Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Season 2010 - Reports, photos, quotes, stats, interviews, gossips, and hot discussion.

Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

10/10 - Perfect
7
15%
9/10 - Superb
21
44%
8/10 - A great race
11
23%
7/10 - Fun to watch
7
15%
6/10 - Quite good
2
4%
5/10 - Average
0
No votes
4/10 - Sub-par
0
No votes
3/10 - Barely worth watching
0
No votes
2/10 - Boring
0
No votes
1/10 - Atrocious
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 48

User avatar
corry
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 604
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 15:23
Location: england

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by corry » 13 Jun 2010, 22:45

1 - Best Driver
Lewis Hamilton
2 - Best Team
Mclaren just pip force india
3 - Best Overtake
Massa on liuzzi
4 - Best Moment
Mclaren crossing the line for a 1-2
5 - Worst Driver
Schumacher just a horrid drive
6 - Worst Team
Sauber
7 - Best Rookie
Chandok
8 - Biggest Surprise
That mclaren tyre gamble in qualifying was correct

9 - General Comment

Great watch really enjoyed that

User avatar
Ferrariman60
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4542
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 20:55
Contact:

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Ferrariman60 » 13 Jun 2010, 22:55

Slaw441 wrote:
6 - Worst Team - Mercedes GP

I don't understand why you think so Vorull and Ferrariman60 , Rosberg finished sixth is it really so bad ? :blink:


I said that about Mercedes because if you go back to their form on Friday running in the top 5, it's very perplexing to see how they had such a dramatic loss of performance literally overnight. I think the true nature of their race looks worse because of Schumacher's abysmal performance, but Rosberg was leading P2 for quite some time on Friday, and certainly had more pace in that car than he was able to make use of.
Requiescat in pace, Jules Bianchi


Ferrariman60

shämito
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 81
Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 21:49

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by shämito » 13 Jun 2010, 23:10

1 - Best Driver
Lewis Hamilton
2 - Best Team
Mclaren
3 - Best Overtake
Hamilton on Alonso
4 - Best Moment
Kovalainen driving in sixth position!
5 - Worst Driver
Kobayashi
6 - Worst Team
Virgin
7 - Best Rookie
Chandok
8 - Biggest Surprise
McLaren 1-2.

9 - General Comment
Ok race !

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by megasyxx » 14 Jun 2010, 01:25

1 - Best Driver
Lewis Hamilton
2 - Best Team
Mclaren
3 - Best Overtake
Lewis on Alonso outside pass
4 - Best Moment
Mclaren 1-2 yet again!
5 - Worst Driver
Schumacher?
6 - Worst Team
BMW Sauber (with a Ferrari engine)
7 - Best Rookie
no one got my attention
8 - Biggest Surprise
RBR's troubles

9 - General Comment
Yeah!!!! :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
Rachael The Great
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2433
Joined: 08 Sep 2008, 14:53

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Rachael The Great » 14 Jun 2010, 10:43

1 - Best Driver - Lewis Hamilton
2 - Best Team - McLaren
3 - Best Overtake - there was lots of good battles
4 - Best Moment - McLaren 1-2
5 - Worst Driver - Petrov, 2 drive throughs?
6 - Worst Team - Sauber
7 - Best Rookie - hmm, not sure.
8 - Biggest Surprise - no safety car
9 - General Comment - really great race!
Image

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Zack » 14 Jun 2010, 11:46

Ferrariman60 wrote:
Slaw441 wrote:
6 - Worst Team - Mercedes GP

I don't understand why you think so Vorull and Ferrariman60 , Rosberg finished sixth is it really so bad ? :blink:


I said that about Mercedes because if you go back to their form on Friday running in the top 5, it's very perplexing to see how they had such a dramatic loss of performance literally overnight. I think the true nature of their race looks worse because of Schumacher's abysmal
performance, but Rosberg was leading P2 for quite some time on Friday, and certainly had more pace in that car than he was able to make use of.

p13 to p7 in 5 laps
37 Laps on soft tyre
....
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Scuderi
car driver
car driver
Posts: 20
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 07:46

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Scuderi » 14 Jun 2010, 14:00

1 - Best Driver: Fernando Alonso, showing Ferrari has the right pace after disappointing weekends.
2 - Best Team: McLaren, again scoring a one-two.
3 - Best Overtake: Felipe Massa on Adrian Sutil, great timing! :D
4 - Best Moment: Felipe Massa's overtaking on Adrian Sutil.
5 - Worst Driver: Vitaly Petrov, for making mistakes and mistakes and mistakes..
6 - Worst Team: Red Bull, did not seem to have the pace after their dominating speed last weekends.
7 - Best Rookie: Nico Hülkenberg, finally winning from Rubens Barrichello.
8 - Biggest Surprise: No Safety Car + Ferrari seems to have the speed again.

9 - General Comment: Great race without rain or SC's, hopefully Valencia will be that good as well! But I'm not sure about that if you look to last year's edition..

snake_f1
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 68
Joined: 23 Dec 2006, 21:58
Location: Saudi Arabia, Aluyon
Contact:

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by snake_f1 » 14 Jun 2010, 14:02

1 - Best Driver
Alonso

2 - Best Team
Mclaren

3 - Best Overtake
Hamilton on Alonso

4 - Best Moment
Alonso passing hamilton in pitlane

5 - Worst Driver
Kobayashi

6 - Worst Team
BMW Sauber

7 - Best Rookie
Petrov

8 - Biggest Surprise
Ferrari Pace

9 - General Comment
Alonso shouls've won the race but it was bad luck

User avatar
Dino @lonso
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 53
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 13:03
Location: Porec,Croatia

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Dino @lonso » 14 Jun 2010, 16:10

1 - Best Driver: Fernando Alonso,showing once again he is fantastic
2 - Best Team: McLaren, perfect 1-2
3 - Best Overtake: Button on Alonso,great timing :(
4 - Best Moment: Hamilton vs Alonso in pits
5 - Worst Driver: Vitaly Petrov
6 - Worst Team: BMW Sauber
7 - Best Rookie: Karun once again finishing
8 - Biggest Surprise: No Safety Car,Ferrari speed

9 - General Comment: Great race without rain or SC's, much overtakings,great battle in the front. Hope to see sth like that in Valencia
Image

aussiepete
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 56
Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 22:17

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by aussiepete » 14 Jun 2010, 22:03

1 - Best Driver
Lewis Hamilton
2 - Best Team
Mclaren
3 - Best Overtake
Lewis showing Alonso who's his daddy
4 - Best Moment
Lewis Pole
5 - Worst Driver
Schumacher playing bulldozer again
6 - Worst Team
Mercedes
7 - Best Rookie
Buemi hes still a rookie even though its his second year
8 - Biggest Surprise
Ferraris pace

9 - General Comment
Lewis supreme btw im no lewis fan but the boy can drive

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by JoostLamers » 16 Jun 2010, 06:59

1 - Best Driver - Lewis, a class of his own
2 - Best Team - McLaren
3 - Best Overtake - Luizzi on Schumacher
4 - Best Moment - Watching the race with British people in Le Mans
5 - Worst Driver - Michael, he was more off than on track :lol: I'm loving his return :rofl:
6 - Worst Team - Sauber
7 - Best Rookie - Hulkenberg
8 - Biggest Surprise - So much problems with the tyres, didn't expext that

9 - General Comment - I enjoyed this race :) 8/10
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 272
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 23:21
Location: Bristol, England

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by dazmoffman » 17 Jun 2010, 21:34

1 - Best Driver - Lewis Hamilton. outstanding drive from start to finish
2 - Best Team - Mclaren and force india
3 - Best Overtake - lewis alonso
4 - Best Moment - lewis managing his tyres better than button and keeping him 2-3 secs behind Mclaren
5 - Worst Driver - Schumacher he was c**p
6 - Worst Team - Sauber AGAIN
7 - Best Rookie - Chandok
8 - Biggest Surprise - Ferarri's speed
9 - General Comment - Nail biting stuff a really good race i still dont know how the trye strategy from mclaren worked though ! ! ! !

User avatar
Ferrariman60
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4542
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 20:55
Contact:

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Ferrariman60 » 18 Jun 2010, 03:36

Zack wrote:
Ferrariman60 wrote:
Slaw441 wrote:
6 - Worst Team - Mercedes GP

I don't understand why you think so Vorull and Ferrariman60 , Rosberg finished sixth is it really so bad ? :blink:


I said that about Mercedes because if you go back to their form on Friday running in the top 5, it's very perplexing to see how they had such a dramatic loss of performance literally overnight. I think the true nature of their race looks worse because of Schumacher's abysmal
performance, but Rosberg was leading P2 for quite some time on Friday, and certainly had more pace in that car than he was able to make use of.

p13 to p7 in 5 laps
37 Laps on soft tyre
....


Yes, that was quite a way to go on those softs, but I think we should remember the times Schumacher had been able to stick it out and do well on the wrong tyres. France 1997 and Indy 2000 come to mind...
Requiescat in pace, Jules Bianchi


Ferrariman60

User avatar
cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5115
Joined: 25 Jun 2008, 11:26
Location: Inaccessible Island

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by cformula1 » 18 Jun 2010, 12:04

1 - Best Driver Hamilton
2 - Best Team McLaren
3 - Best Overtake Hamilton on Alonso
4 - Best Moment The start + first lap
5 - Worst Driver Sadly, Michael Schumacher
6 - Worst Team Sauber
7 - Best Rookie Chandhok
8 - Biggest Surprise No safety cars, not that they were necessary

9 - General Comment Brilliant race, wish every race was like that

9/10
Image

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Post by Zack » 18 Jun 2010, 12:32

Ferrariman60 wrote:
Zack wrote:
Ferrariman60 wrote:
Slaw441 wrote:
6 - Worst Team - Mercedes GP

I don't understand why you think so Vorull and Ferrariman60 , Rosberg finished sixth is it really so bad ? :blink:


I said that about Mercedes because if you go back to their form on Friday running in the top 5, it's very perplexing to see how they had such a dramatic loss of performance literally overnight. I think the true nature of their race looks worse because of Schumacher's abysmal
performance, but Rosberg was leading P2 for quite some time on Friday, and certainly had more pace in that car than he was able to make use of.

p13 to p7 in 5 laps
37 Laps on soft tyre
....


Yes, that was quite a way to go on those softs, but I think we should remember the times Schumacher had been able to stick it out and do well on the wrong tyres. France 1997 and Indy 2000 come to mind...

+add Damage Front Wing
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Locked