Schumacher signs for Mercedes

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

What can Michael achieve in 2010?

Poll ended at 12 Mar 2010, 20:08

Points
2
6%
Podiums
5
14%
A win
4
11%
More than one win
14
39%
The Championship
11
31%
 
Total votes: 36

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by amoljoshi » 24 Dec 2009, 17:00

iceman1 wrote:it's going to be interesting too see if the fans stick supporting Ferrari or switch to Mercedes.

Or switch to rallying.

I`m going to support Rally. :zz:

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by Zack » 24 Dec 2009, 17:13

iceman1 wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:
Ali wrote:This [Shumacher's comeback] is not about only winning or losing something as there is nothing like that for true Formula 1 fans. It's a prospect of a great racing and that's for sure we'll get it. Each one of you should give blessing his return 'cause it will not only boost Michael's effort but anyone's on the field, who would want to surpass him. Everybody now should (and will) up their games in order to beat Schumacher (or at least his hype). That would give us true racers, exciting races and hopefully more overtakes. Come on guys, it's very promising for us Formula 1 lovers. Why not enjoying this?

That's totally your opinion, and I totally disagree with it, got a PM from a member yesterday, and he's totally right, there are new kids, new cars and Michael doesn't belong here anymore, he is 41! But he'll fail anyway IMO :wave:

Fangio won the title at age 45 with Mercedes

Kids won't understand :p
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO


User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by iceman1 » 24 Dec 2009, 17:48

I am Happy for 1 reason only, this news made my best friends (Alios & Zackio) Happy.

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by amoljoshi » 24 Dec 2009, 18:36

iceman1 wrote:I am Happy for 1 reason only, this news made my best friends (Alios & Zackio) Happy.

Yep same here with me. I`m happy for only one reason because some of friends are happy. ( non f1zone.net ones )


User avatar
Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2476
Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 21:13
Location: Istanbul
Contact:

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by Ali » 24 Dec 2009, 18:51

iceman1 wrote:I am Happy for 1 reason only, this news made my best friends (Alios & Zackio) Happy.

:hug:
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

User avatar
MSC II
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 65
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:48

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by MSC II » 24 Dec 2009, 22:56

Cool videos. What's your point?


Francois, I just want to say that Schumi is a unfair driver but he is as unfair as more of F1 great drivers (Senna, Hamilton, ...)

User avatar
Coopz
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 856
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 11:12

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by Coopz » 24 Dec 2009, 22:58

Too right, another idiotic post, Hamilton's a god after a Championship win.
Image

User avatar
MSC II
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 65
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:48

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by MSC II » 24 Dec 2009, 23:15

Coopz, what do you mean?

User avatar
Coopz
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 856
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 11:12

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by Coopz » 24 Dec 2009, 23:20

MSC II wrote:
Cool videos. What's your point?


Francois, I just want to say that Schumi is a unfair driver but he is as unfair as more of F1 great drivers (Senna, Hamilton, ...)



I support Hamilton, but how on earth is he a god? Care to explain..
Image

User avatar
MSC II
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 65
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:48

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by MSC II » 25 Dec 2009, 00:09

@Coopz

Hamilton a god??? I never say that ??? What are you talking about?

User avatar
cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5115
Joined: 25 Jun 2008, 11:26
Location: Inaccessible Island

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by cformula1 » 25 Dec 2009, 00:34

MSC II wrote:@Coopz

Hamilton a god??? I never say that ??? What are you talking about?

You put Hamilton in the same bracket as Senna. To many people that regard Senna as a god, this (to them) implies that you believe Hamilton must also be a god.
Last edited by cformula1 on 25 Dec 2009, 00:44, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
MSC II
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 65
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 20:48

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by MSC II » 25 Dec 2009, 00:42

@cformula1

I said that nearly all great drivers are unfair and I said for instance Hamilton and Senna, but you have Schumi, Alonso, ...

Senna and Hamilton are great drivers, but its sure that Senna is very greatest than Lewis.

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by iceman1 » 27 Dec 2009, 10:25

Schumacher's wife supports his comeback

GPupdate.net

Post Reply