It is currently 28 May 2017, 12:29

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Aren't you tired to hear the news from Hamilton?
Poll ended at 24 May 2007, 14:54
yes 66%  66%  [ 19 ]
no 34%  34%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 29
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 14:39  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Posts: 316
Location: Bahrain
Syckns wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
Hamilton is just a lucky Rokkie!!

thats not true, ham is a fast rokkie


Hello, how many Rookies had a teamboss for a super team as Ron Dennis when he started racing?

doesnt matter who ur boss is, if ur fast ur fast! half of the drivers on the grid wont be able to match hamilton if they were offered the Mclaren drive.
u guys just dont like hearing about hamilton in the news, yes its annoying but it doent mean he is lucky. dont mix facts with feelings guys

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 14:53  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 08 Mar 2007, 20:56
Posts: 140
I like Hamilton, he's a good driver, but i don't like to see him be better then Trulli :cry: But i love to see him be better then Alonso, i don't like Alonso. :mrgreen:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 20:04  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 15:56
Posts: 883
Location: Scotland
I think Hamilton is a great driver. He has the talent and he showed it at the GP2 Race at Turkey I think. He spun the car by accident but came back up to 2nd place. (If I mix my facts up it is because I didn't watch that race :P ) The difference there was the racing was on British Eurosport and the BE commentary team does not include one James Allen etc.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 22:50  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 23 Dec 2006, 02:46
Posts: 505
Location: UK
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
Hamilton is just a lucky Rokkie!!

thats not true, ham is a fast rokkie


Hello, how many Rookies had a teamboss for a super team as Ron Dennis when he started racing?

doesnt matter who ur boss is, if ur fast ur fast! half of the drivers on the grid wont be able to match hamilton if they were offered the Mclaren drive.
u guys just dont like hearing about hamilton in the news, yes its annoying but it doent mean he is lucky. dont mix facts with feelings guys


i agree jana ;)

syckns, the point is not that lewis is only fast and getting podiums because he's in a mclaren, it doesn't matter what team lewis is in, but lewis is matching fernando and fernando knows that lewis is real competition, his toughest teammate for a long time ... you know, even if other rookies or current drivers were given the mclaren seat, they would never do as well as lewis is doing now...even felipe wouldn't match him...and we saw this at sepang when lewis drove very calmly and felipe was making mistakes all over...you would have thought that felipe was a goddam rookie not lewis!!

_________________
mm tofu
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 23:27  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2007, 21:50
Posts: 904
Location: Lebanon
yep, hamilton has it in him, he is a good driver, for example, if you put ALBERS :roll: with mclaren, he'll still be 22nd ... hehehe just kidding nelmesy! :P :mrgreen: :cheesy: :D

_________________
GO KIMIIII....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2007, 01:19  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2007, 19:10
Posts: 29
Frankly, im not tired, i'm uber tired of hering news and news and news and news and hmm, oh yeah, news about that guy. He is good, so?
I belive rosberg would've be the same as hamilton, havin a good car.

_________________
Image
GOGO Scuderia
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2007, 07:29  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
alex wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
Hamilton is just a lucky Rokkie!!

thats not true, ham is a fast rokkie


Hello, how many Rookies had a teamboss for a super team as Ron Dennis when he started racing?

doesnt matter who ur boss is, if ur fast ur fast! half of the drivers on the grid wont be able to match hamilton if they were offered the Mclaren drive.
u guys just dont like hearing about hamilton in the news, yes its annoying but it doent mean he is lucky. dont mix facts with feelings guys


i agree jana ;)

syckns, the point is not that lewis is only fast and getting podiums because he's in a mclaren, it doesn't matter what team lewis is in, but lewis is matching fernando and fernando knows that lewis is real competition, his toughest teammate for a long time ... you know, even if other rookies or current drivers were given the mclaren seat, they would never do as well as lewis is doing now...even felipe wouldn't match him...and we saw this at sepang when lewis drove very calmly and felipe was making mistakes all over...you would have thought that felipe was a goddam rookie not lewis!!


I disagree there... Seeing what Anthony has managed to do in a Aguri and after knowing what Nico is like I think if you groomed them to enter a McLaren since they were in Karting then they would just be as good...

I have nothing against the guy you know he is a good driver I'm not taking anything away from him... But I like to see a little bit of fairness to the other Rookies and people are going to overlook the hard work the other Rookies are putting in just because one is in a good team and doing the best he can...

As for Massa its his driving style, has nothing to do with being a rookie, he just has a untidy driving style a bit like Heikki does... Unlike Hamitlon who has a very clean one...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2007, 10:47  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Posts: 316
Location: Bahrain
Dark_Fisico wrote:
alex wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Syckns wrote:
Hamilton is just a lucky Rokkie!!

thats not true, ham is a fast rokkie


Hello, how many Rookies had a teamboss for a super team as Ron Dennis when he started racing?

doesnt matter who ur boss is, if ur fast ur fast! half of the drivers on the grid wont be able to match hamilton if they were offered the Mclaren drive.
u guys just dont like hearing about hamilton in the news, yes its annoying but it doent mean he is lucky. dont mix facts with feelings guys


i agree jana ;)

syckns, the point is not that lewis is only fast and getting podiums because he's in a mclaren, it doesn't matter what team lewis is in, but lewis is matching fernando and fernando knows that lewis is real competition, his toughest teammate for a long time ... you know, even if other rookies or current drivers were given the mclaren seat, they would never do as well as lewis is doing now...even felipe wouldn't match him...and we saw this at sepang when lewis drove very calmly and felipe was making mistakes all over...you would have thought that felipe was a goddam rookie not lewis!!


I disagree there... Seeing what Anthony has managed to do in a Aguri and after knowing what Nico is like I think if you groomed them to enter a McLaren since they were in Karting then they would just be as good...

I have nothing against the guy you know he is a good driver I'm not taking anything away from him... But I like to see a little bit of fairness to the other Rookies and people are going to overlook the hard work the other Rookies are putting in just because one is in a good team and doing the best he can...

As for Massa its his driving style, has nothing to do with being a rookie, he just has a untidy driving style a bit like Heikki does... Unlike Hamitlon who has a very clean one...


massa is still a rokkie (mentally), we saw this in Sepang, he was much faster than Ham, but he just couldnt handle it

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2007, 15:22  
kart driver

Joined: 12 May 2007, 15:04
Posts: 98
Good rookies always are newsworthy. He's making history.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2007, 19:12  
car driver

Joined: 27 Apr 2007, 11:59
Posts: 14
Ok , the guy is a good driver, charming, nice, but his carreer has been built by R. Dennis ( money, relation...). Just Driving, tht's heaven
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2007, 19:24  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 16:15
Posts: 244
Location: Oxford, England
dolce wrote:
Ok , the guy is a good driver, charming, nice, but his carreer has been built by R. Dennis ( money, relation...). Just Driving, tht's heaven


i dont understand what youre getting at? when u say BUT hi career has been built by R. Dennis what u mean by that?

8)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 06:57  
car driver

Joined: 13 May 2007, 06:47
Posts: 6
Sure the kid is very good, I meen taking three podiums out of three possible in his debut season is more then great, it's fantastic. But what about the other drivers and teams, like Heidfeld in BMW. They have made a remarkable comeback in F1 in my oppinion.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 08:05  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
For what you get on ITV coverage it is too much... I agree he is brilliant and I know he's making history... BUT everyone seems to be forgetting that for drivers that are meant to be doing really badly, and have really bad cars, and in relation to their team partners Fisico, Jarno, DC and Nicky are doing really well... Yeah it might not be a championship winning debut for any of them but for Fisico who is meant to be overrated and over the hill, he has finished in the points every race, and look at Jarno over Ralf...

I want to see what Lewis can do from the back of the grid... So far I haven't seen much from him apart from keeping people behind him, the true test of brilliance would be what he does from the back of the grid...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 14:20  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 01:16
Posts: 21
Lewis is leading the driver's championship right now.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 14:59  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
hojsgaard wrote:
Sure the kid is very good, I meen taking three podiums out of three possible in his debut season is more then great, it's fantastic. But what about the other drivers and teams, like Heidfeld in BMW. They have made a remarkable comeback in F1 in my oppinion.
make it four out of four, and leading the championship after 4 races. Brilliant.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB