It is currently 28 Jul 2017, 04:43

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: were u a kimi fan last year??
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2007, 18:17  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Posts: 316
Location: Bahrain
this is to all kimi fans, where u a fan of kimi last year, or did u become his fan when he joined ferrari????

_________________
Image
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2007, 18:33  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2006, 20:36
Posts: 330
Location: Netherlands
Oh No I'm already a fan of Kimi since he joined Sauber.
Well Ferrari was almost a reason for me to stop suporting Kimi.
But I got used to the fact that he drives for Ferrari now and will keep supporting KImi.
And even started to support Ferrari as well :D

_________________
Image
Check out http://www.nicorosbergfanclub.com
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2007, 18:50  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
I'm kimi fan about 2002, in this year I started to wacht the F1.. and him and Schumi were my fav. pilots.. And.. since this year, I supported Ferrari too.. besides.. Barrichello.. and Massa likes me too. Well Kimi is in Ferrari now with Massa.. and I support.. Kimi of course.. and Ferrari.. like always! ;)

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2007, 20:10  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2006, 19:41
Posts: 1035
Location: england
don't like kimi-he is such a boring person!

_________________
thanks shail69 for the avator!!!

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?P36
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: were u a kimi fan last year??
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 01:36  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 23 Dec 2006, 02:46
Posts: 505
Location: UK
jana7i wrote:
this is to all kimi fans, where u a fan of kimi last year, or did u become his fan when he joined ferrari????


I was a fan of Kimi when he was with McLaren but started to not support him when it seemed that he didn't drive his car to the limit anymore - as he already signed for Ferrari

He also lied to McLaren and his fans when he said he had not made a contract with anyone yet although he already signed with Ferrari...

Finally, maybe it would have been alright if he went to...Renault or something but he went to Ferrari which is the total enemy of McLaren :evil:

With the arrival of Fernando and Lewis and new Vodafone sponsor comes a new era for McLaren...hopefully it will be sucessful and Ferrari won't dominate too much..... :-#

_________________
mm tofu
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: were u a kimi fan last year??
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 04:25  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Posts: 316
Location: Bahrain
alex wrote:
jana7i wrote:
this is to all kimi fans, where u a fan of kimi last year, or did u become his fan when he joined ferrari????


I was a fan of Kimi when he was with McLaren but started to not support him when it seemed that he didn't drive his car to the limit anymore - as he already signed for Ferrari

He also lied to McLaren and his fans when he said he had not made a contract with anyone yet although he already signed with Ferrari...

Finally, maybe it would have been alright if he went to...Renault or something but he went to Ferrari which is the total enemy of McLaren :evil:

With the arrival of Fernando and Lewis and new Vodafone sponsor comes a new era for McLaren...hopefully it will be sucessful and Ferrari won't dominate too much..... :-#


yeah i was like you exactly, i was his fan and behind him all the way, but when he moved to Ferrari, forget it. i wouldnt even cheer for my own brother if he drove for Ferrari :D
i also want Massa to beat him this year.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 05:03  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
ive never followed any1 but albers! but i do like kimi winning out there coz he is the best out on the track at the moment!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 05:21  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Posts: 316
Location: Bahrain
nelmesy16 wrote:
ive never followed any1 but albers! but i do like kimi winning out there coz he is the best out on the track at the moment!


i think u meant he is the best AFTER Alber's right? :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 05:26  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2007, 05:57
Posts: 5
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
i went for kimi basically when he joined ferrari
i always liked him but didn't cheer him because i liked schumacher and ferrari
now he's joined ferrari with barrichello i'll be cheering him as much as ever

_________________
Go Kimi and Ferrari
See ya, Edje
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 05:27  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
yes :D but i cant say that YET, because people havnt seen the real albers! ](*,) :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 05:31  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
e_james_23 wrote:
i went for kimi basically when he joined ferrari
i always liked him but didn't cheer him because i liked schumacher and ferrari
now he's joined ferrari with barrichello i'll be cheering him as much as ever


his team mate is massa! barrachello left ferrari in 2005! hes at honda now!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 08:45  
kart driver

Joined: 18 Nov 2006, 09:49
Posts: 70
no, i was in 2005 :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 09:04  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
i said 2005! :-s :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 10:31  
kart driver

Joined: 18 Nov 2006, 09:49
Posts: 70
i meant, ive supported kimi since 05
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2007, 10:48  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
I've liked Kimi for ages, he's a good fast driver, but I only support him now and then, when I'm in a vindictive mood (because all my friends hate him :D)...
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB