It is currently 22 Nov 2017, 14:21

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2007, 06:53  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
the spyker is my fav looking car! i think the worst is the bmw sauber! the honda looks ok when its on track!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2007, 11:22  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
yeah.. spyker looks nice also I like it.

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2007, 12:23  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 11:15
Posts: 52
Location: Athens,Greece
Ferrari...what else....

_________________
FORZA FERRARI PER SEMPRE
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 06:41  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
the ferrari is just same as every year!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 09:05  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 04:58
Posts: 316
Location: Bahrain
i liked the old ferrari that had some white areas not just all red.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 10:09  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
Ferrari looks the same every year: A CLASSIC IS A CLASSIC!!! :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 13:19  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
well nearly every1 likes ferrari red! but when u look at a ferrari it looks great no matter colour it has!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 16:44  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Gutobr wrote:
Ferrari looks the same every year: A CLASSIC IS A CLASSIC!!! :D


No no no ;), Ferrari has this year the best livery.. white and red..! very original.. besides, Ferrari fans love red! :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 20:11  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Ferrari looks the same every year: A CLASSIC IS A CLASSIC!!! :D


No no no ;), Ferrari has this year the best livery.. white and red..! very original.. besides, Ferrari fans love red! :D

Si, si, si...:D Ferrari has been always in red and white and its livery is on its own class: AMAZING!! :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 20:53  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Gutobr wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Ferrari looks the same every year: A CLASSIC IS A CLASSIC!!! :D


No no no ;), Ferrari has this year the best livery.. white and red..! very original.. besides, Ferrari fans love red! :D

Si, si, si...:D Ferrari has been always in red and white and its livery is on its own class: AMAZING!! :D


No, no , no.. well If you say it ;) I dont think Ferrari is classic (livery), I like very much this car obvius. :D

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 23:54  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Gutobr wrote:
Ferrari looks the same every year: A CLASSIC IS A CLASSIC!!! :D


No no no ;), Ferrari has this year the best livery.. white and red..! very original.. besides, Ferrari fans love red! :D

Si, si, si...:D Ferrari has been always in red and white and its livery is on its own class: AMAZING!! :D


No, no , no.. well If you say it ;) I dont think Ferrari is classic (livery), I like very much this car obvius. :D

I like a lot too!:D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2007, 11:59  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
2 ferrari fans talking about there fabulous ferrari car!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2007, 13:06  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
We just know what is a nice looking car: Ferrari!!! :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2007, 13:09  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
yep i agree! the ferrari just has class! :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2007, 00:15  
2007 Prediction League winner
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:57
Posts: 988
Location: Brasil
nelmesy16 wrote:
the spyker is my fav looking car! i think the worst is the bmw sauber! the honda looks ok when its on track!


Yep, the Honda LIVERY looks ok when its on track but the race pace... :D
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB