Politics In The Formula One

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
milo of croton
kart driver
kart driver

Politics In The Formula One

Post by milo of croton » 19 Jun 2009, 19:01

I want to watch the drivers’ battles about the world title and not to watch on TV about all the political decisions what the FIA makes. I want that the main thing is what the driver answer on the track and not what the FIA officials do off the track.

Damn, I want the good old times back. OK, I’m just 21 but I follow the Formula One since 1998 and that was real racing by the drivers. Always this political stuff is just c**p, to be honest. Look at the IndyCar Series or NASCAR, there you can watch real racing and the drivers’ battles on the track and sometimes off the track. And in the Formula One?! There’s more politics than sports.

If the FOTA teams really introduce a new racing series, which could be the downfall of the Formula One. It has always been a great time to watch Formula One but not with all these political decisions.

impatientinventor
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Politics In The Formula One

Post by impatientinventor » 19 Jun 2009, 22:18

WARNING!!! I am really REALLY PISSED!!!

I can't believe that we have this midget walking in the shadow of an apointed natzi is single handedly destroying the pinacle of racing. He has gotten completely over his head in debt because he thought he could become rich by buildiing new race venues and suprise suprise he sucks at promoting anything... Trying to make new friends by building circuits that will never make any money is not bringing in any new fans... it is only pushing them away. I guess Max is trying to live up to his father's image and die a trator. I have always wanted to go to an F1 event but couldn't in the past because I couldn't afford to take time off work and now that they are over seas I have to save up for an expensive plane ticket too but now I think I am going to save up for my new pilgrimage...