I Want To Go To US Race

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Uncle Bob
car driver
car driver

I Want To Go To US Race

Post by Uncle Bob » 18 Sep 2013, 04:01

Hi. My latest great idea - I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment 30 minutes away from the Circuit of Americas track in Austin Texas. Here's what I thought I would offer a reader here in exchange for a really nice ticket for the Formula 1 Race. First off my friendship for the weekend - I'm 53 divorced fit fun smart humbly handsome application developer that hobbies as a standup comic. I would pick you up at the airport in my low mileage 2003 bmw z4 and be your driver for the F1 weekend here Nov 15,16, & 17 (obviously there has to be just one of you for this to work). You would have the extra bedroom at my resort style living apartment (3 tiered pool, outdoor fireplaces, and I have a sweet patio bar that overlooks the 18th fairway of the Star Ranch Golf Course. I'll pay for all the meals and drinks in the apartment and you are welcome to invite good people over to join us in our fun. If this intrigues any of you let me know what you would offer in return in the way of F1 accommodations.

Joey Zyla
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: I Want To Go To US Race

Post by Joey Zyla » 18 Sep 2013, 06:42

I'm confused by this post.

Uncle Bob
car driver
car driver

Post by Uncle Bob » 18 Sep 2013, 13:12

Basically I'm offering a room, food, rides, and friendship to someone that has a second ticket they can give me in a sweet location on the course and maybe buy me a drink or two when we're enjoying the race activities.

frubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by frubbs » 18 Sep 2013, 13:44

interesting...
Image 322 gps | 14 pp | 11 1st

Uncle Bob
car driver
car driver

Post by Uncle Bob » 18 Sep 2013, 15:58

... And perhaps I should be additionally clear about a couple more things in case you were wondering. I'm a realistic thinker but if you happened to be an attractive unattached woman offering me a $500 ticket I might be more inclined to accept your offer than a guy with a $1000 ticket. But to be additionally clear I am a gentlemen with uncompromising integrity that would respect my guest while demonstrating why I'm considered kind and charming by my family, friends, and acquaintances. Not sure there's too many ladies that would take this kind of risk though (formula 1 is all about risk ...isn't it? ... : ) ), so just know that if you're a gent considering replying with an offer that I am a man that appreciates woman.

F1EA
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

I Want To Go To US Race

Post by F1EA » 18 Sep 2013, 16:11

Uncle Bob wrote:... And perhaps I should be additionally clear about a couple more things in case you were wondering. I'm a realistic thinker but if you happened to be an attractive unattached woman offering me a $500 ticket I might be more inclined to accept your offer than a guy with a $1000 ticket. But to be additionally clear I am a gentlemen with uncompromising integrity that would respect my guest while demonstrating why I'm considered kind and charming by my family, friends, and acquaintances. Not sure there's too many ladies that would take this kind of risk though (formula 1 is all about risk ...isn't it? ... : ) ), so just know that if you're a gent considering replying with an offer that I am a man that appreciates woman.
LOL
That's funny right there ^

Uncle Bob
car driver
car driver

Post by Uncle Bob » 06 Oct 2013, 14:58

So OK, everyone has a fantasy right? The reply I was hoping for went something like this "Hi, my name is Svetlana and I am a lingerie model that happens to be the scorned ex lover of three formula 1 drivers. I would like to take you up on your offer on the condition that you sit with me at the front row of the hairpin turn and make public displays of affection towards me as my ex lovers drive by. If I enjoy them we can do them when all the drivers drive by. That weekend there is also a lingerie model convention nearby. I would like to have a few of my friends over if that's OK....

OK.OK. See a forum environment really opens up the imagination ... : ). Anyway, reality being what it is. At this point I still have hope that some guy here would enjoy a buddy for the weekend, regardless if you have lingerie model friends that will visit us ... : ).