2010 Car Launches & pictures

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
User avatar
lealjaime
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 504
Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 08:01
Location: Monterrey, MX.

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by lealjaime » 28 Jan 2010, 10:00

to me the front wing looks like F60 almost no change
Image
Ferrari Rules!!!!!!

MavF1
Donator
Donator
Posts: 677
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 08:44

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by MavF1 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:16

First things that strike me:
High and long nose, engine is placed more to the front of the car and what is the "egg-shaped"-thing under the nose? A damper?

User avatar
lealjaime
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 504
Joined: 14 Mar 2008, 08:01
Location: Monterrey, MX.

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by lealjaime » 28 Jan 2010, 10:29

in fac its very long nose but i cannot see the egg -shaped under the nose
Image
Ferrari Rules!!!!!!

User avatar
harrisv48
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 550
Joined: 18 May 2007, 21:30

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by harrisv48 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:32

Guys the 1st pictures of Ferrari F10
Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by harrisv48 on 28 Jan 2010, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1216
Joined: 23 Aug 2008, 01:13

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by alex1369 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:37

as i noticed, 70% is red bull rb5, the rear looks like the same from ferrari 09, the nose is just higher and longer... lets see what will mclaren show us tomorrow, but im a bit dissapointed with ferrari

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by JoostLamers » 28 Jan 2010, 10:40

The car definately looks better than last year, the white bits are cool
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
harrisv48
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 550
Joined: 18 May 2007, 21:30

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by harrisv48 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:45

alex1369 wrote:as i noticed, 70% is red bull rb5, the rear looks like the same from ferrari 09, the nose is just higher and longer... lets see what will mclaren show us tomorrow, but im a bit dissapointed with ferrari


The point is what he doing in the circuit and what lap times are writing! :O

User avatar
alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1216
Joined: 23 Aug 2008, 01:13

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by alex1369 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:46

but when u see it from the side it looks like a long stretch limousine lol, ofcourse cuz the fuel tank is bigger, i mean all cars will look like this hihi

User avatar
alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1216
Joined: 23 Aug 2008, 01:13

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by alex1369 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:48

harrisv48 wrote:
alex1369 wrote:as i noticed, 70% is red bull rb5, the rear looks like the same from ferrari 09, the nose is just higher and longer... lets see what will mclaren show us tomorrow, but im a bit dissapointed with ferrari


The point is what he doing in the circuit and what lap times are writing! :O


i agree, no matter how it looks, but if its the fastest then its great, lets see what mclaren will show tomorrow, i remember m withmarsh said the new car will be faster than mp4 24, i hope so

User avatar
harrisv48
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 550
Joined: 18 May 2007, 21:30

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by harrisv48 » 28 Jan 2010, 10:56

alex1369 wrote:
harrisv48 wrote:
alex1369 wrote:as i noticed, 70% is red bull rb5, the rear looks like the same from ferrari 09, the nose is just higher and longer... lets see what will mclaren show us tomorrow, but im a bit dissapointed with ferrari


The point is what he doing in the circuit and what lap times are writing! :O


i agree, no matter how it looks, but if its the fastest then its great, lets see what mclaren will show tomorrow, i remember m withmarsh said the new car will be faster than mp4 24, i hope so


I hope so and all the cars to be competitive to see some action! :)

User avatar
alex1369
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1216
Joined: 23 Aug 2008, 01:13

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by alex1369 » 28 Jan 2010, 11:05

harrisv48 wrote:
alex1369 wrote:
harrisv48 wrote:
alex1369 wrote:as i noticed, 70% is red bull rb5, the rear looks like the same from ferrari 09, the nose is just higher and longer... lets see what will mclaren show us tomorrow, but im a bit dissapointed with ferrari


The point is what he doing in the circuit and what lap times are writing! :O


i agree, no matter how it looks, but if its the fastest then its great, lets see what mclaren will show tomorrow, i remember m withmarsh said the new car will be faster than mp4 24, i hope so


I hope so and all the cars to be competitive to see some action! :)


dont worry there will be lot lots of action this year, everyone know whos back, and the young guns are fired up to beat him, and the master wants to show the young drivers who is still the boss, it looks like a great season

User avatar
harrisv48
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 550
Joined: 18 May 2007, 21:30

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by harrisv48 » 28 Jan 2010, 11:10

alex1369 wrote:
harrisv48 wrote:
alex1369 wrote:
harrisv48 wrote:
alex1369 wrote:as i noticed, 70% is red bull rb5, the rear looks like the same from ferrari 09, the nose is just higher and longer... lets see what will mclaren show us tomorrow, but im a bit dissapointed with ferrari


The point is what he doing in the circuit and what lap times are writing! :O


i agree, no matter how it looks, but if its the fastest then its great, lets see what mclaren will show tomorrow, i remember m withmarsh said the new car will be faster than mp4 24, i hope so


I hope so and all the cars to be competitive to see some action! :)


dont worry there will be lot lots of action this year, everyone know whos back, and the young guns are fired up to beat him, and the master wants to show the young drivers who is still the boss, it looks like a great season


That exactly I won’t to see :) like the old time. :pray:

User avatar
hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 914
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 16:29

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by hannibal_rising » 28 Jan 2010, 12:10

No pictures of the back? the DD?

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by shailf1 » 28 Jan 2010, 12:16

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Ferrari F10

Chassis

Carbon-fibre and honeycomb composite structure
Ferrari longitudinal gearbox
Lmited-slip differential
Semiautomatic sequential electronically
controlled gearbox – quick shift
Number of gears: 7 +Reverse
Brembo ventilated carbon-fibre disc brakes
Independent suspension, push-rod activated
torsion springs front and rear
Weight with water, lubricant and driver: 620 kg
BBS Wheels (front and rear: 13”

Engine

Type: 056
Number of cylinders: 8
Cylinder block in sand cast aluminium: V 90°
Number of valves: 32
Pneumatic distribution
Total displacement: .2398 cm3
Piston bore: 98 mm
Weight: > 95 kg
Electronic injection and ignition
Fuel: Shell V-Power
Lubricant: Shell Helix Ultra

User avatar
hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 914
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 16:29

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by hannibal_rising » 28 Jan 2010, 12:19

No shake down today.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81096

I'm at more or less 40km from maranello and there is snow and ice everywhere... :p

Post Reply