Brawn or Red Bull?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

Red Bull or Brawn?

Poll ended at 24 Nov 2009, 18:05

Red Bull
81%
Brawn
19%

Total votes: 16

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Brawn or Red Bull?

Post by cformula1 » 14 Jul 2009, 18:05

They are this years version of Ferrari and McLaren, so, I am interested to know what is the fans preference and just how deep their passion for the team is. If you support another team just state your preferred of these two, or don't respond.
My true allegiance is Ferrari, but out of the two I'd pick Red Bull over Brawn because my countryman (Webber) drives for them, and they show flair and passion (poor man's Ferrari?).
Poll attached.
Last edited by cformula1 on 15 Jul 2009, 03:42, edited 2 times in total.

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Brawn or Red Bull?

Post by megasyxx » 14 Jul 2009, 18:21

i'd go for the brawn team.......well said being this year's ferrari and mclaren, as coincidentally they have on their teams top figures from ferrari and mclaren in the past > brawn gp has ross brawn (former ferrari tech director) and rubens barrichello (former ferrari driver) while red bull racing has former mclaren tech director adrian newey.

sejtur
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sejtur » 14 Jul 2009, 18:22

I prefer Red Bull. Who's going to support some white cars? But seriously, I like the drivers of Red Bull more. After Ferrari, Red Bull is second for me I think.

Totopupu
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Totopupu » 14 Jul 2009, 23:34

I liked Brawn but now, with these Ross team orders, I prefer Red bull and Webber
Jean Todt, Ross Brawn, Rory Byrne, Michael Schumacher = DREAM TEAM

mg031
car driver
car driver

Post by mg031 » 15 Jul 2009, 03:20

I picked Brawn but Red Bull has the more interesting chassis imo.

And they were straight away competitive in the beginning without the Super Diffuser.

Will be very interesting to see how they continue in the second half of the season as Red Bull seems to be making bigger strides in performance at the moment

BMWSauber5
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by BMWSauber5 » 15 Jul 2009, 03:33

I prefer the Red Bull, as quick as the Brawn without the diffuser and adjustable flap, but now they have those bits (i think they have the adj. flap) and now they are kicking some British arse.
I'm not scared of Swine Flu, i believe that if i get bitten by a pig, it gives me special powers. :p

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 15 Jul 2009, 07:05

BMWSauber5 wrote:I prefer the Red Bull, as quick as the Brawn without the diffuser and adjustable flap, but now they have those bits (i think they have the adj. flap) and now they are kicking some British arse.
They had adjustable flap from beginning...

RedBull .. just as i don't want Brawn to win :n
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Jaguar
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Jaguar » 16 Jul 2009, 11:28

Since Jaguar days i'm with the mid-field teams , gaining points , beeing happy when they score upset when they retire bla bla bla ... of course i'm a Red Bull fan wether they won or lost , Red Bull FTW ! haha

Well Red Bull is a special team this season , fighting Ferrari and McLaren was a hope from me with BMW engines and now we have the team on the top podium steps i think i would have been happier to see Ferrari-McLaren fighting Red Bulls ... the team has been competitive without the DDD and the Kers , the car is not anymore a "Fragil" car its a good stable , reliable one ... so i voted Red Bull :)

sonofgabe
kart driver
kart driver

Post by sonofgabe » 19 Jul 2009, 03:04

I want to see Red Bull catch Brawn. I'm just not a huge fan of Button and Barichello, and the early part of the season, when they were dominating, was scary boring. If only Vettel hadn't blown a couple of good results early. It would fantastic to see Webber run down Button with a race or two to go. With a little luck, it could happen. Button should be able to hold onto a 20 point lead, but he acts nervous.