2010 Car Launches & pictures

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: 2010 Car Launches & pictures

Post by Zack » 05 Mar 2010, 09:34

iceman1 wrote:The only sponsor seems to be Embrate.
Its Embratel - Brazilian Tele. Co.

Karun's dad in local news paper: "...$6m - $10m thru sponsor.."
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 05 Mar 2010, 18:51

Viva Hispania

blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by blizzard » 05 Mar 2010, 20:18

Fantastic to see Bruno there. He´s such a likeable guy and really deserves his chance in F1.

I hope that the team has enough dollars to compete a full season and not disappear after the third race or so...
and of course I hope that the car is not 5 seconds per lap slower than the top...which could well be. The car looks very very basic, like 2006 aerodynamics applied on 2010 rules. Plus they didn´t have any testing at all....well we will see, but I have no good feeling at all.

I hope Bruno gets his shot at Lotus sooner or later.

My predictions is that Hispania won´t last the whole season Chandhok will be 6-7 seconds off the pace, Senna about 5 seconds.
The aerodynamics really look terrible....a good 3 seconds off the pace only by that. Not including the mechanics.

sdutt
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sdutt » 06 Mar 2010, 16:58

blizzard wrote:Fantastic to see Bruno there. He´s such a likeable guy and really deserves his chance in F1.

I hope that the team has enough dollars to compete a full season and not disappear after the third race or so...
and of course I hope that the car is not 5 seconds per lap slower than the top...which could well be. The car looks very very basic, like 2006 aerodynamics applied on 2010 rules. Plus they didn´t have any testing at all....well we will see, but I have no good feeling at all.

I hope Bruno gets his shot at Lotus sooner or later.

My predictions is that Hispania won´t last the whole season Chandhok will be 6-7 seconds off the pace, Senna about 5 seconds.
The aerodynamics really look terrible....a good 3 seconds off the pace only by that. Not including the mechanics.
and thats why i wonder as to y Bruno is being given the #2 car