For all other topics which don't fit into other categories
- F1 Driver
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 15:07
- Location: Duisburg, Germany
I´m also a night person, It´s no problem for me to stay up until 3 am, but it´s torture for me to get up at 7am, even when I go to bed at 10 or 11pm
Rachael The Great
- F1 Driver
- Posts: 2433
- Joined: 08 Sep 2008, 14:53
I'm definately not a morning person!
I literally have to be dragged from my bed Monday to Friday :P
So yeah, i'm a night person
- F1 Routinier
- Posts: 5115
- Joined: 25 Jun 2008, 11:26
- Location: Inaccessible Island
I am that much of a night person I'm a morning person.
- F1 Rookie
- Posts: 847
- Joined: 29 Nov 2008, 15:57
- Location: Building a better BMW.
im a night person, i am hardly ever awake during the morning, its 4:20am here, ill probably crash at 6, then up at 1PM
I'm not scared of Swine Flu, i believe that if i get bitten by a pig, it gives me special powers.
- GP2 Driver
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 07 Sep 2008, 15:11
- Location: Durham, North East
Night person, i can be up all night then sleep all day - really doesnt bother me
- car driver
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 22:07
I am night person. When it is night I feel full of energy but when it is morning I feel tried and want go to sleep.