2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Season 2010 - Reports, photos, quotes, stats, interviews, gossips, and hot discussion.

Who will win the 2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland?

Poll ended at 24 Jul 2010, 19:56

Lewis Hamilton
19%
Jenson Button
3%
Mark Webber
23%
Sebastian Vettel
26%
Fernando Alonso
18%
Nico Rosberg
No votes
Robert Kubica
3%
Felipe Massa
5%
Michael Schumacher
3%
Adrian Sutil
No votes
Rubens Barrichello
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 62

dacer
Donator
Donator

Re: 2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Post by dacer » 25 Jul 2010, 18:31

It's strange, to see Webber so bad. After all issues with his team and teammate, I ask if they have same car.

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 25 Jul 2010, 18:52

dacer wrote:Not McLaren request Button not to overtake Hamilton:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7IiR6Mgwyk

Slower car win
So where was the phrase: "Lewis, Jenson is quicker than you, can you confirm that you understand this?"

Nowhere: No teamorders.

Do you actually dare to say that Ferrari did a fantastic job with those teamorders?
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Mitsuro Sano
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Mitsuro Sano » 25 Jul 2010, 19:55

JoostLamers wrote:
dacer wrote:And McLaren Fuel problems?

As said before, Ferrari stoped slower car to win faster. McLaren stoped faster car to win slower. It's quite different. If Alonso is first and slower than Massa, I think Alonso must stop for Massa.

Sl2
No, no, no. Sorry, but in my opinion you are completely wrong! McLaren have NEVER asked Button to let Hamilton pass, and vice versa. Ferrari did that today. That's teamordering! If (!) Alonso was faster than there should have been a great fight between Alonso and Massa, we pay for that, we pay to see that. That's what we are watching F1 for. And if Alonso then overtakes Massa, yes, then it's. But when Alonso can't get passed, then he isn't faster. Massa did a better job today, but Ferrari didn't want him to win. And world class drivers in F1 won't crash into eachother, they are smart enough not to be so stupid. Come on. Be reasonable.
Asking Button to save the car is the same thing than asking Button not to overtake Hamilton.

If Alonso was first and slower than Massa, and was asked to let Massa through, the controversy would be the same ( and this time Ridiculous as Alonso is in front of Massa in the championship table )!

Asking drivers not to race each other at the end of the race is maybe OK when they are first and second, especially when you see what RBR did, but asking a driver to let the lead to his team-mate, at this stage of the championship, and after making a brillant first part of the race, is not acceptable. Alonso was faster than Massa, ok! But then he should overtake him ontrack, on a legal way. Vettel behind wasn't a threat at all ( that's what I think ).
Once again, Massa AND Alonso didn't deserve a penalty at all. Ferrari did deserve a penalty ( and they are punished ).

nol77
car driver
car driver

Post by nol77 » 25 Jul 2010, 20:58

Punished?? 100K fine i read, that's the same as $2 for you and me, it's all politics and ashame for this great sport, I really feel sorry for massa, hé deserved the win or m decent fight, now he and the whole World knows Alonso is Absolutely Ferrari number 1.

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 25 Jul 2010, 22:23

Got away with $100K fine ?? Massa is the new Barrichello !!

alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by alex1369 » 25 Jul 2010, 22:26

Sanredrose wrote:Got away with $100K fine ?? Massa is the new Barrichello !!
We must ask Massa what contract did he sign for a number 2 driver? and when Alonso screws up then he can win - thats how it was when Barrichello was with Michael

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 25 Jul 2010, 23:37

iceman1 wrote:Image

:lol:
Nice pic .. I hope next Massa would show his middle finger to the team when they ask him to move.

