Schumacher signs for Mercedes

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

What can Michael achieve in 2010?

Poll ended at 12 Mar 2010, 20:08

6%
Podiums
14%
A win
11%
More than one win
39%
The Championship
31%

Total votes: 36

Rachael The Great
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Schumacher signs for Mercedes

Post by Rachael The Great » 24 Dec 2009, 13:49

JoostLamers wrote:
TwistedArmco wrote:Now Michael's fan(boy)s have something to shout about again, it's gonna be Kimi's fan(boy)s left out in the cold. Tough luck lads and lasses.
I hope the results will shut them up :zz:
:lol: i'm agreeing with that...

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 24 Dec 2009, 13:51

Kimi fanboys will become Michael fanboys...its evolution. And results won't shut them up when their guy has broken almost every F1 record there is.

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 24 Dec 2009, 13:51

srsly ... I lol'd out load after reading the poll

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 24 Dec 2009, 14:17

This [Shumacher's comeback] is not about only winning or losing something as there is nothing like that for true Formula 1 fans. It's a prospect of a great racing and that's for sure we'll get it. Each one of you should give blessing his return 'cause it will not only boost Michael's effort but anyone's on the field, who would want to surpass him. Everybody now should (and will) up their games in order to beat Schumacher (or at least his hype). That would give us true racers, exciting races and hopefully more overtakes. Come on guys, it's very promising for us Formula 1 lovers. Why not enjoying this?
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 24 Dec 2009, 15:02

it's going to be interesting too see if the fans stick supporting Ferrari or switch to Mercedes.

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 24 Dec 2009, 15:48

Ali wrote:This [Shumacher's comeback] is not about only winning or losing something as there is nothing like that for true Formula 1 fans. It's a prospect of a great racing and that's for sure we'll get it. Each one of you should give blessing his return 'cause it will not only boost Michael's effort but anyone's on the field, who would want to surpass him. Everybody now should (and will) up their games in order to beat Schumacher (or at least his hype). That would give us true racers, exciting races and hopefully more overtakes. Come on guys, it's very promising for us Formula 1 lovers. Why not enjoying this?
That's totally your opinion, and I totally disagree with it, got a PM from a member yesterday, and he's totally right, there are new kids, new cars and Michael doesn't belong here anymore, he is 41! But he'll fail anyway IMO :wave:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 24 Dec 2009, 16:00

JoostLamers wrote:
Ali wrote:This [Shumacher's comeback] is not about only winning or losing something as there is nothing like that for true Formula 1 fans. It's a prospect of a great racing and that's for sure we'll get it. Each one of you should give blessing his return 'cause it will not only boost Michael's effort but anyone's on the field, who would want to surpass him. Everybody now should (and will) up their games in order to beat Schumacher (or at least his hype). That would give us true racers, exciting races and hopefully more overtakes. Come on guys, it's very promising for us Formula 1 lovers. Why not enjoying this?
That's totally your opinion, and I totally disagree with it, got a PM from a member yesterday, and he's totally right, there are new kids, new cars and Michael doesn't belong here anymore, he is 41! But he'll fail anyway IMO :wave:
Fangio won the title at age 45 with Mercedes

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 24 Dec 2009, 16:01

iceman1 wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:
Yeah in 1957, are you comparing 1957 with 2010..? :confused:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 24 Dec 2009, 16:07

JoostLamers wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:
Yeah in 1957, are you comparing 1957 with 2010..? :confused:
I thought we were talking about F1? Impossible is nothing, he didn't drive the car yet just let's wait and see.

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 24 Dec 2009, 16:09

He'll be good, maybe win a race but I think he will be beaten by Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel and probably Button and Webber and Massa.

IMO: Hamilton will be champion followed by Alonso then Vettel. Schumacher 6th or 7th.

MSC II
kart driver
kart driver

Post by MSC II » 24 Dec 2009, 16:28

No, I think Schumi will be WDC in 2010.

1/ He is 41 years old and what? You dont lost the talent with years and he has keep a great physical condition.
2/ The Mercedes will be a great car
3/ Brawn is in the team
4/ Schumi has an enormous experience

Schumi has the advantage on Hamilton when he drive under pressure.
Button was a lucky driver in 2009 and he will make nothing against Michael.
Alonso will be a dangerous driver for Schumi + like Schumi, he is able to make great setups.
Webber will maybe fight against schumi but only on 1 or 2 races.
Massa will be very dangerous : he will have many pole in 2010 with the new system and when he is 1st, he is an enormous driver.
Vettel will be also a very dangerous driver for Schumi.

So :
2010 WILL BE GREAT

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 24 Dec 2009, 16:33

MSC II wrote:No, I think Schumi will be WDC in 2010.

1/ He is 41 years old and what? You dont lost the talent with years and he has keep a great physical condition.
2/ The Mercedes will be a great car
3/ Brawn is in the team
4/ Schumi has an enormous experience
5/ He has special skills

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MeWpZSeL8[/youtube]

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 24 Dec 2009, 16:35

:rofl:

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 24 Dec 2009, 16:35

Very special skills

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfby7GaMXmo[/youtube]

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 24 Dec 2009, 16:39

He even has extremely powerful skills ... so powerful he can control a whole team :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGCvBR8bO90[/youtube]