Lotus, the E21, Kimi and Romain!

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Lotus, the E20, Kimi and Romain!

Post by iceman1 » 20 Aug 2012, 17:34

tderias wrote:lols yea I agree. Some Kimi fans are a bit overly-attached. Mostly girls though.
They're a big sensitive but that's just because they love him and want him to be the best.

Nelson piquet said Grosjean is "lucky" and Raikkonen is "weak" :lol:
"He has got a lot of luck (Grosjean), [which has] come at a time when his team-mate is a little weak and has a very good car," Piquet told TotalRace.

"His luck is that he was not doing well in F1, another season of GP2, landed a sponsorship deal and returned to F1 paying, right? Then things went right for, how do you say, in his career. The timing was very good for him."

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 20 Aug 2012, 17:36

Is this the same Nelson PeeKay (US comentators say his name like that) that had his ass handed to him by Fernando?

And the same PK that had his junior career funded by his father?

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 20 Aug 2012, 17:46

phil1993 wrote:Is this the same Nelson PeeKay (US comentators say his name like that) that had his ass handed to him by Fernando?

And the same PK that had his junior career funded by his father?
But he won the Truck race in Michigan :::

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 20 Aug 2012, 18:24

iceman1 wrote:
tderias wrote:lols yea I agree. Some Kimi fans are a bit overly-attached. Mostly girls though.
They're a big sensitive but that's just because they love him and want him to be the best.
You could say the same about Alonso, Hamilton, Schumacher, Button or Vetttel fans. Every popular driver has fans like that, but why are we discussing forum members instead of the forum topic?
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 21 Aug 2012, 03:47

beefree88 wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
You could say the same about Alonso, Hamilton, Schumacher, Button or Vetttel fans. Every popular driver has fans like that, but why are we discussing forum members instead of the forum topic?
:thumbsup: beefree88!

Suomileijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suomileijona » 21 Aug 2012, 06:14

:thumbsup:
icemaid wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
:thumbsup: beefree88!
Same here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Even if I wanted to mock other drivers, I'm not doing it anymore, let alone mocking other members. It just isn't nice! I wish that everyone would play nice, please. :pray:

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 21 Aug 2012, 07:51

I didn't mention any names lol. Nor did i intend to direct my comment at anyone in particular. It's just that I noticed that Kimi supporters are noticeably more passionate and intense than other supporters :)

Suomileijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suomileijona » 21 Aug 2012, 11:18

tderias wrote:I didn't mention any names lol. Nor did i intend to direct my comment at anyone in particular. It's just that I noticed that Kimi supporters are noticeably more passionate and intense than other supporters :)
I guess we are, I am. :) Is it so bad? :)

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 21 Aug 2012, 16:08

Suomileijona wrote:
tderias wrote:I didn't mention any names lol. Nor did i intend to direct my comment at anyone in particular. It's just that I noticed that Kimi supporters are noticeably more passionate and intense than other supporters :)
Won't say it's bad. Gets a tad annoying though, but hey, I can live with it. It is a Kimi thread after all. Keep doing your thing... :)

Suomileijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suomileijona » 21 Aug 2012, 16:21

tderias wrote:
Suomileijona wrote:
Won't say it's bad. Gets a tad annoying though, but hey, I can live with it. It is a Kimi thread after all. Keep doing your thing... :)
Thank you very much, Tderias! :) I will! :)

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 22 Aug 2012, 11:04

La gazzetta dello sport gave Raikkonen 8 points (3rd) for his performance in the first 11 races. While AMuS gave him 7.27 (4th).

The next AUTOSPORT magazine (next Thursday) will be one for Kimi Raikkonen fans.

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 22 Aug 2012, 13:32

Piquets a d**k.

But he is right really. I mean, The lotus was easily a top 2 car but the team made constant mistakes hindering Kimi, and Grosjean took himself out too much at the start.

Kimi shouldve won in both Bahrain and Germany. But he was too hesitant in overtaking Vettel, Too hesitant in Overtaking Alonso and in the end his ultimate pace was wasted because as of yet, Kimi is still rusty. no doubt if he hadnt been out the sport for two years, Vettel would still be after his first win of the season and hamiltons only win wouldve been Canada but its not weak of Kimi.

But yeah, Grosjean is lucky because he is there as his boss is team boss, and Total/elf wouldve walked if Grosjean wasnt hired. But then, Briatore was the boss for Alonso, and Telefonica joined because of that correct? So is that any less lucky, or is it because he gets results and championships?

I mean, to be honest, Piquet is just being a d**k. He's right in some of what he is saying, but saying it the totally wrong way. Not weak or Lucky. Rusty and slightly hesistant from Kimi, Inconsistent and over zealous from Romain. That Lotus shouldve had a win by now, probably 2. It was easily the 2nd best car at the start but neither driver capitalised on pace, when they did they either got screwed by strategy or they couldnt find the extra 1% in the 100%. Neither can pull it off together in the same race.

Kimi's had some great consistency, but its going to take wins to stay in the championship, and I would love to see him win at Spa. Hamilton aint the Spa master, kimi owns that track.

sportingcp
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by sportingcp » 22 Aug 2012, 14:40

LOL Piquet, STFU. Kimi "weak", Grosjean "lucky" and the best, for him Senna wouldn´t win nothing in F1 now. Yeah, a little bit more and he is saying Bruno Senna or Massa are better than Ayrton :lol:. Of course only a nascar guy (that "amazing" sport that you have to run in circles for hundreds of laps :lol:) and also brazilian (with all the respect but the brazilians many times speak and only after that think what they just said) would say something as silly as those quotes. Congrats to him, what a joker.

Suomileijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suomileijona » 22 Aug 2012, 15:37

iceman1 wrote:La gazzetta dello sport gave Raikkonen 8 points (3rd) for his performance in the first 11 races. While AMuS gave him 7.27 (4th).

The next AUTOSPORT magazine (next Thursday) will be one for Kimi Raikkonen fans.
Thank you very much, Iceman1. :) Have you seen the cover yet?

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 24 Aug 2012, 13:07

Kimi Raikkonen - Spa Francorchamps 2012 Trailer

You can download it from here.