It is currently 26 Jul 2017, 14:43

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 06:17  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
cool picture, both look such relaxful places

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 11:39  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03
Posts: 865
Some more
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:12  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Suntrek wrote:
And iceman! One could think you lived on the North pole, so much snow! Very beautiful as well and at least I had no idea you had such high mountains in Lebanon, it looks almost like the Alps. :blink:

Which city are you from? And I hope you have pretty boys there as well, not only pretty girls... :p

I am From El ''Hamra'' , i am enough Handsome , cute :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:31  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03
Posts: 865
Way to go Mr.ADMINISTRATOR.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:33  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Posts: 498
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
MP4/4#12 wrote:
Some more


Very beautiful! I suppose those are all stairs up to the church in the first pic? :blink:

If so you really need some help from god when you finally arrive up there, you must be exhausted! :@:2

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:36  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Posts: 498
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
iceman1 wrote:
Suntrek wrote:
And iceman! One could think you lived on the North pole, so much snow! Very beautiful as well and at least I had no idea you had such high mountains in Lebanon, it looks almost like the Alps. :blink:

Which city are you from? And I hope you have pretty boys there as well, not only pretty girls... :p

I am From El ''Hamra'' , i am enough Handsome , cute :p

:@:2
I'll take your word for it... :p

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:41  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03
Posts: 865
Suntrek wrote:
MP4/4#12 wrote:
Some more


Very beautiful! I suppose those are all stairs up to the church in the first pic? :blink:

If so you really need some help from god when you finally arrive up there, you must be exhausted! :@:2


LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Estoril sights
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:46  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Suntrek wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Suntrek wrote:
And iceman! One could think you lived on the North pole, so much snow! Very beautiful as well and at least I had no idea you had such high mountains in Lebanon, it looks almost like the Alps. :blink:

Which city are you from? And I hope you have pretty boys there as well, not only pretty girls... :p

I am From El ''Hamra'' , i am enough Handsome , cute :p

:@:2
I'll take your word for it... :p

Loved by Many , Hated by few , Respected by All :cheezy:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:49  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Posts: 498
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
OK I'll post some of my place

I live 1 minute walk from this big lake:

Image

In winter when the lake is iced over I drive the car on it. It's fun! :cheezy:

Another pic of the lake

Image

Same lake but in centre of Stockholm, I live a bit outside Stockholm

Image

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:57  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03
Posts: 865
Wow, it looks like a mirror, nice view, no stress at all in there. You drive on the ice ? Crazy woman.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 13:00  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Very Good pictures :p ice woman
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 13:06  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Posts: 498
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
MP4/4#12 wrote:
Wow, it looks like a mirror, nice view, no stress at all in there. You drive on the ice ? Crazy woman.


You got to check that the ice is thick enough first, of course... :p

Image

Here's one of my neighbours walking over the ice with his dogs. But the car tracks in the snow are from my car! :cheezy:

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 13:11  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
well, this link is a website about my "exotic" hometown: http://www.basingstoke.me.uk/

suntrek, that lake and its surroundings look amazing

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 13:14  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 16 Mar 2008, 15:03
Posts: 865
Hi phil1993, i liked the sex scandal in town center, seems like a great place to live.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pictures From your Country
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 13:22  
car driver

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 22:29
Posts: 20
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB