It is currently 27 Jul 2017, 08:31

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will Fisi be around for the entire season?
Hell Yes! He'll stick around like burnt Risotto! 59%  59%  [ 13 ]
Hell No! Briatore's fat lady will tell Fisi to: "Volare, oh, oh, Cantare, oh,oh,oh,oh... " 41%  41%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 22
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 May 2007, 20:12  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
julie wrote:
BANANAGP wrote:
Good points... my bias for Piquet jr. is clouding my judgement. :)


I've watched him drive, his a good driver i wouldn't mind seeing him in the Renault


Always liked the Irish! :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 12:56  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
I think he will go out!

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 19:02  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 18:05
Posts: 516
Location: Ireland
BANANAGP wrote:
julie wrote:
BANANAGP wrote:
Good points... my bias for Piquet jr. is clouding my judgement. :)


I've watched him drive, his a good driver i wouldn't mind seeing him in the Renault


Always liked the Irish! :)


I should hope so too :)

_________________
ImageImage
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 14:40  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 14:27
Posts: 16
Yeah they're just too much talent to keep him around at the moment. Though perhaps a lesser team could benefit from his experience. Plus he owns a GP2 team, so he's got plenty to keep him busy.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2007, 15:10  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
Fisi just bought himself another season! Heikki might be trading places with Piquet Jr...

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2007, 15:17  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 17:52
Posts: 4007
Location: Kent
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Fisi doesn't deserve to be he's done well this season, but Briatore can be a bit of a tit sometimes.

_________________
http://i40.tinypic.com/2w7fw9v.jpg
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2007, 20:22  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
Wooo people are changing their minds :mrgreen:... I told you he ain't as bad as you all think...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2007, 20:25  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 18:05
Posts: 516
Location: Ireland
I always liked Fisi, people judge him to quickly. He always seems to get a run of bad luck. But then again always does well in Monaco

_________________
ImageImage
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 May 2007, 02:54  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2007, 02:15
Posts: 246
Location: Melbourne, Australia
ive always liked fisi as well, even if he tangled with michael in 2000 in germany!

he is a nice chap and i respect him, the poor little guy has a lot of talent!
...its just when he finally got his chance in a competetive car, he was number 2, now he is number one but his car isnt competetive anymore... hopefully renault can get their act together before so fisi can have a real shot at the title... or at least the occassional race win!

_________________
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2007, 06:51  
car driver

Joined: 01 Jun 2007, 06:35
Posts: 12
Fisico has came under a lot of pressure this season but has raced really well. But because some people don't realise how different and difficult the car would have been for him when it was built around Fernando they do not realise how well he actually did drive around that problem.

Also because they have had to scrap the Fernando style car completely this year the actual car is not competitive, but Fisico has driven past its limits and this has shown when he got to Monaco because it is much less about the car and more about the driver in Monaco. It is a shame that this form will not be able to continue unless Renault pick the car up because Fisico never really lost his form, he just could not drive the difficult car.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2007, 16:31  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
Beserker_Rage wrote:
Fisico has came under a lot of pressure this season but has raced really well. But because some people don't realise how different and difficult the car would have been for him when it was built around Fernando they do not realise how well he actually did drive around that problem.

Also because they have had to scrap the Fernando style car completely this year the actual car is not competitive, but Fisico has driven past its limits and this has shown when he got to Monaco because it is much less about the car and more about the driver in Monaco. It is a shame that this form will not be able to continue unless Renault pick the car up because Fisico never really lost his form, he just could not drive the difficult car.


Sorry I don't buy your argument. No way that the Renault is as "Alonso-centric" as you're making it out to be.

Alonso outdrove Fisi (and Trulli) because he's a better driver not because Renault somehow designed a car to suit Alonso's specifications to the detriment of Fisi (or Trulli).

Barrichello moved to honda and had a learning curve last year with the ("Jenson-centric") Honda. By mid season he was competitive with jense and this season he's done much better.

Fisi's been at Renault for three seasons... to say he is unfamiliar with the car is nonsense.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2007, 06:22  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
Thats not what he was saying... They set the car up to take corners differently... And because Flavio had no attention of having competition between anyone Fisico had to adapt to a rather strange way to go into the corners and Fisico doesn't adapt :mrgreen::lol:... Thats why they've lost so much time in fast corners, Alonso attacks them differently and because Alonso is Flavs boy he got his set up...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 01:19  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
Dark_Fisico wrote:
Thats not what he was saying... They set the car up to take corners differently... And because Flavio had no attention of having competition between anyone Fisico had to adapt to a rather strange way to go into the corners and Fisico doesn't adapt :mrgreen::lol:... Thats why they've lost so much time in fast corners, Alonso attacks them differently and because Alonso is Flavs boy he got his set up...



hmmm... I've read that Alonso like to chop the steering when entering the corners instead of being smooth... but still, fisi's "style" should be within the realm of adjustments of the car. The fact that Fisi came in 4th at Monaco is testament that he's able to adjust the car to suit his driving style.

I think the aerodynamics on the renault just didn't keep up with the other cars this year. The person to blame might not be Alonso or Flavio but Carlos Goshn!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 13:03  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
BANANAGP wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:
Thats not what he was saying... They set the car up to take corners differently... And because Flavio had no attention of having competition between anyone Fisico had to adapt to a rather strange way to go into the corners and Fisico doesn't adapt :mrgreen::lol:... Thats why they've lost so much time in fast corners, Alonso attacks them differently and because Alonso is Flavs boy he got his set up...



hmmm... I've read that Alonso like to chop the steering when entering the corners instead of being smooth... but still, fisi's "style" should be within the realm of adjustments of the car. The fact that Fisi came in 4th at Monaco is testament that he's able to adjust the car to suit his driving style.

I think the aerodynamics on the renault just didn't keep up with the other cars this year. The person to blame might not be Alonso or Flavio but Carlos Goshn!


Yeah, I just blame everyone but Fisico and Heikki :P you know what I'm like :lol:...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 13:46  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
Dark_Fisico wrote:
BANANAGP wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:
Thats not what he was saying... They set the car up to take corners differently... And because Flavio had no attention of having competition between anyone Fisico had to adapt to a rather strange way to go into the corners and Fisico doesn't adapt :mrgreen::lol:... Thats why they've lost so much time in fast corners, Alonso attacks them differently and because Alonso is Flavs boy he got his set up...



hmmm... I've read that Alonso like to chop the steering when entering the corners instead of being smooth... but still, fisi's "style" should be within the realm of adjustments of the car. The fact that Fisi came in 4th at Monaco is testament that he's able to adjust the car to suit his driving style.

I think the aerodynamics on the renault just didn't keep up with the other cars this year. The person to blame might not be Alonso or Flavio but Carlos Goshn!


Yeah, I just blame everyone but Fisico and Heikki :P you know what I'm like :lol:...


I'm learning! :shock: But seriously I got to give Fisi props for bringing in the Renault 4th at MONACO...

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB