Freedom for Formula 1

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Starrjet2
car driver
car driver

Freedom for Formula 1

Post by Starrjet2 » 28 Jul 2014, 18:16

I am diehard F1 with connections that go way back,I am an ex pat living in America and an ex 70's driver, and I am concerned that formula 1 is losing its attraction to the public in many ways. TV is the all powerful god provider of greenbacks that fuel our fabulous sport,, and even though the races have become spectacular in recent weekends with new heroes to follow and support, Joe Public is staying away from the game show and even surfing channels in order to find some other form of worship. In sport, Ahem ! Mr Ecclestone ,Mr Todt,,you have missed the big picture, people are looking elsewhere. For their thrills be cause you have made the Premier motor racing Formula too restricted . formula one should be a total free for all for the designers and engine manufacturers and should not in any way bow down to tree huggers and conservationists and economic fuel savers , ! Give them a free hand to make as much power and as much noise as they can ,to hell with 100 litre fuel limits and 1.6litre motors, don't give me that B/S that this is what the manufacturers want , they have no more sales of small engined cars as can be proved by the millions of unsold cars stockpiled across Europe.
Set Formula one free, free of stupid regs and restrictions ,to hell with politically motivated correctness,let's RACE !