the 5 over-rated drivers in 2007 line up

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
gutobr
2007 Prediction League winner

Post by gutobr » 04 Apr 2007, 12:55

The unique driver that couln't win driving a Ferrari is....Ide...the rest of them could do with just one hand!!! :D :D (soory Ide but you were terrible!)

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 04 Apr 2007, 14:21

yes he was probable the worst F1 driver ever! :D

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 04 Apr 2007, 14:39

nelmesy16 wrote:i agree with xiaopro's 5! i think coultard is too old and i think he should retire! but i dont think button is over-raited tho! if u put him in a car like a mclaren or a ferrari he would be racing up front and winning races!
A good driver is not one who is just capable to drive a good car and winning races, but he has to be a developer of the car too. MS did not have a great car when he arrived at Ferrari, but with his imput and feedback, they managed to do one.

gutobr

Post by gutobr » 04 Apr 2007, 14:47

maltafan wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:i agree with xiaopro's 5! i think coultard is too old and i think he should retire! but i dont think button is over-raited tho! if u put him in a car like a mclaren or a ferrari he would be racing up front and winning races!
A good driver is not one who is just capable to drive a good car and winning races, but he has to be a developer of the car too. MS did not have a great car when he arrived at Ferrari, but with his imput and feedback, they managed to do one.
I agree with you. There are lots of fast drivers around F1. But a good F1 driver is made by speed, consistency, feedback (he has to be a developer of the car) and luck (to be in the right place in the right time)! :-k

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 04 Apr 2007, 15:15

Gutobr wrote:
maltafan wrote:
I agree with you. There are lots of fast drivers around F1. But a good F1 driver is made by speed, consistency, feedback (he has to be a developer of the car) and luck (to be in the right place in the right time)! :-k
well u can have all that, but, if u dont have money, then ur going no-where. so if schumi was at menardi back in the days, then they still will be at the bottom, cuz "u gosta have cash, man"!!!

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 04 Apr 2007, 15:20

jana7i wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
maltafan wrote:
well u can have all that, but, if u dont have money, then ur going no-where. so if schumi was at menardi back in the days, then they still will be at the bottom, cuz "u gosta have cash, man"!!!
What's so wrong with Minardi's. They gave Alonso's his first F1 drive.

gutobr

Post by gutobr » 04 Apr 2007, 16:11

Yep, money is very important... but if you've noticed Hamilton was the richiest guy all over the world when arrived motorsports rs,rs , the guy WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE RIGHT TIME WHEN MET RON DENNIS: HE WAS EXTREMELY LUCK, then luck is so important as money! [-(

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 04 Apr 2007, 18:01

Gutobr wrote:Yep, money is very important... but if you've noticed Hamilton was the richiest guy all over the world when arrived motorsports rs,rs , the guy WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE RIGHT TIME WHEN MET RON DENNIS: HE WAS EXTREMELY LUCK, then luck is so important as money! [-(
I'm sure lots of other young drivers also talked to Ron!
mm tofu

gutobr

Post by gutobr » 04 Apr 2007, 22:27

alex wrote:
Gutobr wrote:Yep, money is very important... but if you've noticed Hamilton was the richiest guy all over the world when arrived motorsports rs,rs , the guy WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE RIGHT TIME WHEN MET RON DENNIS: HE WAS EXTREMELY LUCK, then luck is so important as money! [-(
I'm sure lots of other young drivers also talked to Ron!

Yep, for sure! Then he is a lucky guy! Since Ron didn't know how good Hamilton was. :D

996 GT1 Lover
car driver
car driver

Post by 996 GT1 Lover » 05 Apr 2007, 03:47

1.) Ralf
2.) Webber
3.) Button
4.) Trulli
5.) Coulthard

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 05 Apr 2007, 05:45

yes ron could of putten hamilton as a test driver this year! *luckily he didnt* now hamilton can race for podiums every race and this must be pressuring alonso a hell of alot coz this young guy has come in and has been challenging the champion! if hamilton beats alonso this year then i think ron would be a bit shoked as he could of putten hamilton is last year!

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 05 Apr 2007, 07:53

maltafan wrote:
jana7i wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
maltafan wrote:
What's so wrong with Minardi's. They gave Alonso's his first F1 drive.

the Question is: WHERE IS MINARDI!!!!!!!?????? they ran out of money, so they dont exsits anymore.
and STR is STR, not Minardi.
Last edited by jana7i on 05 Apr 2007, 08:35, edited 2 times in total.

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 05 Apr 2007, 07:59

sooooo, he was lucky to arraive at Mclaren where ALL THE MONEY IS.

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 05 Apr 2007, 08:39

minardi is still a team! there in champcars this season! i think there driver is robert doornbos!

jana7i
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by jana7i » 05 Apr 2007, 08:44

nelmesy16 wrote:minardi is still a team! there in champcars this season! i think there driver is robert doornbos!
yeah i know that.

but u cant compare F1 to Champ cars, F1 needs MUUUUUUUUUUUCH more money.
thats why toyota got out of the Rally world when they joined F1.