the 5 over-rated drivers in 2007 line up

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 31 Mar 2007, 21:26

nelmesy16 wrote:
jana7i wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:coultard
alonso
webber
kova
ralf
ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-s:-s :-s :-s
sorry m8! i think he is over raited! he only won the championship coz he had the best car that he could get! plus he had some luck with shumi having a bad season!
Everyone always uses this against Fernando... "he had the best car so he doesn't deserve the championship"

Well what about Michael Schumacher, most of his titles were won in the best car, what about Senna, he was in the unbeatable, dominating McLaren...I could go on all day...it is always necessary to have the best car to win...but Fernando didn't move to another team to get a better car (like Kimi did) he stayed at Renault, patiently, Renault were not championship winners since they took over benetton...what I'm saying is that it's not like Fernando did what Kimi did: he saw that Ferrari was the fastest car and went there because of the car...

Anyway for both 2005 and 2006 Renault did not have the fastest car for the 2nd half of the season...but it was reliable and Fernando made little mistakes...from 2005 and 2006, I can only remember Montreal 2005 where Fernando made a result-effecting mistake... compare this to his rivals...Kimi: Nurburgring 05, Budapest 06, Montreal 06... Michael: Melbourne 06, Budapest 06, (also let's not forget his dirty cheating tactics in Budapest 06 and Monaco 06 (that GP and also the dirty Bridgestone who didn't want Michelins to race at Indy 05 not even for the fans...)

Schumi having a bad season...? well that means he was a worse driver than Fernando that year...that means Fernando deserved it... you contradict yourself :P
Last edited by ntr on 31 Mar 2007, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
mm tofu

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 31 Mar 2007, 21:43

Rubens (he is all right, but nothing special)
Nick (he is good, but some people think he's better than that!)
Ralf (I think he's about the same as Jarno but payed way too much he also says a lot for example he said he is one of the 'top 3 drivers' in F1 which is not true!)
Nico (he had such a good debut but since then his driving hasn't improved)
Mark (we're still waiting for something to come from him...)
mm tofu

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 05:00

alex wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
jana7i wrote:
alonso
webber
kova
ralf
ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-s:-s :-s :-s
sorry m8! i think he is over raited! he only won the championship coz he had the best car that he could get! plus he had some luck with shumi having a bad season!
Everyone always uses this against Fernando... "he had the best car so he doesn't deserve the championship"

Well what about Michael Schumacher, most of his titles were won in the best car, what about Senna, he was in the unbeatable, dominating McLaren...I could go on all day...it is always necessary to have the best car to win...but Fernando didn't move to another team to get a better car (like Kimi did) he stayed at Renault, patiently, Renault were not championship winners since they took over benetton...what I'm saying is that it's not like Fernando did what Kimi did: he saw that Ferrari was the fastest car and went there because of the car...

Anyway for both 2005 and 2006 Renault did not have the fastest car for the 2nd half of the season...but it was reliable and Fernando made little mistakes...from 2005 and 2006, I can only remember Montreal 2005 where Fernando made a result-effecting mistake... compare this to his rivals...Kimi: Nurburgring 05, Budapest 06, Montreal 06... Michael: Melbourne 06, Budapest 06, (also let's not forget his dirty cheating tactics in Budapest 06 and Monaco 06 (that GP and also the dirty Bridgestone who didn't want Michelins to race at Indy 05 not even for the fans...)

Schumi having a bad season...? well that means he was a worse driver than Fernando that year...that means Fernando deserved it... you contradict yourself :P
thank you alex, usually its just me arguing with them lool

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 01 Apr 2007, 06:14

jana7i wrote:
alex wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
jana7i wrote:
alonso
webber
kova
ralf

i know he was 1 of the best out there, but i just hate him! ive never wanted him to win either... im sorry jani but i just hate him! thats y i put him in as *over-raited*.... i know u did the same to me as albers but he is good! ive seen him at his best, and his best is something to look out for!!! when he is at his best, i bet that all of u will be shocked!!! im 100% sure of that! alonso did have a little bit of luckn the start of the season... with shumi having a shocking start to the season! alonso had a great start to the season which left shumi around 30-40 points behind! but through the season shumi was catching up untill he got 2 points infront in japan, then the remarkable happened! his engine blew up! which pretty much gave the season to alonso!

wendyrosberg
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by wendyrosberg » 01 Apr 2007, 06:38

alex wrote: Nico (he had such a good debut but since then his driving hasn't improved)
What???
I so don't agree with that.....
*has difficulties not to say anything....*

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 01 Apr 2007, 06:51

he has improved alot! its just the car he had got worse and worse!

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 07:04

nelmesy16 wrote:
jana7i wrote:
alex wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
jana7i wrote: ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-s:-s :-s :-s

i know he was 1 of the best out there, but i just hate him! ive never wanted him to win either... im sorry jani but i just hate him! thats y i put him in as *over-raited*.... i know u did the same to me as albers but he is good! ive seen him at his best, and his best is something to look out for!!! when he is at his best, i bet that all of u will be shocked!!! im 100% sure of that! alonso did have a little bit of luckn the start of the season... with shumi having a shocking start to the season! alonso had a great start to the season which left shumi around 30-40 points behind! but through the season shumi was catching up untill he got 2 points infront in japan, then the remarkable happened! his engine blew up! which pretty much gave the season to alonso!
as i told u b4 m8, u can hate alonso forever, but u have 2 give him his credit. i hate schumi just as much as u hate Alonso and montoya, but i do give him his credit, he was the best driver in history.
so seperate ur personal feelings about alonso from the fact that he is the new top F1 driver (or 2nd top if ur a kimi fan)
its a shame u hate him this much while he (alonso) loves u a lot

about your albers: u keep telling us that he was super man when he was at DTM. but m8, he might be good at DTM, but he is nothing special in F1 really. DTM and F1 are totally different.
being good in DTM doesnt mean your good in F1, Albers is proving this piont by his average performance.

gentelman, start your engines :P

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 01 Apr 2007, 07:24

most f1 drivers cant be good in DTM coz they were not good enough to win in it! mika has been in it and has never won a championship... frenzen has been in DTM for queit awhile and has never won the championship! alesi has been in and has never won a champinship (but close).... albers arrived from nobody knowing him! he entred and he was very quick! he got 2nd in 2003 (lost the championship in the last race) he also got the award from autosport as best touringcar driver ever in 2004! his award still stands after being in DTM for 4 years! and yes i agree with u as DTM and F1 is very different but there top in the cattergry DTM is the top touringcar championship and F1 is the top open wheel championship! albers has shown some good proformences! his best ever and most suprising was in canada in 2005! qualified 15th beating his team mate by 2 secs (again) and beat both jordans and 1 redbull! and i think 1 ferrari because rubens made a big mistake in qualifing! during the race albers held off barrachello for about 15 laps which was cool :D
but i think we should stop this agument and wait and see who is right and who is wong about how good he is! :D

about alonso i would give him credit for winning the championship twice! but i think thts all the championships he will win! #-o kimi and massa will be the future champions unless some other teams can make a very good car that is able to beat the ferrari!

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 08:00

nelmesy16 wrote: about alonso i would give him credit for winning the championship twice! but i think thts all the championships he will win! #-o kimi and massa will be the future champions unless some other teams can make a very good car that is able to beat the ferrari!
why are kimi and massa the future champions?? is it cuz they drive the Ferrari, which is the fastes car out there?? answer is YES. if alonso was at ferrari this year, then im 1000% sure he will be the champion for every year he is contracted by ferrari.

yes i agree to wait and see, but not what albers will do, i want to see if alonso has what it takes to close the gap with ferrari boys

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 01 Apr 2007, 08:44

i dont not agree with that at all! if alonso was with ferrari i still think massa and kimi would beat him! kimi and massa are better drivers! im not fans of any of those 3 drivers but i still think massa and kimi would beat alonso [-( alonso isnt the best driver out there! hes about 3rd or 4th with a macca!

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 09:53

nelmesy16 wrote:i dont not agree with that at all! if alonso was with ferrari i still think massa and kimi would beat him! kimi and massa are better drivers! im not fans of any of those 3 drivers but i still think massa and kimi would beat alonso [-( alonso isnt the best driver out there! hes about 3rd or 4th with a macca!
what!!!!!!!!!!!! are u serious!!!!!!!

massa better than alonso!!
alonso 3rd or 4th with a Mclaren!!!!

some1 please help me out here ](*,)

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 01 Apr 2007, 11:36

Put Massa in another car, say a Renault, and see that he just manages to finish in points. Put Alonso in a Ferrari, against Massa & Kimi in the Ferrari, and see that Alonso would win, closely followed by Kimi. Massa will be far away.

gutobr
2007 Prediction League winner
2007 Prediction League winner

Post by gutobr » 01 Apr 2007, 13:01

Massa improved a lot last season but isn´t in the same level as Alonso. [-X

SpykerMF1
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by SpykerMF1 » 01 Apr 2007, 13:18

1)Button
2)Ralf
3)Trulli
4)Speed
5)Webber

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 14:06

Gutobr wrote:Massa improved a lot last season but isn´t in the same level as Alonso. [-X
thank you sir