the 5 over-rated drivers in 2007 line up

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 01 Apr 2007, 14:09

SpykerMF1 wrote:1)Button
2)Ralf
3)Trulli
4)Speed
5)Webber
1.button, well he kinda is by British media, but i still like him
2.ralf, only over-rated by toyota and himslef
3.trulli, only by toyota
4.speed, i dont think he is even rated
5.webber, i dont like him, he talks too much

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 01 Apr 2007, 15:45

yep i agree with jani :D

SpykerMF1
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by SpykerMF1 » 01 Apr 2007, 16:16

jana7i wrote:
2)Ralf
3)Trulli
4)Speed
5)Webber
3.trulli, only by toyota
'

As far as I'm concerned before Hamilton came along Button was made out to be the sencond coming of Jesus, for Toyota to be paying Ralf that much they must be rating him highly, I used to rate Trulli highly, Speed if just heard a load from the press about him just cause he's a yank which annoys me as it doesn't matter where you're from it doesn't make you faster, Webber has loads of stuff said about him on various forums about how he would be a multiple WDC if he had a good car(I know I have said Albers would win s**tloads in a competitive car but thats my opinion and I suppose I just disagree)

Anyway thats my opinion everyone else has theres

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 02 Apr 2007, 04:49

SpykerMF1 wrote:
jana7i wrote:
2)Ralf
3)Trulli
4)Speed
5)Webber
3.trulli, only by toyota
'

As far as I'm concerned before Hamilton came along Button was made out to be the sencond coming of Jesus, for Toyota to be paying Ralf that much they must be rating him highly, I used to rate Trulli highly, Speed if just heard a load from the press about him just cause he's a yank which annoys me as it doesn't matter where you're from it doesn't make you faster, Webber has loads of stuff said about him on various forums about how he would be a multiple WDC if he had a good car(I know I have said Albers would win s**tloads in a competitive car but thats my opinion and I suppose I just disagree)

Anyway thats my opinion everyone else has theres
i think your 100% right! i also think hamilton will be the new british commentaitor fav now unless button can beat hamilton :lol:..... webber is a driver who i think shouldnt be in F1! most of us in australia love our home drivers but webber has never been 100% fav in australia! hes around 40% now which is very bad for him coz its mainly for his big mouth! ralf is over paid to do what everyone thinks he can do just because he has the fast last name! speed is just one of those other yanks! yanks tend to think they have to be best t everything! (sorry americans on this site) but yank sport pro's just have to be the best and they turn out being the worst (just like speed in F1)..... i wont say anything about albers coz i have reilized i speak to much about him :lol:

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 02 Apr 2007, 11:09

Well living in England all this time the overrated drivers that I muted my TV for is

ANYONE BRITISH!!!

They could retire and the sun shone out of their bums...

But my list goes...

1.Ralf- OK it is just by Toyota and himself, thats only because other people don't rate him as anything :lol:... But seriously, you'd think he'd won a championship the amount he's paid...

2.Rookies in good cars- I know its not an actual driver but come on, Hamilton is in a McLaren, and has been driving for McLaren for years now, he's BOUND to do well... If he didn't then he shouldn't be in F1...

3.Webber- He talks to much, doesn't drive well enough... Everyone always says how brilliant he is, well he needs to prove that in F1 and to F1 fans before he can be called brilliant... Just because he was an opinon on EVERY little thing that happens doesn't make him brilliant...

Well I don't think any other driver is actually over-rated... I think that Jarno is a good one lap driver, he doesn't have the stanima to win races, but he still can race amazingly in short bursts... Jenson is a very good smooth driver, but doesn't make the right decision... Nico is actually growing on me now, but he was VERY over rated in the English media just because he'd won GP2 and his dad was Keke Rosberg... If I added anyone else to the list it would be down to downright hatred of them :D :lol:...

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 02 Apr 2007, 12:46

i want to see ralf and trulli leaving toyota.

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 02 Apr 2007, 16:34

then albers will replace them :D :D/ :D

Busi
Donator
Donator

Post by Busi » 03 Apr 2007, 00:21

In this order:

Sato
Barrichello
Coulthard
Ralfie
Massa
Alonso, future 5 times world champion

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 03 Apr 2007, 04:59

Busi wrote:In this order:

Sato
Barrichello
Coulthard
Ralfie
Massa

Sato: he is only over-rated by the japanies (i.e. Honda)

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 03 Apr 2007, 06:56

yes jani is right!

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 03 Apr 2007, 09:42

Yeah but only the Japanese parts of it... If it was up to Nick Fry Sato would be long gone and they wouldn't have Super Aguri...

I bet he's kicking himself now :lol: Seeing the Aguris are beating the Honda's...

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 03 Apr 2007, 13:44

Dark_Fisico wrote:Yeah but only the Japanese parts of it... If it was up to Nick Fry Sato would be long gone and they wouldn't have Super Aguri...

I bet he's kicking himself now :lol: Seeing the Aguris are beating the Honda's...
i think SA beating Honda was a 1 time thing only, it wont happen again

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 03 Apr 2007, 15:27

nope i think the aguris will beat the hondas for most of the season! :-k

XiaoPro
kart driver
kart driver

Post by XiaoPro » 04 Apr 2007, 09:52

1. speed - i dunno y hes in F1
2. counthard - too old to perform ?
3. button
4. Barrichello - he was gd but not anymo
5. nick - he can b fast but he is not ambitious to wan to win which is a bad thing

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 04 Apr 2007, 12:18

i agree with xiaopro's 5! i think coultard is too old and i think he should retire! but i dont think button is over-raited tho! if u put him in a car like a mclaren or a ferrari he would be racing up front and winning races!