Where do you watch races?

For all other topics which don't fit into other categories
User avatar
jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 316
Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Location: Bahrain

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 10:16

i watch it all alone :( on my 56" plasma Tv which i got for the world cup last summer. its an amzing tv, but whats the use if ur watching alone :(
Image

User avatar
gutobr
2007 Prediction League winner
2007 Prediction League winner
Posts: 988
Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Location: Brasil

Post by gutobr » 01 Apr 2007, 10:28

jana7i wrote:i watch it all alone :( on my 56" plasma Tv which i got for the world cup last summer. its an amzing tv, but whats the use if ur watching alone :(


"I watch all alone but on my 50'' plasma..." #-o :D :D

User avatar
shadow_girl26
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1059
Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:23
Location: Cochabamba - Bolivia - South America

Post by shadow_girl26 » 01 Apr 2007, 23:09

I'm watch the races for Fox Sports Latinamerica....and I'm watching lonely....buy my brothers don't interesting Formula 1.... :(
Image

VISIT THE SPANISH KIMI RAIKKONEN FORUM: http://z7.invisionfree.com/KimiRaikkonen_Iceman/

User avatar
nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2002
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by nelmesy16 » 02 Apr 2007, 06:01

i have a brother who i watch it with! hes a kimi and sato fan! :D
Image

User avatar
basic86
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 114
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 06:01
Location: Dubai, but I'm from France
Contact:

Post by basic86 » 07 Apr 2007, 09:36

I usually watch it alone in my house but since i recently moved to Dubai, I've tried to spot a channel that brodcast live F1, with no success!! #-o Someone in the forum lives or used to live in Dubai, please tell me the channel !!! That would be great :D

User avatar
julie
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 516
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 18:05
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by julie » 18 Apr 2007, 19:21

I watch it alone usually, if its on in the middle of the night i watch it in bed, if not usually in the sitting room where i shout at the T.V :D
ImageImage

User avatar
jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 316
Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Location: Bahrain

Post by jana7i » 07 May 2007, 19:00

basic86 wrote:I usually watch it alone in my house but since i recently moved to Dubai, I've tried to spot a channel that brodcast live F1, with no success!! #-o Someone in the forum lives or used to live in Dubai, please tell me the channel !!! That would be great :D

there is aljazeera sport 1 but its in arabic
there is also RTL televesion (hotbird), but its in german
Image

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Post by iceman1 » 07 May 2007, 19:09

jana7i wrote:
basic86 wrote:I usually watch it alone in my house but since i recently moved to Dubai, I've tried to spot a channel that brodcast live F1, with no success!! #-o Someone in the forum lives or used to live in Dubai, please tell me the channel !!! That would be great :D

there is aljazeera sport 1 but its in arabic
there is also RTL televesion (hotbird), but its in german

hehe yeah i am watching F1 on this channel alJAzeerasport...with my friends

User avatar
formula1fanatic
car driver
car driver
Posts: 10
Joined: 07 May 2007, 18:47

Post by formula1fanatic » 07 May 2007, 19:22

I watch with my dad on our Panasonic 42" HD Plasma ; i really hope that the F1 gets HD soon, that would be cool. I have to watch ITV and bare those annoying commentators though :( .

Good fun watching it with other people!

User avatar
julie
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 516
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 18:05
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by julie » 07 May 2007, 19:32

formula1fanatic wrote:I watch with my dad on our Panasonic 42" HD Plasma ; i really hope that the F1 gets HD soon, that would be cool. I have to watch ITV and bare those annoying commentators though :( .

Good fun watching it with other people!


I also have to watch on itv, and i tOo hate those commentators, sometimes i just wanna turn the sound down. I use to love Murrey Walker. Bring him back
ImageImage

User avatar
nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2002
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by nelmesy16 » 08 May 2007, 11:46

hehe... well if u took away all the british drivers, the commentaitors will be so much better, but the fan support over there will drop so much!
Image

User avatar
maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2360
Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Location: Malta
Contact:

Post by maltafan » 08 May 2007, 19:19

julie wrote:
formula1fanatic wrote:I watch with my dad on our Panasonic 42" HD Plasma ; i really hope that the F1 gets HD soon, that would be cool. I have to watch ITV and bare those annoying commentators though :( .

Good fun watching it with other people!


I also have to watch on itv, and i tOo hate those commentators, sometimes i just wanna turn the sound down. I use to love Murrey Walker. Bring him back
I watch it on Italian TV, and boy, those commentators are soooo biased


in favour of Ferrari of course.
Image

User avatar
nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2002
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by nelmesy16 » 09 May 2007, 05:42

they should be talking about everything :lol:
Image

streetgurl
car driver
car driver
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Sep 2006, 16:29
Location: lebanon

Post by streetgurl » 09 May 2007, 19:16

alone :( :( :( :cry: :cry: in my room
ITS ALL ABOUT US

User avatar
maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2360
Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Location: Malta
Contact:

Post by maltafan » 09 May 2007, 20:08

streetgurl wrote:alone :( :( :( :cry: :cry: in my room
Why is that so sad?

You're lucky there's no one interrupting you.
Image

Post Reply