The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Moominpappa » 27 Apr 2010, 05:09

dindi wrote:
Off-Topic: show
kyrpaä = penis
saatana = satan/evil
kyrpä = penis
kyrpää = penistä - this is used when d**k is object.
I miss a babysitter

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 27 Apr 2010, 05:30

Kinga wrote: Yeah, and I noticed a Hungarian flag at 15:24!!! :thumbsup:
There were Hungarian fans in Turkey. One of them talked about it here: http://forum.rtlbulvar.hu/?a=posts&id=919&page=2
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 27 Apr 2010, 06:10

beefree88 wrote:
Kinga wrote: Yeah, and I noticed a Hungarian flag at 15:24!!! :thumbsup:
There were Hungarian fans in Turkey. One of them talked about it here: http://forum.rtlbulvar.hu/?a=posts&id=919&page=2
Thanks. I'm f.cking jealous!!! :<>: :lol:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 27 Apr 2010, 06:14

I kept replaying the parts where Kimi was angry and swearing :zz:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 27 Apr 2010, 06:21

dindi wrote:
I kept replaying the parts where Kimi was angry and swearing :zz:
You like it, don't you? :drool:

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 27 Apr 2010, 08:07

Soren wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Kimi: "Voi vitun kyrpä, saatana"
Kaitsu: "Rauhoitu nyt!" = take it easy now
:lol:
This, just before they overtake Latvala.

and in the end Kaitsu told: Katos, Jari-Matti ei näe mitään, viesti tulee radiolla = Look, Jari-Matti don't see anything, the messages goes with radio.

Other things: Kaitsu told couple split times from Villagra or Wilson (they= Kimi and Kaj was ahead). Some corners was "pirun pitkä" = evil's long
Thanks Dracaena and Moominpappa.

Man! Kimi sounds so angry there!! :S He was really pissed :fear: I never heard him like that before. Its at 11:50 in the video in case someone didnt see everything. I guess he was fed up driving in the dust from Latvala.
Google says both vittu and saatana means f*cking. But I thought those words meant p*ssy and s*tan? Dont they? lol :p

Oh - and after Kai says that Jari-Matti didnt see anything, then Kimi said something with mitään as well? What was that?

Edit: maybe I should censor a little..
Soren, you are correct on what the swear words mean :O google translator doesn't translate them right...

When Kaj explains that Jari-Matti couldn't see anything and got the information only from radio, Kimi says "But I couldn't see anything but dust"

btw, is it normal for rally-drivers to verify the notes from the co-driver, just like Kimi does many times from Kaj during the stage? For example at 14:23 Kimi asks two times "long??" "was it long??" and Kaj says "yes"... just wondering that is it normal for everyone or is it because Kimi is a rookie and doesn't necessarily always trust what he hears? ''hmm''

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 27 Apr 2010, 08:25

In my mind Kimi verified the notes surprising less. Was there changed the route more than in one place? We can remember how angry Mikko was after this stage (was it this?).
I miss a babysitter

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 27 Apr 2010, 08:56

Leijona wrote:
Soren wrote:
:lol:
This, just before they overtake Latvala.

and in the end Kaitsu told: Katos, Jari-Matti ei näe mitään, viesti tulee radiolla = Look, Jari-Matti don't see anything, the messages goes with radio.

Other things: Kaitsu told couple split times from Villagra or Wilson (they= Kimi and Kaj was ahead). Some corners was "pirun pitkä" = evil's long

Man! Kimi sounds so angry there!! :S He was really pissed :fear: I never heard him like that before. Its at 11:50 in the video in case someone didnt see everything. I guess he was fed up driving in the dust from Latvala.
Google says both vittu and saatana means f*cking. But I thought those words meant p*ssy and s*tan? Dont they? lol :p

Oh - and after Kai says that Jari-Matti didnt see anything, then Kimi said something with mitään as well? What was that?

Soren, you are correct on what the swear words mean :O google translator doesn't translate them right...

When Kaj explains that Jari-Matti couldn't see anything and got the information only from radio, Kimi says "But I couldn't see anything but dust"

btw, is it normal for rally-drivers to verify the notes from the co-driver, just like Kimi does many times from Kaj during the stage? For example at 14:23 Kimi asks two times "long??" "was it long??" and Kaj says "yes"... just wondering that is it normal for everyone or is it because Kimi is a rookie and doesn't necessarily always trust what he hears? ''hmm''
I think its because he is rookie and not used to listen during driving. I also noticed Kaj speaks faster than before , Kimi has seemingly made progress on the listening side but still needs confirming from Kaj and another thing is that this rally was also full of little details so the notes included lots of different stuff . Kaj said some notes again like they had agreed earlier these are the places that needs repeat. This way they have less note errors.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 27 Apr 2010, 09:50

So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 27 Apr 2010, 11:34

Leijona wrote:
Soren wrote:

Thanks Leijona :)

So in effect Kimi says Voi, which is like an outburst? Like Oh! And then he says "p*ssy d**k, s*tan!" That doesnt even make any sense :lol:
Okay, Im gonna stop now or people will start asking questions on my weird obsession with finnish swearing. :zz:
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 27 Apr 2010, 13:49

Thanks for all the new Suomi words, guys! :laugh1:

I'm really glad that Kaj is Kimi's co-driver. He's the iceman in the WRc car, I think! :cool:

I wonder how good Kimi would have done with another co-driver who was not so patient?

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 27 Apr 2010, 15:08

KIMI OPEN: WHEN I'M 40 I WILL ONLY DRIVE FOR FUN

Kimi Räikkönen offered a rare treat on Tuesday in Helsinki when he arrived to his sponsor's event.

The DNA-commercial starred by Kimi was shown to the invited guests in Tennispalatsi (a movie theater). Before they showed the commercial he answered to Anette Latva-Piikkilä's questions.

Kimi was in a good mood and relaxed when he remembered his times in F1 and also veiled the smokescreen concerning his future. Anette asked Kimi where he sees himself in 10 years.

– Well my career has been quite long already. Of course a lot depends on the next few years but I haven't thought about driving seriously at 40. It could of course be that I would drive in some serie just for fun, for the joy of driving. But I'm sure that it's not a full-time job so I guess this ends at some point, Kimi confessed.

Kimi answered about what he is going to do next season.

– The scale hasn't gone over to rally, no decisions have been made yet. We do what feels most sensible.

(MTV3–ANN-MARI LEINONEN)
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 27 Apr 2010, 15:16

Cool! Thanks, for the translation! :)

"KIMI OPEN: WHEN I'M 40 I WILL ONLY DRIVE FOR FUN"

Haha....I think, he was talking about MS indirectly at that point! :lol: