2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Season 2010 - Reports, photos, quotes, stats, interviews, gossips, and hot discussion.

Who will win the 2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland?

Poll ended at 24 Jul 2010, 19:56

Lewis Hamilton
19%
Jenson Button
3%
Mark Webber
23%
Sebastian Vettel
26%
Fernando Alonso
18%
Nico Rosberg
No votes
Robert Kubica
3%
Felipe Massa
5%
Michael Schumacher
3%
Adrian Sutil
No votes
Rubens Barrichello
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 62

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Re: 2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Post by JoostLamers » 26 Jul 2010, 11:12

Can't believe people saying Ferrari did the right thing.. Unbelievable. Destroying the sport like that.
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

andrebires
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by andrebires » 26 Jul 2010, 11:20

Well, a new Barrichello is born. A shame.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 26 Jul 2010, 11:25

I think is unbelievable some call this "sport" after so many FIA decision that make Hamilton win. This was not an "sport" after fuel problems in turkey to BOTH CARS!! (*"Is Jenson going to pass me or not?", *"No Lewis, no"), but this is a sport today because Alonso win a race.

You only want to see Hamilton win, but there is a problem, Hamilton is not the best driver on track, even is not best driver on his team, like 2007.

Sl2

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 26 Jul 2010, 11:27

blizzard wrote:Ferrari did the right thing. The way they did it was wrong and stpid. The decision itself was 100% correct.
Massa is a chump and will always be a chump. He has no chance to win the championship. Fernando is back in the fight. Massa has the number 2 status in his contract, he earns a lot of money for that and if he in´t happy with that, he is free to leave. He behaved like an idiot anyway in the press conference actually confirming the team orders more or less.

Now all the haters can come out once more, but you know what? THis doesn´t change a thing. Ferrari didn´t sell 1 car less after Austria 2002 and they won´t sell 1 car less after Hockenheim 2010, because Ferrari customers don´t give a s*** about what happens in F1 or which politics the team stand for. The Ferrari brand is a cult, Red Bull will never be such a thing. They can f*** off to Austria and sell their unhealthy drinks.

Viva Ferrari!
Viva Alonso!

I can guarantee you that no Red Bull driver wins the championship, it´s either a McLaren driver or Alonso. Red Bull are a bunch of whining, overhyped and spoilt bitches!

such inteligent and nice post with reasonable arguments. I just can't argue with it. :(
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

cheng.damien
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by cheng.damien » 26 Jul 2010, 11:29

dacer wrote:I think is unbelievable some call this "sport" after so many FIA decision that make Hamilton win. This was not an "sport" after fuel problems in turkey to BOTH CARS!! (*"Is Jenson going to pass me or not?", *"No Lewis, no"), but this is a sport today because Alonso win a race.

You only want to see Hamilton win, but there is a problem, Hamilton is not the best driver on track, even is not best driver on his team, like 2007.

Sl2
May the best man or the best car win at the end of the season, my friend..
Alonso is not double world champion beating Shumi at his game and the FIA for nothing.. :)

teahouse
kart driver
kart driver

Post by teahouse » 26 Jul 2010, 13:54

Stop Hypocrisy

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 26 Jul 2010, 14:03

JoostLamers wrote:Can't believe people saying Ferrari did the right thing.. Unbelievable. Destroying the sport like that.
Just like to add its just not Ferrari alone :O
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 26 Jul 2010, 14:06

blizzard wrote:Ferrari did the right thing. The way they did it was wrong and stpid. The decision itself was 100% correct.
Massa is a chump and will always be a chump. He has no chance to win the championship. Fernando is back in the fight. Massa has the number 2 status in his contract, he earns a lot of money for that and if he in´t happy with that, he is free to leave. He behaved like an idiot anyway in the press conference actually confirming the team orders more or less.

Now all the haters can come out once more, but you know what? THis doesn´t change a thing. Ferrari didn´t sell 1 car less after Austria 2002 and they won´t sell 1 car less after Hockenheim 2010, because Ferrari customers don´t give a s*** about what happens in F1 or which politics the team stand for. The Ferrari brand is a cult, Red Bull will never be such a thing. They can f*** off to Austria and sell their unhealthy drinks.

Viva Ferrari!
Viva Alonso!

I can guarantee you that no Red Bull driver wins the championship, it´s either a McLaren driver or Alonso. Red Bull are a bunch of whining, overhyped and spoilt bitches!
Strongly put, but a valid argument. Also, you have to ask yourself whether the team orders changed anything except on an intra-Ferrari level. You could argue that, because there was no chance of anyone but Ferrari winning that the drivers are at much lesser fault than the team itself. Alonso didn't himself cheat, nor did Massa. therefore, I think, ethically, a rescinding of Ferrari's constructors' championship points for anywhere up to the rest of the season would be fair. After all, they did do something that was illegal, but it waas sensible in context.
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 26 Jul 2010, 14:11

at the end of the day the facts are :alonso was not good enought to overtake massa fairly in the same car,
a false win admitted by both drivers, a real shame it is for massa he got into bed with the devil.
alonso is imo possibly the best driver on the track why result to these tactics, in the light of day im not p!ssed at alonso but p!ssed at ferarri for putting these two heroes in this sh!t sitaution that was unnessesary.
Last edited by dazmoffman on 26 Jul 2010, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.

andrebires
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by andrebires » 26 Jul 2010, 14:11

Spoiler:

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 26 Jul 2010, 14:18

andrebires wrote:
Spoiler:
Lol perfect

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 26 Jul 2010, 14:33

dacer wrote:I think is unbelievable some call this "sport" after so many FIA decision that make Hamilton win. This was not an "sport" after fuel problems in turkey to BOTH CARS!! (*"Is Jenson going to pass me or not?", *"No Lewis, no"), but this is a sport today because Alonso win a race.

Sl2
That's a pathetic post, grow up with your everyone's pro-Hamilton paranoia. Pretty much every top driver has benefitted from team orders, and been dealt good and bad decisions by the FIA.

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 26 Jul 2010, 14:37

Viva Ferrari!
Viva Alonso!

I mostly agree with that, though to call Massa a chump is harsh. He nearly won the title in 08 and had a shocking accident last season, we should give him some leeway. Also please don't use the word "Haters", your an intelligent poster and talking about haters makes you look your biased and not-informed about F1. But that's a good post, Ferrari did thr right thing, it was the way they did it that was so stupid.

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 26 Jul 2010, 15:03

I feel that if a team asks/suggests to let your teammate get ahead of you, it should only be when it is mathematically impossible for the fore teammate to win a championship, so this doesn't make it a team order per say and I would go as far to say that it is teamship and sportsmanship (for the one giving the teammate a hand).

But to do so at this stage, when Massa is still potentially in the running and it is not clear whether Massa or Alonso will not have issues later on in the championship fight is not right for Massa, for the sport and for fans. This makes Ferrari look bad.
The JINX

KevC

Post by KevC » 26 Jul 2010, 15:22

In Valencia, Alonso threw a tantrum after he claimed Hamilton had got 2nd as the result of a manipulated result.

I wonder how he feels now.