It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 14:58

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:15  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
day is over.

Raikkonen fastest. My gut feeling: Lotus bluffing :-(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:19  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Image

They went fastest because they had a few sponsors there...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:21  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
sleenster wrote:
How's Kimi's doing Mar? Fast? Slow? Hard to tell from the times?

From driving, I might be wrong, but I think there is nothing wrong from his driving.
About the car... I don't know. I think that time earlier today was too suspicious, even if it was done with medium tyres and while it was still cold.

But, some of the big teams seem not to be too happy with their results here. Let's wait and see.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:24  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Mar wrote:
day is over.

Raikkonen fastest. My gut feeling: Lotus bluffing :-(


What do you mean?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:33  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:
day is over.

Raikkonen fastest. My gut feeling: Lotus bluffing :-(


What do you mean?

empty tank to impress
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:36  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Mar wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:
day is over.

Raikkonen fastest. My gut feeling: Lotus bluffing :-(


What do you mean?

empty tank to impress


it worked so far, everybody is talking about them and Kimi :cool:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:40  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:
day is over.

Raikkonen fastest. My gut feeling: Lotus bluffing :-(


What do you mean?

empty tank to impress


it worked so far, everybody is talking about them and Kimi :cool:

I won't tell who said the following (but he is a very well known journalist) in front of me just 5 minutes ago, while he was summarizing the day to somebody else:

"Kimi is a superstar, but the car..."

In other words: they have the driver but not the car
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 16:45  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Mar wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:
day is over.

Raikkonen fastest. My gut feeling: Lotus bluffing :-(


What do you mean?

empty tank to impress


it worked so far, everybody is talking about them and Kimi :cool:

I won't tell who said the following (but he is a very well known journalist) in front of me just 5 minutes ago, while he was summarizing the day to somebody else:

"Kimi is a superstar, but the car..."

In other words: they have the driver but not the car



not very encouraging :(
how can they tell after one day?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:02  
car driver

Joined: 24 Oct 2011, 18:12
Posts: 5
Country: Finland (fi)
I have no idea what they were testing on that last run but i wouldn't keep it too worrying yet. We'll see tomorrow if they still do 26's in longer runs. Then I would be a bit worried.
Hopefully some experienced pair of eyes will tell if the Lotus looked stable in turns and brakings compared to others.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:07  
Donator

Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 08:44
Posts: 677
Hey guys, any close up shots of McLaren exhausts?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:09  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
MavF1 wrote:
Hey guys, any close up shots of McLaren exhausts?


try here

http://www.daylife.com/search?q=button
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:12  
Donator

Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 08:44
Posts: 677
Kriss wrote:
MavF1 wrote:
Hey guys, any close up shots of McLaren exhausts?


try here

http://www.daylife.com/search?q=button


Thanks, Kriss! Interesting, seems like they're blowing on the rear tyres.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:18  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
MavF1 wrote:
Hey guys, any close up shots of McLaren exhausts?

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:25  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 17:33
Posts: 3161
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Kriss wrote:
it worked so far, everybody is talking about them and Kimi :cool:

I have a feeling he'll be a big disappointment...

_________________
'Life is about passions. Thank you for sharing mine.'
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Testing 2012
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 17:27  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
eleanor wrote:
Kriss wrote:
it worked so far, everybody is talking about them and Kimi :cool:

I have a feeling he'll be a big disappointment...

Or the car could be a big disappointment :zz:
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yandex and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB