It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 07:20

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2007, 13:52  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
haha yea :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2007, 17:34  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Gutobr wrote:
Nelmesy, mate...for you Spyker is the most beautiful car on earth ever, ever mainly if Albers is inside it!!!!! :D :D :D :D


Nelmesy16 will want you forever for these sentence! hahahah :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2007, 19:40  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2007, 22:04
Posts: 19
Location: South England
Gutobr wrote:
What do you think about RBR & STR livery?
STR is a little better in my opinion, but just coz the reb bull figure... #-o


I like the liveries, but I prefer the Toro Rosso one, the predominant red goes better with the metallic blue.


Mike
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2007, 23:07  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Nelmesy, mate...for you Spyker is the most beautiful car on earth ever, ever mainly if Albers is inside it!!!!! :D :D :D :D


Nelmesy16 will want you forever for these sentence! hahahah :D

No, I think he would want me forever if I said that Albers deserves a place in Ferrari!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2007, 04:42  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
yep gutobr is the best person on here for saying that hahaha :D :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2007, 19:43  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Gutobr wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Nelmesy, mate...for you Spyker is the most beautiful car on earth ever, ever mainly if Albers is inside it!!!!! :D :D :D :D


Nelmesy16 will want you forever for these sentence! hahahah :D

No, I think he would want me forever if I said that Albers deserves a place in Ferrari!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


logically! Only the best pilots will go to Ferrari.. but not the best pilots drives a ferrari... do you understand me? hehehe :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2007, 20:26  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Nelmesy, mate...for you Spyker is the most beautiful car on earth ever, ever mainly if Albers is inside it!!!!! :D :D :D :D


Nelmesy16 will want you forever for these sentence! hahahah :D

No, I think he would want me forever if I said that Albers deserves a place in Ferrari!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


logically! Only the best pilots will go to Ferrari.. but not the best pilots drives a ferrari... do you understand me? hehehe :D

Of course I do!:D :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2007, 20:54  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Gutobr wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Nelmesy, mate...for you Spyker is the most beautiful car on earth ever, ever mainly if Albers is inside it!!!!! :D :D :D :D


Nelmesy16 will want you forever for these sentence! hahahah :D

No, I think he would want me forever if I said that Albers deserves a place in Ferrari!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


logically! Only the best pilots will go to Ferrari.. but not the best pilots drives a ferrari... do you understand me? hehehe :D

Of course I do!:D :D


cool! great! hehe :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 06:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
use seem to go on about albers when ever i say his name :D :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 14:38  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
nelmesy16 wrote:
use seem to go on about albers when ever i say his name :D :D


hahahaha it's cool! :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 14:47  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
nelmesy16 & _*kimi-Iku*_ you´re greats! =D>
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 14:59  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Gutobr wrote:
nelmesy16 & _*kimi-Iku*_ you´re greats! =D>


thanks! both (nelmesy16 and gutobr) are the best too! ;)

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 15:21  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
yep we sure are :D :D :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 16:30  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
nelmesy16 wrote:
yep we sure are :D :D :D


yeah, of course! :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2007, 16:37  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
what should we talk about know??? :D :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB