This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
cformula1 wrote:Ferrari are looking impressive, but they could be on light fuel loads.
Ferrari arent in F1 to just play around, they mean business and I dont think they would 2 days of testing to be fastest and show everybody else. We know testing does not mean anything but you'd rather be fastest than slowest.
JoostLamers wrote:Earth wrote:Pedro de la Rosa stopped his car in 6th corner.
That was 45 minutes ago
He needs a new Battery for his watch
1. F. Alonso Ferrari F10 1:11.905 14 pit
2. P. de la Rosa Sauber C29 1:12.293 +0.388 6 pit
3. M. Schumacher Mercedes GP W01 1:12.546 +0.641 16 pit
4. J. Alguersuari Toro Rosso STR5 1:12.576 +0.671 19 pit
5. N. Hülkenberg Williams FW32 1:14.708 +2.803 17 pit
6. V. Petrov Renault R30 1:15.240 +3.335 15 pit
7. J. Button McLaren MP4-25 1:32.980 +21.075 3 pit