Schumacher set to replace Massa from Valencia - Cancelled

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Schumacher set to replace Massa from Valencia

Post by blizzard » 29 Jul 2009, 17:38

I hate it!

The fact that some young guns like Hamilton and Vettel will wipe the floor with him will break my heart.

I don´t know what on earth is wrong with him. Does he really need that at 40 and a half years?

Stupid. He´ll be like Michael Jordan for the wizards, nothing more than a big name playing like an average player, with occasional highlights. But in general guys he would have destroyed in his prime will now be able to beat him.

I´m angry. Well good luck Michael in destroying your legacy. Now we will remember you as the guy who couldn´t live without F1 and got beaten as a 40 year old be the likes of Webber, Button and co. that sucks big time!

Plus everybody will now start to rave even more about Hamilton, "He has beaten Schumacher"! Regardless of the fact that he´s nothing more than a granddad in F1 now.

Earth
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Earth » 29 Jul 2009, 17:39

Oh no, I don't like him :( :( Old daddy again in the F1 :zz:

hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by hannibal_rising » 29 Jul 2009, 17:41

blizzard wrote:I hate it!

The fact that some young guns like Hamilton and Vettel will wipe the floor with him will break my heart.

I don´t know what on earth is wrong with him. Does he really need that at 40 and a half years?

Stupid. He´ll be like Michael Jordan for the wizards, nothing more than a big name playing like an average player, with occasional highlights. But in general guys he would have destroyed in his prime will now be able to beat him.

I´m angry. Well good luck Michael in destroying your legacy. Now we will remember you as the guy who couldn´t live without F1 and got beaten as a 40 year old be the likes of Webber, Button and co. that sucks big time!

Plus everybody will now start to rave even more about Hamilton, "He has beaten Schumacher"! Regardless of the fact that he´s nothing more than a granddad in F1 now.

I think nobody will judge Michael's whole history just because what he will do in a few races...
And I'm pretty sure he will do a great work :O

f1anatic
kart driver
kart driver

Post by f1anatic » 29 Jul 2009, 17:43

I reckon Massa is out for the season.
Michael should be energizing the team and in 2-3 races be back on par with Kimmi. Obviously, if he did not feel that he can do it; he would not race to finish last. Same goes for Ferrari's assessment of him vs. their other 2 drivers.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 29 Jul 2009, 17:43

Tommi wrote:Hahahhaah Kimi will destroy him. :)

and their it goes ..
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by megasyxx » 29 Jul 2009, 17:47

brawn will destroy him :D

blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by blizzard » 29 Jul 2009, 17:52

Michael will destroy Kimi, even when Michael is 50!

You guys will see! Michael is 10 years past his prime, but still better than Kimi.
Kimi should be happy, that Michael isn´t 25 now, otherwise he would finish Kimi´s career in F1 :)

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 29 Jul 2009, 17:56

hannibal_rising wrote:
blizzard wrote:I hate it!

I think nobody will judge Michael's whole history just because what he will do in a few races...
And I'm pretty sure he will do a great work :O
My liking for me makes me think like blizzard :(

I agree with hannibal_rising he has nothing to lose :cool:

@Blizzard : don't care what other say .. if it happen lets cherish the moment and continue to pray for Massa :)

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

f1anatic
kart driver
kart driver

Post by f1anatic » 29 Jul 2009, 17:56

LoL, I thought earlier reports about Kimi's career stated it was over on its own as he was going to pursue Rallying. Stop the nonsense. If Michael can get within half a second of Kimmi on the first race week-end it will just show that he lost little of his speed. He will get better as the season unfolds.

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 29 Jul 2009, 18:08

Maybe Schumacher v Loeb in Abu Dhabi :D

No Alonso though...but FIA have to reverse the decision now!

blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by blizzard » 29 Jul 2009, 18:11

I always thought Michael was more intelligent than that. And I thought he had a better character.

Well, I´m not sure, if I´m going to watch the races he´s involved in. Stupid freakshow nothing more.

The only thing he will achieve with this is to harm his reputation and boost other drivers reputations (Vettel, Hamilton).
Remember, in 2007 when Hamilton had such a good start to his career, a lot of people were like "He´s one of the best ever"

Well now after he has beaten Schumacher in a few weeks, 90% of the people will think that he´s indeed better than Schumacher and nobody will give a damn about his past achievements and how good he was at 25.

People always have a short memory.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 29 Jul 2009, 18:15

blizzard wrote: Remember, in 2007 when Hamilton had such a good start to his career, a lot of people were like "He´s one of the best ever"
those are NOOBS :lol:

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 29 Jul 2009, 18:17

OMG, this is an offence to Ferrari's test drivers! This is not the way as it should be: Michael wants is, Michael gets it.

Will be nice though: Lewis vs. Michael
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by blizzard » 29 Jul 2009, 18:25

joostlamers wrote:OMG, this is an offence to Ferrari's test drivers! This is not the way as it should be: Michael wants is, Michael gets it.

Will be nice though: Lewis vs. Michael

What? It´s the other way round mate!

Ferrari want Michael to drive and he accepted. They came to him. Get your facts right.

And yeah this will be one long success story for you, as Hamilton will destroy Michael. Than you can say Hamilton is much better than Michael, who cares that the guy is soon 41 and Lewis in his prime?

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 29 Jul 2009, 18:27

Michael will kick Kimi's butt, he was faster than him testing before the 2008 season and will still have the speed. And even if he fails, he'll bring good news to F1 and the political battle will be forgotten for a while the hubbub around Schumi builds.