It is currently 22 Jun 2017, 18:41

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 19:40  
F1 Legend

i think 1 day he will be a great champion but its very early days yet wait till the end of the season and see if hes still as calm and collected, time will tell, how good he will be depends on his first accident will he lose the edge or not
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 20:38  
car driver

Hamilton seems to be better in many ways. But who knows, there were only 4 races and a lot of things will happen before the end of the season...but I prefer Hamilton to Alonso all the way :)
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 21:56  
car driver

The kids is god, but Alonso is a lot mor experient.
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 22:20  
F1 Rookie

wow, Hamilton is the best, knowing that alonso is more experienced, but dunno why he is not doing his best, he could do much better! but as for hamilton, he is first right now after the spain GP in the championship! :cheesy: 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 22:36  
car driver

hamilton first in the championsship wow and that in his first year in formule 1 nice job man :D :cheesy:
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 23:15  
car driver

Now alonso, maybe hamilton in the future!
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2007, 04:53  
Kart Champion

or opposite :)
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2007, 15:13  
car driver

I say, in the beggining of the season, I thought Hamilton could never beat Alonso, but now, I feel that hamilton has the chance. He´s is consistent, and don´t make stupid errors. And I feel that he´s getting better every race, more adapted to the car. His performance in the Spanish GP was better than Alonso, no doubts! Even if we don´t consider Alonso´s mistake in the first lap, (I don´t think the damaged his car) it seems the Hamilton had a better rhythym..
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hamilton or Alonso
PostPosted: 15 May 2007, 00:07  
GP2 Driver

jana7i wrote:
so who do u think will be the faster of the 2 for the rest of the season??

i say ALONSO. he has everthing under control it seems, and i think hamilton is gona start making mistakes. i think hamilton will be right behind him

Both Drivers started the season in a new car and with a new team... However Alonso has Two Championships and several F1 seasons ahead of Hamilton. I was really really surprised to see Hamilton so close to Alonso in testing and even more surprised to see him finish ahead in the races.

Hamilton has without a doubt out-driven Alonso so far this season. I also think Alonso is cracking under the pressure.

Two things become immediately obvious to me:
1) Alonso is human
2) Fisichella sucks!
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 May 2007, 17:02  
car driver

If you wouldn't have to be experienced in F1,I'd say Hamilton.Although,Alonso is having a hard time getting used to McLaren and Hamilton is really good so I'm going with Hamilton.

PostPosted: 17 May 2007, 17:14  
F1 Rookie

BANANAGP wrote:
jana7i wrote:
so who do u think will be the faster of the 2 for the rest of the season??

i say ALONSO. he has everthing under control it seems, and i think hamilton is gona start making mistakes. i think hamilton will be right behind him

Both Drivers started the season in a new car and with a new team... However Alonso has Two Championships and several F1 seasons ahead of Hamilton. I was really really surprised to see Hamilton so close to Alonso in testing and even more surprised to see him finish ahead in the races.

Hamilton has without a doubt out-driven Alonso so far this season. I also think Alonso is cracking under the pressure.

Two things become immediately obvious to me:
1) Alonso is human
2) Fisichella sucks!

yes but fernando has a very unique driving style and i think the switch from michelin really slowed him down but he's recovering until one day when he'll master the new tyres and show us that lewis should not be so confident about his chances (still, lewis is a great driver!)

PostPosted: 17 May 2007, 21:40  
GP2 Driver

alex wrote:
yes but fernando has a very unique driving style and i think the switch from michelin really slowed him down but he's recovering until one day when he'll master the new tyres and show us that lewis should not be so confident about his chances (still, lewis is a great driver!)

Hmmmm dunno... Clearly Hamilton wasn't used to the Michellins either, or the brakes, or any of the F1 dynamics really... Who's to say Hamilton won't keep progressing at a similar or better rate?

"Unique" is not synonymous with better.

Even so, there's something to be said about beating Schumi to the WC... Twice. ;)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 05:23  
GP2 Driver

BANANAGP wrote:
alex wrote:

Hmmmm dunno... Clearly Hamilton wasn't used to the Michellins either, or the brakes, or any of the F1 dynamics really... Who's to say Hamilton won't keep progressing at a similar or better rate?

"Unique" is not synonymous with better.

Even so, there's something to be said about beating Schumi to the WC... Twice. ;)

do u guys think alonso is drivng the Mclraen the same way he used to drive the Renault? and that its causing him some problems??
unlike hamilton, who i assume only knows how to drive the new Mclaren.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 08:07  
car driver

alonso changed his driving style this year and u can notic that on the onboard view.... but i think hamiltion is crashing alonso this year as he had no weak point till now
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 12:26  
F1 Rookie

I support Hamilton in this battle.. go hami go!

Offline Profile