The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Vida » 18 Apr 2010, 15:41

LadyR wrote:So...what about New Zealand? Will Kimi compete there??? :huh:
no he wont.. but he will be in Monaco in the week after.. :)

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 18 Apr 2010, 15:42

Kimi on paras = Kimi is the best.
I miss a babysitter

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 18 Apr 2010, 15:44

Moominpappa wrote:Kimi on paras = Kimi is the best.
kimi on paras, kimi on paras, kimi on paras :C: !yahoo: :C: !yahoo: :C: !yahoo:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 18 Apr 2010, 15:45

Oooh. You got that right, Anith! :D And kiitos, Pappa :::

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 18 Apr 2010, 15:48

That was our first lesson in Finnish by Nicole (a year back in the cool lounge :) )
Last edited by realms on 18 Apr 2010, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 18 Apr 2010, 15:49

Vida wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Off-Topic: show
OOOHH NOOO...they´ve found us :lol: ...I do expect someone else (who did register today as well) to answer him

Urrrgh Kimi don´t take such big risks :blink: Well but I think that the pilote would say no if it was too dangerous
:lol: :lol: claudie.. let's watch it closely..
I'm thinking exactly the same thing. Someone posted a link to this site in the previous forum today, I think that's how they found us rather than through Rally Radio. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds but let's all remember that the ignore function has been invented :O ...
The private plane story is sounds really strange to me, I don't understand why small airports wouldn't have the flight ban in effect. Maybe Kimi just hasn't been paying too much attention to this ash business. I mean, he has money to buy a boat and sail home if he needs to :lol:. Tsk tsk Kimi, flying home on a private plane while the rest of the team crams into a bus together...

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 18 Apr 2010, 15:52

Private planes fly at a lower altitude ? ( not sure ... but I think so )
i ve suspended my fb account ... So next time u shift forums I might not be able to find out ... So please drop a hint if u plan to do :)
Last edited by realms on 18 Apr 2010, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 18 Apr 2010, 15:56

Vida wrote:
LadyR wrote:So...what about New Zealand? Will Kimi compete there??? :huh:
no he wont.. but he will be in Monaco in the week after.. :)
Yeah! Kimi in Monaco has always been awesome! :p :zz: Maybe he will be VIP guest at Red Bull!!! :n
Nevertheless it's a pity, that he won't be in New Zealand! :(

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 18 Apr 2010, 15:57

Thx....I'm gonna write that down to note! *geek*

Pyper
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Pyper » 18 Apr 2010, 15:57

Well as planes are still taking off from Turkey perhaps he is just going to get as close as he can and go over land after that? When an airspace is closed no planes can land or take off, even private ones, so he has no hope of landing in Switzerland until that reopens.

Although I love how this attitude is soooo Kimi - the normal rules just don't apply to this guy :lol:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 18 Apr 2010, 16:00

Pyper wrote:Well as planes are still taking off from Turkey perhaps he is just going to get as close as he can and go over land after that? When an airspace is closed no planes can land or take off, even private ones, so he has no hope of landing in Switzerland until that reopens.

Although I love how this attitude is soooo Kimi - the normal rules just don't apply to this guy :lol:
if it's completely inpossible for him to take any plane, he could travel back with his rally car!!! :lol: I'm sure, it won't take so much time.... :O :O

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 18 Apr 2010, 16:02

realms wrote:Private planes fly at a lower altitude ? ( not sure ... but I think so )
Yeah, might be, but if the airspace is closed then I think it's really closed (but I'm definitely no expert on this :)). But as said, Kimi and the other rally personnel will surely get home one way or the other, my sympathy goes to the people who are on holiday all across the world and can't get home and maybe have to pay for their own accommodation during all this. Or are the airlines taking care of all the passengers, I sure have gaps in my knowledge of the situation even though I'm supposed to fly next week :lol: (not looking likely though).

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 18 Apr 2010, 16:03

In Finland a small planes was allowed to fly when jet engine planes was denied. Now both are forbidden to fly.
I miss a babysitter

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 18 Apr 2010, 16:13

Pyper wrote:Well as planes are still taking off from Turkey perhaps he is just going to get as close as he can and go over land after that? When an airspace is closed no planes can land or take off, even private ones, so he has no hope of landing in Switzerland until that reopens.

yup that maybe right. there's no way he can land in swiss while the airspace is closed.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 18 Apr 2010, 16:18