I always had problems, like financial problems, and it would not always be out on magazines. That doesn't change the moment I am in and I need to think about my work, that's what matters".

"The day I come and not speak the truth is the day I will stop racing. I am one of the few drivers who speak the truth in an interview. I am the first one to say what's going on. We already talked about what's happening with the tyres and I won't race to take six tenths from anyone".

"I always raced strong team-mates, maybe I was the only one. So, if we take a closer look, it is a certainty that those who are asking [about Massa beaing beaten by Alonso] are not 'top' press journalists. Some will ask, but those are the ones who will always want to joke around and are not pros. I am and when I have problems, I will speak out".

"If the guy is happy or not, that's his problem. I am very happy to be the way I am and the day I walk into a team or into the championship to take six tenths from anybody, it is the moment to stop".

"Alonso is a fine driver, but Kimi was excellent, and also was Schumacher. It is impossible to say Fernando is better than them. I believe that in those races I really had a problem. They day I don't have a problem I will admit it, so, it is not a correct comparison".

"I always heard about it [rumours about his Ferrari seat]; there's always someone stepping up to replace me. What affects me is my situation inside the team, and I am fine. With the problems I had, the team knows what was it, I do too and that's what really matters".

"The important thing is the confidence inside the team. If Ferrari does not want me to win and to be well, I am the one changing things, not the rumours. I am just not happy because I want to see this problem out soon. Other than that, I am fine inside the team and I am not worried about rumours".

Link:
http://tazio.uol.com.br/f-1/textos/18323/

Thanks to Faisal from Orkut who invariably has picked this story from our earlier forum
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 14 May 2010, 19:57

Kinga wrote:I don't think it's Kimi, that man on the pic is too tall IMO. :confused: And too masculine, can be that he's one of Kimi's ice-hockey friends.
I agree, I don't think it's Kimi in either pic. And those shorts, well, I'm sure there's a special place in hell for them, right next to the hap section...

My obsession with the hap is starting to go overboard. I've spent maybe 20 minutes of this day on hating that thing :lol:.

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 14 May 2010, 20:10

Thanks Kriss!!! :thumbsup:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 20:31

luieluv wrote:Massa: "I do not take half a second to none", listen

"I think that, even if the press criticizes me by not saying the right thing, I feel respected and, even if today I don't have a WDC on my resumé, people know I could have won the title".

"Of course, it is always best to listen carefully, but we have to be ready for everything. There's no use in read and change your mind upon reading. Work is what matters. I always had problems, like financial problems, and it would not always be out on magazines. That doesn't change the moment I am in and I need to think about my work, that's what matters".

"The day I come and not speak the truth is the day I will stop racing. I am one of the few drivers who speak the truth in an interview. I am the first one to say what's going on. We already talked about what's happening with the tyres and I won't race to take six tenths from anyone".

"I always raced strong team-mates, maybe I was the only one. So, if we take a closer look, it is a certainty that those who are asking [about Massa beaing beaten by Alonso] are not 'top' press journalists. Some will ask, but those are the ones who will always want to joke around and are not pros. I am and when I have problems, I will speak out".

"If the guy is happy or not, that's his problem. I am very happy to be the way I am and the day I walk into a team or into the championship to take six tenths from anybody, it is the moment to stop".

"Alonso is a fine driver, but Kimi was excellent, and also was Schumacher. It is impossible to say Fernando is better than them. I believe that in those races I really had a problem. They day I don't have a problem I will admit it, so, it is not a correct comparison".

"I always heard about it [rumours about his Ferrari seat]; there's always someone stepping up to replace me. What affects me is my situation inside the team, and I am fine. With the problems I had, the team knows what was it, I do too and that's what really matters".

"The important thing is the confidence inside the team. If Ferrari does not want me to win and to be well, I am the one changing things, not the rumours. I am just not happy because I want to see this problem out soon. Other than that, I am fine inside the team and I am not worried about rumours".

Link:

Thanks to Faisal from Orkut who invariably has picked this story from our earlier forum
Thanks luieluv! :hug:
Great to hear Felipe's opinion, especially about the team mate question. Can't agree more with him! :cool:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 20:33

Awww...c'mon guys...why shouldn't Kimi show us himself shirtless? :lol:

He already showed us himself while lying in bed, you remember?! ;) :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 20:40

LadyR wrote:
luieluv wrote:Massa: "I do not take half a second to none", listen

Link:

Thanks luieluv! :hug:
Great to hear Felipe's opinion, especially about the team mate question. Can't agree more with him! :cool:
+1 :shhh:

That was priceless, Luie :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL