Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Season 2010 - Reports, photos, quotes, stats, interviews, gossips, and hot discussion.

Who will win the 2010 Italian Grand Prix

Poll ended at 12 Sep 2010, 10:51

Lewis Hamilton
19
42%
Mark Webber
4
9%
Sebastian Vettel
2
4%
Jenson Button
5
11%
Fernando Alonso
10
22%
Felipe Massa
1
2%
Robert Kubica
3
7%
Nico Rosberg
0
No votes
Adrian Sutil
1
2%
Michael Schumacher
0
No votes
Rubens Barrichello
0
No votes
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 45

User avatar
lucian
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 199
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 08:43
Location: Romania

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by lucian » 02 Sep 2010, 16:39

alex1369 wrote:thats pics are from Belgian gp weekend
Image


I think he's smiling because the game is c**p and he cannot openly say it.
Image

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Sep 2010, 16:42

It will rain that weekend, already saw it

Once every 50 years? Yeah right, when I'm there it rains

Can't wait for next thursday!
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by shailf1 » 02 Sep 2010, 16:48

JoostLamers wrote:It will rain that weekend, already saw it

Once every 50 years? Yeah right, when I'm there it rains

Can't wait for next thursday!

damn if it rains McLaren will have even more of an advantage.

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by phil1993 » 02 Sep 2010, 17:19

FIA probing reasons for Massa escaping unnoticed
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86327

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by shailf1 » 02 Sep 2010, 17:31

phil1993 wrote:FIA probing reasons for Massa escaping unnoticed
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86327

lol at them not noticing, kudos to m. brundle

User avatar
alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1216
Joined: 23 Aug 2008, 01:13

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by alex1369 » 02 Sep 2010, 17:48

JoostLamers wrote:It will rain that weekend, already saw it

Once every 50 years? Yeah right, when I'm there it rains

Can't wait for next thursday!


really Joost!!! it will rain in Monza? and i tought i wont need to take a umbrella with me

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by sleenster » 02 Sep 2010, 18:23

phil1993 wrote:FIA probing reasons for Massa escaping unnoticed
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86327


Seriously?!? Just because no one else noticed and no rival teams complained about it he's going to get away with it? What kind of messed up world is this.....

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Sep 2010, 19:21

Another thing: Don't put your money on Hamilton for this weekend as I ALWAYS jinx my favourite driver!

He'll probably finishes 9th or so, or DNF
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by phil1993 » 02 Sep 2010, 19:24

I always jinx Spanish drivers when I go :p

Spa 09: Alonso RET, Alguersuari RET
Silverstone 10: Alonso 14th, Alguersuari RET, de La Rosa RET

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by iceman1 » 02 Sep 2010, 19:27

JoostLamers wrote:Another thing: Don't put your money on Hamilton for this weekend as I ALWAYS jinx my favourite driver!

He'll probably finishes 9th or so, or DNF

I think Button will win this one, he's really motivated and will do anything to close the gap with Hamilton.

FI straight line speed is shocking, possible podium for Sutil ?

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by phil1993 » 02 Sep 2010, 19:28

Possible win for Sutil IMO + Kubica goes well at Monza. Another podium?

User avatar
saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 971
Joined: 04 May 2010, 09:36
Location: Temporary Dunya
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by saif » 02 Sep 2010, 19:33

iceman1 wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:Another thing: Don't put your money on Hamilton for this weekend as I ALWAYS jinx my favourite driver!

He'll probably finishes 9th or so, or DNF

I think Button will win this one, he's really motivated and will do anything to close the gap with Hamilton.

FI straight line speed is shocking, possible podium for Sutil ?



Go Force! Flag:##
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by sleenster » 02 Sep 2010, 20:16

phil1993 wrote:I always jinx Spanish drivers when I go :p

Spa 09: Alonso RET, Alguersuari RET
Silverstone 10: Alonso 14th, Alguersuari RET, de La Rosa RET


Pleaseeeee go then :pray: I'll even pay for your trip :lol: :p

User avatar
saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 971
Joined: 04 May 2010, 09:36
Location: Temporary Dunya
Contact:

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by saif » 02 Sep 2010, 22:56

sleenster wrote:
phil1993 wrote:I always jinx Spanish drivers when I go :p

Spa 09: Alonso RET, Alguersuari RET
Silverstone 10: Alonso 14th, Alguersuari RET, de La Rosa RET


Pleaseeeee go then :pray: I'll even pay for your trip :lol: :p


you should go to all races :n
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

User avatar
François
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1479
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 18:39

Re: Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2010

Post by François » 03 Sep 2010, 05:53

I don't recall any stellar performance from Button at Monza; I think with equal machinery, Hamilton will easily show him how it's done.

I'd definitely tip Sutil for a podium finish, maybe even better if it's wet! The guy and his team have come such a long way.

As for Kubica, I fear his Renault will be no match for the Mercedes-powered cars.
Image

Locked