The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 01 May 2010, 10:31

Here's a list of all articles of Kimi in newspaper "Iltalehti" since 2005.... :) :lol:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/julkkislista/20 ... 9_jl.shtml

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 01 May 2010, 10:32

Dindi I took the trouble going through old times at kimi cool lounge to find this http://ibnlive.in.com/news/secret-kitch ... 10-19.html

hope it works

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 01 May 2010, 11:00

momo wrote:
apple wrote:Actually the reindeers meet isnt expensive if you have time to travel to Lapland and by it straight from the reindeer owner. But if you start to calculate how much it costs to travel to Lapland ,you better by a whole reindeer at once ! We have a friend in Lapland who visits here many times during the year and he brings the reindeer meat with him . We buy it from him about 6-8 euros/kilogram.
Happy vapunpäivää to every Finn here :hug: Have been a little tired but getting better all the time.
Dindi ,finnish food is mostly based on potatoes like pappa here says, but ofcourse we eat rise too. In fact the rice porridge was a huge success at our friends bread and breakfast place when they served it to chinese guests . But nowdays you get only vegetables with your stake if you want ,not potatoes like usually.
Very common foods are meatballs, pasta,chicken and fishfoods ,smoked salmon or flamed salmon,fried little fishes which name I dont know in english(muikku),very delicious and usually served with smashed potatoes,of course finnish berries and mushrooms. Momo have you tasted finnish porcini?Tthat all made very simple way so the tastes are pure, so not spicy.Uups..should have made off topic,right.
Off-Topic: show
I ate the porcini so many times...
I still have house full of dried mushrooms, kantarelli, suppiloivahvero that I picked in the forests of Vittäsk (Kirkkonummi) where I lived some years ago.
You forgot to mention these: karjalanpiirakka, mämmi, kaalikääryle, karjalanpaisti ecc. :lol: :lol:
Yep, little difficult to explain in english. Karelian pie, which is riceporridge in the ryehusk..picture would be better but taste is so good, made them last week..Did you actually taste mämmi? :fear: I dont like it, too strong for me. I have suppilovahveros too in my freezer but kanttarelli makes my stomach ache. :huh: Btw found a little older cooking book, here is first receipe "Bear steak" First go to the forest and hunt a middle sized bear...er...piece of cake. :blink:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 01 May 2010, 11:30

apple wrote:
Yep, little difficult to explain in english. Karelian pie, which is riceporridge in the ryehusk..picture would be better but taste is so good, made them last week..Did you actually taste mämmi? :fear: I dont like it, too strong for me. I have suppilovahveros too in my freezer but kanttarelli makes my stomach ache. :huh: Btw found a little older cooking book, here is first receipe "Bear steak" First go to the forest and hunt a middle sized bear...er...piece of cake. :blink:
YES!!! BUONOOOOOOOO!!!!
I love it with cream and sugar! Image

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 01 May 2010, 11:45

momo, your icon is so cute !!! I dunno how to input my icons here &doh
The JINX

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 01 May 2010, 12:06

Karjalanpaisti is one of my favourite finnish food.

Some people are told in finnish forum that they are laught a lot when watch the DNA advert.
I miss a babysitter

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 01 May 2010, 12:37

brendakarli wrote:momo, your icon is so cute !!! I dunno how to input my icons here &doh
you just have to copy the link of the icon you want to input between [img]....[/img] :O

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 01 May 2010, 16:34

Moominpappa wrote:Karjalanpaisti is one of my favourite finnish food.

Some people are told in finnish forum that they are laught a lot when watch the DNA advert.

Why? :huh: Oh man I want to see it as well :<>:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 01 May 2010, 16:35

LadyR wrote:Oh yikes, all that food sounds sooo lush, apple! :)
Hyvää vappua! :D

Today is the 16th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's deadly accident in Tamburello turn during Imola GP 1994.

You are still one of the less real legends in motorsport. I will never forget you!

As well the 30th April was the 16th anniversary of the deadly accident of Austrian GP pilot Roland Ratzenberger....

R.I.P.
gosh 16 years already... seems like it was only few years ago when it happened... You are the legend Aryton...

