Renault Race Fixing - ING terminate Renault deal

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
phil1993

Re: Renault under investigation

Post by phil1993 » 13 Sep 2009, 11:36

According to Piquet, Alonso knew about the plan... as did Bernie and Max

Cromoseta
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Cromoseta » 13 Sep 2009, 11:43

iceman1 wrote:
megasyxx wrote:maybe he, nigel stepney and mike coughlan should form their own team...... :)
Don't forget schumacher :lol:
and piquet to crash for schumacher winning races. the cheater team would be perfect :lol:

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 13 Sep 2009, 13:35

phil1993 wrote:According to Piquet, Alonso knew about the plan... as did Bernie and Max
Seriously? Piquet's saying Max and Bernie knew about it? Does he want assassinating? When will I wake up from this dream? When will the ridiculous plot twist come, the one when you realize it was all a government body doing the evil?
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 14 Sep 2009, 00:41

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 14 Sep 2009, 05:43

Cromoseta wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
megasyxx wrote:maybe he, nigel stepney and mike coughlan should form their own team...... :)
Don't forget schumacher :lol:
and piquet to crash for schumacher winning races. the cheater team would be perfect :lol:
haha troll
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Totopupu
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Totopupu » 14 Sep 2009, 08:56

I am sure Ferrari wait to fire kimi because if Alonso knew about cheating, Ferrari wouldnt take him next year
Jean Todt, Ross Brawn, Rory Byrne, Michael Schumacher = DREAM TEAM

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 14 Sep 2009, 11:05

Totopupu wrote:I am sure Ferrari wait to fire kimi because if Alonso knew about cheating, Ferrari wouldnt take him next year
The FIA publicly confirmed their happy to say Alonso, and 99% of the engineers of the whole renault team, knew nothing of this.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 14 Sep 2009, 15:03

mikhailv wrote:
Totopupu wrote:I am sure Ferrari wait to fire kimi because if Alonso knew about cheating, Ferrari wouldnt take him next year
The FIA publicly confirmed their happy to say Alonso, and 99% of the engineers of the whole renault team, knew nothing of this.
When kimi like 'don't care' personality knew about Mclaren hack/decoding Ferrari's radio .. its quite obliviously Alonso knew most of the part of this.

I know Renault is guilty but i want minimal punishment for them and FIA to ban PQ superlicense for 70 years :n
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 14 Sep 2009, 15:07

To be honest, its likely that Renault will be thrown out of F1. Sadly, if it is true, only Piquet, Briatore and Symonds should be banned from F1 but 200-300 workers will suffer for this...

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 14 Sep 2009, 15:11

phil1993 wrote:To be honest, its likely that Renault will be thrown out of F1. Sadly, if it is true, only Piquet, Briatore and Symonds should be banned from F1 but 200-300 workers will suffer for this...
Yeah ... Workers, I feel sorry for them :(

Totopupu
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Totopupu » 14 Sep 2009, 16:02

The reason I think Alonso knew the true is that he is one of these driver who can give all for a victory.

All drivers want the victory, but Alonso has always wanting the victory more than other (Nurburg 2007 celebration for example).

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 14 Sep 2009, 18:01

This is interesting ...

Alonso knew the plan, says Piquet Sr.
Triple World Champion Nelson Piquet claims that Renault's Fernando Alonso was fully aware of the scheme to cause a deliberate crash involving his son in last year's Singapore Grand Prix. Nelsinho Piquet's retirement in the race led to the deployment of the Safety Car, which assisted the Spaniard to victory.

With the Piquets having accused Renault team chiefs Flavio Briatore and Pat Symonds of originating the idea of a crash before the race, Alonso has already explained that he knew nothing of such an idea. However, Nelson Piquet Sr. - World Champion of 1981, 1983, 1987 and manager of his son - is certain that the Spaniard was aware of the proposal.

"Fernando knew everything," Piquet is quoted as saying by Spain's Diario Sport. "Alonso could not ignore it. If you are fifteenth on the grid at a street circuit, there is no point in just hoping for the best; at most, you can pass three cars - it's a senseless strategy."

Further reports suggest that Piquet will do all in his power to 'destroy' Renault Managing Director Flavio Briatore, who some predict could leave the team even before its FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) hearing on Monday 21 September. 'Crashgate' is the second serious case with which Alonso has been linked in two years, having been at the centre of the Ferrari-McLaren 'liegate' scenario in 2007.

Code: Select all

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2009/09/14/alonso-knew-the-plan-says-piquet-sr/

Totopupu
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Totopupu » 14 Sep 2009, 19:12

Start at the back of the grid in a street track with a good car and without fuel is very strange...

F1 Racer
car driver
car driver

Post by F1 Racer » 14 Sep 2009, 20:24

I hope Renault get the book thrown at them.....

...but Nelson has really lost the trust in everyone in F1. Come one, who is going to hire him now?

dragoneak
kart driver
kart driver

Post by dragoneak » 14 Sep 2009, 23:15

Nobody. I think Nelson (polish commentators call him "pirouette") is stupid. Why he did it ?
I mean why did he go to FIA to complain ? I think nobody wants to have so disloyal player.
I think he will never race again in F1.

Whole this case is very unjust for whole F1 world. It's miserable. I'm getting sad when I hear next reports.
I hope that the persons who knew about this will be punished, but I hope that only them. It would by unfair if whole team would be disqualified.

Did you hear gay thread ?
This is the most pathetic train in this case.

BTW. Sorry for me English. English isn't my mother language that's why I make lot of mistakes. But I learn whole time :)
I still learn English. Please forgive me all mistakes. If I make any mistake just please tell me.