2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Season 2010 - Reports, photos, quotes, stats, interviews, gossips, and hot discussion.

Who will win the 2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland?

Poll ended at 24 Jul 2010, 19:56

Lewis Hamilton
19%
Jenson Button
3%
Mark Webber
23%
Sebastian Vettel
26%
Fernando Alonso
18%
Nico Rosberg
No votes
Robert Kubica
3%
Felipe Massa
5%
Michael Schumacher
3%
Adrian Sutil
No votes
Rubens Barrichello
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 62

dacer
Donator
Donator

Re: 2010 Großer Preis Santander von Deutschland

Post by dacer » 28 Jul 2010, 10:42

pacocopan wrote:Oh! Outraged sport lovers,
what happened in Hockenheim 2008?
There weren't team orders?
All the overtakings were OK?

What happened with Kovalainen?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe69w9_auto
Hamilton win these championship only for 1 point. If no team-orders on these race, he WOULD NOT WIN the championship. Massa would win it
:zz:

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 28 Jul 2010, 13:50

a

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 28 Jul 2010, 13:53

Omegablue wrote:
dazmoffman wrote:
pacocopan wrote: if ferarri (stefano) did there own dirty work and didnt involve rob smedley they would have done things a little better im sure but they deserve the reaction they got. alonso would have got him sooner or later i am sure of that but alonso threw his toys and ferarri arent man enought to handle him or massa for that matter so they got rob to do it.

shame shame

i not denying that team orders happen and it definatly did
And maybe didn't it occur that Alonso threw his toys simply because the orders were already established way before the race?

Also what does Stefano have to do with communicating with Massa or not? Massa would have still acted like he did. And Rob was continiously telling Massa to push forward whilst Alonso was trying to over take him. So yeah, Rob had to give him the order... At the end, the fault is of Rob and Massa. Not Alonso and Stefano... Eventhough I don't rate Stefano, here I'll side with him.
^^i am 100% sure that race orders before the race would not of involved rob smedley as if it did he wouldnt of sounded so disapointed in his radio comms with massa.

In your post you say that "orders were already established" do you think the drivers had both been told this before the race? and if so wouldnt of this been the job of stefano?

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 28 Jul 2010, 14:29

dacer wrote:
pacocopan wrote:Oh! Outraged sport lovers,
what happened in Hockenheim 2008?
There weren't team orders?
All the overtakings were OK?

What happened with Kovalainen?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe69w9_auto
Hamilton win these championship only for 1 point. If no team-orders on these race, he WOULD NOT WIN the championship. Massa would win it
:zz:
Wrong.

Without THIS move, massa wouldnt even BE in the world championship;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-66nziDRbk

team orders always happen in F1. Alot of the hate is because its genuinely alonso who has benefited. Mclaren and Whitmarshes we dont employ team orders is the most laughable thing next to christian horner not employing team orders.

What was the old 'if i slow down will jenson pass me' 'no, no lewis he wont' and then when jenson attempts to overtake he is told 'JENSON FUEL SAVE IS CRITICAL'. team orders to stay put. Not allowing drivers to race is therfore affecting the outcome of a race, which is what the rule says, which the rule is stupid because if you bring your second driver in earlier, that technically can be seen as affecting the outcome of the race does it not?

team orders are and always will be apart of F1, otherwise why would you have teams and why would you have 2 cars. I dont understand why people moan, i reckon its because they are scared their favourite will now loose the world championship to ferrari; mclarens going backwards, redbull doesnt have a good enough driver in sebastien vettel and webber is disliked. Its all going ferraris way now and they have a car which is going to suit all of the last races of this season.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 28 Jul 2010, 19:50

Maybe the different between Massa+Alonso move, and anothers some time ago, is that some teams, like McLaren believe Alonso is a serious candidate to winner this championship. 34 points when this year win a race is 25, is not a big different with 8 races in the future.

McLaren have two drivers on top of championship. Follow them, RBR drivers, RBR seems faster car this year, and even they are only 3rd and 4rd, and they are with more internal problems that thinking about to win McLaren. Maybe Alonso is the more serious candidate to win, and if Ferrari is so strong as seems on Germany...

Maybe McLaren fears Alonso and Ferrari. Maybe they only want to damage Ferrari as are RBR.

Sl2

Omegablue
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Location: Heart is in Italy. Body in South Africa. Mind on another planet.

Post by Omegablue » 30 Jul 2010, 09:21

dazmoffman wrote:
Omegablue wrote:
dazmoffman wrote:
pacocopan wrote: if ferarri (stefano) did there own dirty work and didnt involve rob smedley they would have done things a little better im sure but they deserve the reaction they got. alonso would have got him sooner or later i am sure of that but alonso threw his toys and ferarri arent man enought to handle him or massa for that matter so they got rob to do it.

shame shame

i not denying that team orders happen and it definatly did
And maybe didn't it occur that Alonso threw his toys simply because the orders were already established way before the race?

Also what does Stefano have to do with communicating with Massa or not? Massa would have still acted like he did. And Rob was continiously telling Massa to push forward whilst Alonso was trying to over take him. So yeah, Rob had to give him the order... At the end, the fault is of Rob and Massa. Not Alonso and Stefano... Eventhough I don't rate Stefano, here I'll side with him.
^^i am 100% sure that race orders before the race would not of involved rob smedley as if it did he wouldnt of sounded so disapointed in his radio comms with massa.

In your post you say that "orders were already established" do you think the drivers had both been told this before the race? and if so wouldnt of this been the job of stefano?
Any team with it's two drivers in those points position, would have had orders decided way before the race. Guy with the most points, must finish ahead if they're to have a fighting chance for the title. It would have made no sense to not establish that.
Rob and Filipe were taking a chance, hence Alonso's comment "This is ridiculous."

And honestly, what is the big deal. In the last third of the season, and when there's a title at stake and only one driver of the team is in position to win it, THEY'VE ALL DONE IT! :thumbsup:

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 30 Jul 2010, 09:28

Off-Topic: show
Completely aside from the argument, which I'm now very bored of, I like the quote on your location Omegablue mate. :)
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

Omegablue
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Location: Heart is in Italy. Body in South Africa. Mind on another planet.

Post by Omegablue » 30 Jul 2010, 10:45

TwistedArmco wrote:
Off-Topic: show
Completely aside from the argument, which I'm now very bored of, I like the quote on your location Omegablue mate. :)
Thanks bud. :)

I'm just waiting for the title race to thin out in a few more races. And evantually Button is going to give way to Hamilton, and Vettel to Webber, and etc. And then I'll resume this arguement... LOL