2010 Hungarian Grand Prix

Season 2010 - Reports, photos, quotes, stats, interviews, gossips, and hot discussion.
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix

Post by Zack » 02 Aug 2010, 05:05

JoostLamers wrote:10 place grid penalty?

Way too little!
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, 100 lashes on podium :lol:
http://www.motorsportal.hu/forma1/barri ... 34422.html :zz:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by cformula1 » 02 Aug 2010, 07:56

Will Buxton- SPEED TV wrote: "Schumacher - 10 place grid drop for impeding Barrichello. Add up all the times he's done that and his grid space for Spa will be in Prague"
:lol:

I still think it's The Stig's revenge on Rubens for beating him on the Top Gear F1 Driver Board :p :lol:

f1anatic
kart driver
kart driver

Post by f1anatic » 02 Aug 2010, 10:19

Here's a thought - when at Monaco and elsewhere, drivers cut the chicane and gain a position, it is deemed that they gained an advantage by not overtaking on the circuit. How did Rubens overtake on the circuit...when his car was outside the white line that represented the "right" border of the racing surface ? Isn't that a breach of the sporting regs ? I see Michael on the circuit, and Rubens ...on the outside. If it was a raised kerb, would he do the same ?

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 02 Aug 2010, 10:43

For whom it may concern, here is my humble review of the Hungarian GP: http://desdirodeabike.wordpress.com/201 ... ans-bread/
:)
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 02 Aug 2010, 15:19

Schumacher ‘sorry’ about Barrichello push

Code: Select all

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/240408/schumacher-sorry-about-barrichello-push/
Schumacher should consider retiring and stop embarrassing himself more and more.

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 02 Aug 2010, 16:28

iceman1 wrote:Schumacher ‘sorry’ about Barrichello push

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/240408/schumacher-sorry-about-barrichello-push/
Schumacher should consider retiring and stop embarrassing himself more and more.
Amen.
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 02 Aug 2010, 17:10

Cat is shocked

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

R.?
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by R.? » 02 Aug 2010, 21:32

JoostLamers wrote:

Amen.
Funny, last race, the discussion was about a driver making it too easy to pass. This time it's about a driver making it too difficult to pass.

Mitsuro Sano
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Mitsuro Sano » 02 Aug 2010, 21:55

R.? wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:

Amen.
Funny, last race, the discussion was about a driver making it too easy to pass. This time it's about a driver making it too difficult to pass.
Lol :thumbsup: How things in F1 can change easily... :p . One thing for sure: the driver which will be World Champion this year will be a superb champion. Webber, Hamilton, Vettel, Button and Alonso are awesome drivers :drool:

By the way, did anyone have seen the crash in Superleague Formula at Brands Hatch? It could end up like this if Schumi and Rubinho would have touch! :blink:

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 02 Aug 2010, 22:22

Hilarious :lol:

MavF1
Donator
Donator

Post by MavF1 » 02 Aug 2010, 22:53

Ok, I say this again. Give this guy a break, for heaven's sake!
First of all, his move was extremely dangerous and not appropriate and I'm glad that he received a penalty.
But what is really bothering me is that people seem to depict him as the most dangerous and "evil" driver of 60 years of F1, which is just ridiculous. He wasn't the first to pull dangerous moves and he definitely won't be the last. And than all that talk about him "trying to kill" Rubens....*urgh* I'm really sick of it.
Nobody has to tell me that he's got a history and it's understandable that so many really dislike him from the bottom of their heart, yet I just wish more people would take a step back and look at this guy from a more neutral perspective.
He's been a controversial character for almost his entire racing career and probably always will be, yet this is no reason to say that he doesn't fit in F1 (anymore).
Don't get me wrong on this. Many of the once again emotional reactions are also due to one big bad habit of Schumacher and that is that he just can't admit his own mistakes. Racing drivers in general aren't good at this (look at Vettel), but Michael is the worst of them all in my opinion.
Thus you have to remind him of his mistakes, as the stewards did after the race, clearly and firm!

Just this "he's a complete mad men"-talk really bothers me a lot. He wanted to be adamant in his defensive driving, but has overstepped a line with his move, though I don't think he knew.
He's not a maniac, however you can accuse him of bad judgement and a bad character if you like, I fully get that.

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 02 Aug 2010, 23:14

No one's saying that except for maniacs and people who have nothing better to do than inventing "Schumacher killed Ayrton Senna" and "Elvis is still alive" conspiracy theories while eating cheesy watsits, drinking from a warm bottle of Dr Pepper and watching dirty videos. There are some sad, sad people on the internet my friend.

shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by shailf1 » 03 Aug 2010, 00:06

valuk wrote:Cat is shocked

classic :lol:

cheng.damien
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by cheng.damien » 03 Aug 2010, 05:37

Mitsuro Sano wrote:
R.? wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:

Amen.
Lol :thumbsup: How things in F1 can change easily... :p . One thing for sure: the driver which will be World Champion this year will be a superb champion. Webber, Hamilton, Vettel, Button and Alonso are awesome drivers :drool:

By the way, did anyone have seen the crash in Superleague Formula at Brands Hatch? It could end up like this if Schumi and Rubinho would have touch! :blink:
Cannot wait for Spa, drivers' track..
Will be better if the race was wet!

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 03 Aug 2010, 08:45

R.? wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:

Amen.
Maybe is better to say "dangerous". Difficult is not the correct word
Mitsuro Sano wrote: Lol :thumbsup: How things in F1 can change easily... :p . One thing for sure: the driver which will be World Champion this year will be a superb champion. Webber, Hamilton, Vettel, Button and Alonso are awesome drivers :drool:
For me, in your list, there is only one surely two awesome drivers, others are only good driver and one very good.

Sl2