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 25 Jul 2010, 23:39

alex1369 wrote:
Sanredrose wrote:Got away with $100K fine ?? Massa is the new Barrichello !!
We must ask Massa what contract did he sign for a number 2 driver? and when Alonso screws up then he can win - thats how it was when Barrichello was with Michael
I think Massa should start trying for other teams. Red Bull & Mercedes are a good option for him. It seems like Ferrari extended Massa's contract out of pity of his crash in Hungary 2009. I am beginning to think, what mind games would they have played with Kimi Raikkonen to make him end his contract soon and leave ...

marty
kart driver
kart driver

Post by marty » 26 Jul 2010, 00:17

Q: Sebastian, another pole that sadly for you, you could not covert into victory. It was the start once again?
Sebastian Vettel: Yeah, usually we have very good starts. Yesterday I was told Ferrari have good starts but I think up to today we had better ones. Not really sure what happened. I had quite a lot of grip, dumped the first clutch, so I had a big of a bog, so the first five to 10 metres of the acceleration were very poor. I was lucky I didn't stall the engine. I could get going again but lost the momentum, so I knew that it would be very tight with Fernando who was already side-by-side, so there was no way I could stay ahead of him. Then I was a little bit surprised when I saw Felipe come from the left. But still after that I think we had a good race. We knew it would be very tight. The closer you get you start to feel the tyres losing a bit of grip, starting to have a bit of graining but I think the majority of the race the Ferraris were probably just that tenth or two quicker than us, so it was difficult for us to keep up the pace. Towards the end we were able to push again a little bit but it is very tricky. You cannot really do your own rhythm as then you get so many lapped cars and depending on where you find them on the circuit, especially the last sector where it is very narrow, you can drop a lot of time and lose a lot of time but the race is done, so we finished third. I think we can be proud of that. We achieved our maximum today, so congratulations to Ferrari and I am pleased to be on the podium. Very special for me for my home grand prix to see the people here, be on that podium and see everyone cheering. It is very nice and emotional.

is it just me or does Vettel always have excuses for why he cant win from pole

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 26 Jul 2010, 06:14

AS.com titles:

* Alonso: “Vi a Felipe un poquito más despacio y aproveché” (“I saw Felipe was a little bit slower and I took profit”)
* Alonso el mejor piloto para sus compañeros (Alonso the best driver, his fellows say)
* Alonso vuelve con Massa de escudero (Alonso returns, with Massa as his squire)
* Massa: “Sólo estoy trabajando para el equipo” (Massa: “I’m just working for the team”)
* Ferrari, sancionada con 77.000 euros y enviada al Consejo Mundial de la FIA (Ferrari, fined with EUR 77.000 and sent to the FIA World Council (sic, they dont say World Motor Sport Council))

Marca.com titles:

* Massa afea un doblete de oro (Massa tarnishes a golden one-two)
* Massa: “No siento que se me haya impedido ganar” (Massa: “I don’t feel that anyone has prevented me to win”)
* Domenicali: “En interés del deporte no vamos a apelar” (Domenicali: “For the sake of the sport, we will not appeal”)

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 26 Jul 2010, 07:36

iceman, you are from spain?

Warning my last post was erased by some admin, that did not say any or why. Don't write spanish!!!

Sl2

mikedc73
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by mikedc73 » 26 Jul 2010, 07:42

Domenicali: “For the sake of the sport, we will not appeal”

What c**p the he runs the team with orders like that shows he does not care at all for the "sake of the sport"

Prancing horse? More like horse sh@t!

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 26 Jul 2010, 10:52

Massa says it was his own decision to let pass Alonso :rofl:

We all heard the radio Massa
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by blizzard » 26 Jul 2010, 10:54

Ferrari did the right thing. The way they did it was wrong and stpid. The decision itself was 100% correct.
Massa is a chump and will always be a chump. He has no chance to win the championship. Fernando is back in the fight. Massa has the number 2 status in his contract, he earns a lot of money for that and if he in´t happy with that, he is free to leave. He behaved like an idiot anyway in the press conference actually confirming the team orders more or less.

Now all the haters can come out once more, but you know what? THis doesn´t change a thing. Ferrari didn´t sell 1 car less after Austria 2002 and they won´t sell 1 car less after Hockenheim 2010, because Ferrari customers don´t give a s*** about what happens in F1 or which politics the team stand for. The Ferrari brand is a cult, Red Bull will never be such a thing. They can f*** off to Austria and sell their unhealthy drinks.

Viva Ferrari!
Viva Alonso!

I can guarantee you that no Red Bull driver wins the championship, it´s either a McLaren driver or Alonso. Red Bull are a bunch of whining, overhyped and spoilt bitches!

Balthazar
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Balthazar » 26 Jul 2010, 11:01

blizzard wrote: Red Bull are a bunch of whining, overhyped and spoilt bitches!
This is hilarious coming from a Fernando fan.