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 01 May 2010, 16:37

Moominpappa wrote:Karjalanpaisti is one of my favourite finnish food.

i want to see it...

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 01 May 2010, 17:06

Hmmm....yeah, why doesn't someone do the non-Finnish Raikko a favor by uploading the commercial....seeing that would make my weekend! :n :lol: :)

KIMBO1
kart driver
kart driver

Post by KIMBO1 » 01 May 2010, 18:44

LadyR wrote:
brendakarli wrote:momo, your icon is so cute !!! I dunno how to input my icons here &doh
you just have to copy the link of the icon you want to input between [img]....[/img] :O
LadyR I would also like an Icon like brendakarli but dont even know where to start to find an Icon I am really thick about this sort of thing any advice would be appreciated

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 01 May 2010, 18:48

KIMBO1 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
LadyR I would also like an Icon like brendakarli but dont even know where to start to find an Icon I am really thick about this sort of thing any advice would be appreciated
Here:
http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php?wahl=7&ziel=ekelig
http://www.vocinelweb.it/faccine/

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 01 May 2010, 19:11

Thx Momo! Yeah, here you can find some funny icons as well ... http://www.smileygarden.de/

Haha...I found this old pic today, didn't know it yet, but I really loveee it....this confused expression is too cute....

http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/kimijatatskaHM_vi.jpg

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 01 May 2010, 20:20

luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote: 08.03.2010

Rallydriver Kimi Räikkönen's market value isn't as high as the F1-driver Kimi Räikkönen's market value is on the international sponsor-fields. He was for 8 years TAG Heuer's "face" but when Räikkönen left F1 his sponsor-contract was ended.

- Our brand is focused on F1 but Kimi will still remain as our friend, Sponsorship Manager Yann de la Fouchardière from TAG Heuer says.

- TAG Heuer's and Kimi's contract wasn't terminated because of any problems, Dan Taavitsainen from TAG Heuer says and ends the wild paddock rumours about the star driver's bad attitude towards his sponsor's needs.

Yet nobody denies that Räikkönen wouldn't have looked quite pissed at times while starring his sponsor events - 15 minutes in his sponsor's guest events have often been 15 minutes too much for Räikkönen.

- Kimi's persona has a lot of attracting features, Taavitsainen reminds and refers to the Iceman's silence that is appreciated as something exotic in Middle Europe whereas in a Finn's eye it's seen as being grumpy.

- Our brand is Formula One and not rally and that's why the contract was ended, Taavitsainen says.

Kimi Räikkönen seems to have dropped from international sponsor-deals of millions to smaller and national sponsor-levels.

His latest supporter is the domestic phone company DNA. They haven't published his contract's financial value but it can't be more than tens of thousand euros.

Working as the 'face' in watch- and sunglass -business meant for Kimi Räikkönen, David Beckham and Brad Pitt over one million euros financial compensation per year.

They still believe in Räikkönen's market value in Maranello. Ferrari's shop is still selling Kimi-stuff with full price although the F1-season starts this week in Bahrain without the silent Iceman.

Tommi Aitio
------------------------

I`m starting to worry a bit now. Tag were the sponsors who never left Kimi. :(
I thought they had gone with him to Rally too.. :pray:

Kimi would need money because remember he runs his own team? Raikkonen-Robertson Racing..

But I suppose he`ll get TAG back if he switches back to F1. or He might convince them to come to Rally someday. :pray:

And what about this as an advertisement in F1 from our friend Haug. :zz:

Get Kimi in your F1 team and You get Mercedes Engine FREE FREE FREE!!

:hug: :lol:

Or may be

Get Red Bull`s Kimi in your F1 team and You get Mercedes Engine FREE FREE FREE!!
And add to it Michelin Tyres and Adrian Newey package.... Everyone else go bite the Dust...
Kimi + Red Bull + Adrian + Michelin + Mercedes are on their way to 2011. I can sense demolition times for the rivals..

Flag:## :1st:

On a serious note Michelin coming back would boost Kimi's decision in coming back to F1. Very much possible.

What does change with Michelin?