Hamilton or Alonso

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 13 May 2007, 19:40

i think 1 day he will be a great champion but its very early days yet wait till the end of the season and see if hes still as calm and collected, time will tell, how good he will be depends on his first accident will he lose the edge or not

Sonya
car driver
car driver

Post by Sonya » 13 May 2007, 20:38

Hamilton seems to be better in many ways. But who knows, there were only 4 races and a lot of things will happen before the end of the season...but I prefer Hamilton to Alonso all the way :)

Marco A.
car driver
car driver

Post by Marco A. » 13 May 2007, 21:56

The kids is god, but Alonso is a lot mor experient.

theo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by theo » 13 May 2007, 22:20

wow, Hamilton is the best, knowing that alonso is more experienced, but dunno why he is not doing his best, he could do much better! but as for hamilton, he is first right now after the spain GP in the championship! :cheesy: 8)
GO KIMIIII....

hahakla
car driver
car driver

Post by hahakla » 13 May 2007, 22:36

hamilton first in the championsship wow and that in his first year in formule 1 nice job man :D :cheesy:

Raphah
car driver
car driver

Post by Raphah » 13 May 2007, 23:15

Now alonso, maybe hamilton in the future!

raikks
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by raikks » 14 May 2007, 04:53

or opposite :)

Flavio_F1
car driver
car driver

Post by Flavio_F1 » 14 May 2007, 15:13

I say, in the beggining of the season, I thought Hamilton could never beat Alonso, but now, I feel that hamilton has the chance. He´s is consistent, and don´t make stupid errors. And I feel that he´s getting better every race, more adapted to the car. His performance in the Spanish GP was better than Alonso, no doubts! Even if we don´t consider Alonso´s mistake in the first lap, (I don´t think the damaged his car) it seems the Hamilton had a better rhythym..

BANANAGP
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Hamilton or Alonso

Post by BANANAGP » 15 May 2007, 00:07

jana7i wrote:so who do u think will be the faster of the 2 for the rest of the season??

i say ALONSO. he has everthing under control it seems, and i think hamilton is gona start making mistakes. i think hamilton will be right behind him
Both Drivers started the season in a new car and with a new team... However Alonso has Two Championships and several F1 seasons ahead of Hamilton. I was really really surprised to see Hamilton so close to Alonso in testing and even more surprised to see him finish ahead in the races.

Hamilton has without a doubt out-driven Alonso so far this season. I also think Alonso is cracking under the pressure.

Two things become immediately obvious to me:
1) Alonso is human
2) Fisichella sucks!

seineph
car driver
car driver

Post by seineph » 17 May 2007, 17:02

If you wouldn't have to be experienced in F1,I'd say Hamilton.Although,Alonso is having a hard time getting used to McLaren and Hamilton is really good so I'm going with Hamilton.
KİWİ

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 17 May 2007, 17:14

BANANAGP wrote:
jana7i wrote:so who do u think will be the faster of the 2 for the rest of the season??

i say ALONSO. he has everthing under control it seems, and i think hamilton is gona start making mistakes. i think hamilton will be right behind him
Both Drivers started the season in a new car and with a new team... However Alonso has Two Championships and several F1 seasons ahead of Hamilton. I was really really surprised to see Hamilton so close to Alonso in testing and even more surprised to see him finish ahead in the races.

Hamilton has without a doubt out-driven Alonso so far this season. I also think Alonso is cracking under the pressure.

Two things become immediately obvious to me:
1) Alonso is human
2) Fisichella sucks!
yes but fernando has a very unique driving style and i think the switch from michelin really slowed him down but he's recovering until one day when he'll master the new tyres and show us that lewis should not be so confident about his chances (still, lewis is a great driver!)
mm tofu

BANANAGP
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by BANANAGP » 17 May 2007, 21:40

alex wrote: yes but fernando has a very unique driving style and i think the switch from michelin really slowed him down but he's recovering until one day when he'll master the new tyres and show us that lewis should not be so confident about his chances (still, lewis is a great driver!)
Hmmmm dunno... Clearly Hamilton wasn't used to the Michellins either, or the brakes, or any of the F1 dynamics really... Who's to say Hamilton won't keep progressing at a similar or better rate?

"Unique" is not synonymous with better.

Even so, there's something to be said about beating Schumi to the WC... Twice. ;)

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 21 May 2007, 05:23

BANANAGP wrote:
alex wrote: yes but fernando has a very unique driving style and i think the switch from michelin really slowed him down but he's recovering until one day when he'll master the new tyres and show us that lewis should not be so confident about his chances (still, lewis is a great driver!)
Hmmmm dunno... Clearly Hamilton wasn't used to the Michellins either, or the brakes, or any of the F1 dynamics really... Who's to say Hamilton won't keep progressing at a similar or better rate?

"Unique" is not synonymous with better.

Even so, there's something to be said about beating Schumi to the WC... Twice. ;)
do u guys think alonso is drivng the Mclraen the same way he used to drive the Renault? and that its causing him some problems??
unlike hamilton, who i assume only knows how to drive the new Mclaren.

assadof1
car driver
car driver

Post by assadof1 » 21 May 2007, 08:07

alonso changed his driving style this year and u can notic that on the onboard view.... but i think hamiltion is crashing alonso this year as he had no weak point till now

_*kimi-Iku*_
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by _*kimi-Iku*_ » 21 May 2007, 12:26

I support Hamilton in this battle.. go hami go!
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*