It is currently 22 Jun 2017, 18:40

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 12:55  
2007 Prediction League winner

The unique driver that couln't win driving a Ferrari is....Ide...the rest of them could do with just one hand!!! :D :D (soory Ide but you were terrible!)
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 14:21  
F1 Driver

yes he was probable the worst F1 driver ever! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 14:39  
F1 Driver

nelmesy16 wrote:
i agree with xiaopro's 5! i think coultard is too old and i think he should retire! but i dont think button is over-raited tho! if u put him in a car like a mclaren or a ferrari he would be racing up front and winning races!
A good driver is not one who is just capable to drive a good car and winning races, but he has to be a developer of the car too. MS did not have a great car when he arrived at Ferrari, but with his imput and feedback, they managed to do one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 14:47  

maltafan wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
i agree with xiaopro's 5! i think coultard is too old and i think he should retire! but i dont think button is over-raited tho! if u put him in a car like a mclaren or a ferrari he would be racing up front and winning races!
A good driver is not one who is just capable to drive a good car and winning races, but he has to be a developer of the car too. MS did not have a great car when he arrived at Ferrari, but with his imput and feedback, they managed to do one.

I agree with you. There are lots of fast drivers around F1. But a good F1 driver is made by speed, consistency, feedback (he has to be a developer of the car) and luck (to be in the right place in the right time)! :-k
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 15:15  
GP2 Driver

Gutobr wrote:
maltafan wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:

I agree with you. There are lots of fast drivers around F1. But a good F1 driver is made by speed, consistency, feedback (he has to be a developer of the car) and luck (to be in the right place in the right time)! :-k

well u can have all that, but, if u dont have money, then ur going no-where. so if schumi was at menardi back in the days, then they still will be at the bottom, cuz "u gosta have cash, man"!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 15:20  
F1 Driver

jana7i wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
maltafan wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:

well u can have all that, but, if u dont have money, then ur going no-where. so if schumi was at menardi back in the days, then they still will be at the bottom, cuz "u gosta have cash, man"!!!
What's so wrong with Minardi's. They gave Alonso's his first F1 drive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 16:11  

Yep, money is very important... but if you've noticed Hamilton was the richiest guy all over the world when arrived motorsports rs,rs , the guy WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE RIGHT TIME WHEN MET RON DENNIS: HE WAS EXTREMELY LUCK, then luck is so important as money! [-(
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 18:01  
F1 Rookie

Gutobr wrote:
Yep, money is very important... but if you've noticed Hamilton was the richiest guy all over the world when arrived motorsports rs,rs , the guy WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE RIGHT TIME WHEN MET RON DENNIS: HE WAS EXTREMELY LUCK, then luck is so important as money! [-(

I'm sure lots of other young drivers also talked to Ron!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 22:27  

alex wrote:
Gutobr wrote:

I'm sure lots of other young drivers also talked to Ron!

Yep, for sure! Then he is a lucky guy! Since Ron didn't know how good Hamilton was. :D
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 03:47  
car driver

1.) Ralf
2.) Webber
3.) Button
4.) Trulli
5.) Coulthard

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 05:45  
F1 Driver

yes ron could of putten hamilton as a test driver this year! *luckily he didnt* now hamilton can race for podiums every race and this must be pressuring alonso a hell of alot coz this young guy has come in and has been challenging the champion! if hamilton beats alonso this year then i think ron would be a bit shoked as he could of putten hamilton is last year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 07:53  
GP2 Driver

maltafan wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
maltafan wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:

What's so wrong with Minardi's. They gave Alonso's his first F1 drive.

the Question is: WHERE IS MINARDI!!!!!!!?????? they ran out of money, so they dont exsits anymore.
and STR is STR, not Minardi.

Last edited by jana7i on 05 Apr 2007, 08:35, edited 2 times in total.
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 07:59  
GP2 Driver

Gutobr wrote:

sooooo, he was lucky to arraive at Mclaren where ALL THE MONEY IS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 08:39  
F1 Driver

minardi is still a team! there in champcars this season! i think there driver is robert doornbos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2007, 08:44  
GP2 Driver

nelmesy16 wrote:
minardi is still a team! there in champcars this season! i think there driver is robert doornbos!

yeah i know that.

but u cant compare F1 to Champ cars, F1 needs MUUUUUUUUUUUCH more money.
thats why toyota got out of the Rally world when they joined F1.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next