It is currently 26 Jul 2017, 04:37

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: Silly season 2013-14
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2013, 21:12  
F1 Rookie

Some others don't "see" it... ;)

Human at Sight,
Monster at Heart!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2013, 21:13  
F1 Rookie

mikhailv wrote:
You said Hulkenberg is better than Heidfeld. I said no, Hulkenberg right now is not as good as Heidfeld was through his whole career. if you said year 3 Heidfeld isn't as good as year 3 Hulkenberg, maybe. But we are comparing drivers. You compare drivers from when they start to the current day. Heidfeld is better than Hulkenberg right now. If Hulkenberg performs better and does something, he can surpass Heidfeld Right now, Hulkenberg isn't at the level of Heidfelds peak. Its pretty simple English. You compare two drivers you compare them completely to the present This is currently Hulks peak, and you compare it to Heidfeld. I dont understand what you are on about to be honest.

Piquet had the world bought but still performed. Same with Montoya and Bourdais. Vettels pre-f1 isn't mightily impressive but look at his results in Formula 1.

Just consider this... if this is pretty simple English then why have you had to explain your point three times? :O

I disagree with you wholeheartedly based on what I've explained, if you don't agree then that's fine. Comparing someone's entire F1 career against someone who is only 3 years in doesn't fit. Both drivers have achieved poles but Hulk hasn't had a top line drive yet.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2013, 21:57  
kart driver

I am still quite impressed how many people want Kubica to return but not Heidfeld.
Heidfeld were better than Kubica in 2007 and 2009! Also d**k move by Boullier to kick him out in 2011.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2013, 23:48  
F1 Rookie

There's absolutely 100% no chance of Kubica returning to F1. I think we can all agree on that.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2013, 14:27  
F1 Routinier

kals wrote:
mikhailv wrote:
You said Hulkenberg is better than Heidfeld. I said no, Hulkenberg right now is not as good as Heidfeld was through his whole career. if you said year 3 Heidfeld isn't as good as year 3 Hulkenberg, maybe. But we are comparing drivers. You compare drivers from when they start to the current day. Heidfeld is better than Hulkenberg right now. If Hulkenberg performs better and does something, he can surpass Heidfeld Right now, Hulkenberg isn't at the level of Heidfelds peak. Its pretty simple English. You compare two drivers you compare them completely to the present This is currently Hulks peak, and you compare it to Heidfeld. I dont understand what you are on about to be honest.

Piquet had the world bought but still performed. Same with Montoya and Bourdais. Vettels pre-f1 isn't mightily impressive but look at his results in Formula 1.

Just consider this... if this is pretty simple English then why have you had to explain your point three times? :O

I disagree with you wholeheartedly based on what I've explained, if you don't agree then that's fine. Comparing someone's entire F1 career against someone who is only 3 years in doesn't fit. Both drivers have achieved poles but Hulk hasn't had a top line drive yet.

Well its had to be explained because frankly you cant grasp 'Hulkenberg isn't as good as heidfeld yet'.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2013, 15:31  
F1 Rookie

Keep telling yourself that if it keeps you happy.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2013, 19:08  
F1 Routinier

Thats what i said. Maybe its your education not grasping that
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2013, 20:05  
F1 Rookie

lol

And yet, as I said...

kals wrote:

Let's agree to disagree and move on :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 06:44  
F1 Rookie

sources from Mexico inform the mexican driver Sergio Perez already sign a pre-contract with Lotus for 2 years 2014 and 2015.

the official news its expected to be realese this weekend on interlagos on the GP of Brazil, the only thing its holding the official statement its becuase Lotus its waiting for quantum money.

anyway many sites and newspapers doesnt believe the deal bewteen Lotus and Quantum comes to reality.

regards

sorry for my bad writing not my native language

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 09:04  
F1 Driver

Cool! As long as it's not Maldonado and Lous's future doesn't depend on shady investors, all is well in wonderland. Probably another character-building year for Hülk then.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 11:39  
F1 Legend

If it turns out to be true, then I hope he can beat both McLaren's drivers for next year :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 12:02  
PL Manager

It will be a scandal if Hulk ends up without a drive. If Perez -> Lotus, Maldonado -> Sauber, and Force India decide to retain their lineup, then that might just happen.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 12:13  
F1 Routinier

kals wrote:
lol

And yet, as I said...

kals wrote:

Let's agree to disagree and move on :thumbsup:

And like I said,

mikhailv wrote:
Except he isn't as good as Heidfeld right now.

:thumbsup:

Im not sure Perez would do much at Lotus. Be disapointing if he went there to be honest.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 18:20  
GP2 Driver

I really don't care whoever drives the Lotus, as long as it is not Maldonado. :p But to be honest, I think the other candidates will do just fine. Hulkenberg has shown some great results, while Perez is also a good driver who hasn't got the car to show it.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 22:02  
PL Manager

Its all unraveling now! Perez, Sutil and Maldonado are all saying they're quite sure they'll be staying next year:
http://www.espn.co.uk/williams/motorspo ... MP=OTC-RSS
http://www.espn.co.uk/forceindia/motors ... MP=OTC-RSS
http://www.espn.co.uk/mclaren/motorspor ... MP=OTC-RSS

Meanwhile, Hulk talks about being in the danger zone and the possibility of ending up without a seat:
http://www.crash.net/f1/news/198466/1/h ... mpaign=rss

It's all quiet in Paul Di Resta's garage as well. So i think either Di Resta or Hulk are out the door, or driving a Force India next year!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 49  Next