It is currently 24 Jul 2017, 06:51

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Most Striking,Beautiful & Aggressive Looking 09 Car !
Ferrari F60: 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
McLaren MP4-24: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Toyota TF109: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Williams FW31: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Renault R29: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
BMW F1.09: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Red Bull RB5: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Force India VJM02: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Brawn GP BGP001: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Toro Rosso STR4: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2009, 21:51  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Zack wrote:
1.Williams FW31 *unbeatable* ****

but you vote for the F60? :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2009, 22:21  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
F60, but a close call with the Renault

Edit: Woops! :blush: Thought it ment ugliest. My vote: the McLaren MP4-24 :O

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2009, 00:49  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2007, 20:52
Posts: 371
Location: Toronto, Toronto, Toronto
Sanredrose wrote:
In my opinion all cars are equally ugly ! How many of you think these new regulations are really gonna to change the overtaking fiasco ??

Your guess is as good as mine Sanredrose. Only one way to find out I suppose...

I think that there should've been more regulations to make the cars more overtake-able, but at the same time, I think that doing away with all the bells and whistles makes the sport less appealing. I watch F1 for cool and slick cars, and I think that Max, et. al. will have to make some decisions wrt image...

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2009, 04:50  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
iceman1 wrote:
Zack wrote:
1.Williams FW31 *unbeatable* ****

but you vote for the F60? :p


nah .haven't voted yet ..waiting for RBR, STR & Force India
Image

:laugh1:

In most of other sites F60 is already leading :p

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2009, 23:32  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2007, 13:58
Posts: 37
Location: Poland
They are all ugly but will get use to it ,so far for me the best is Renault R29.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2009, 10:45  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 15:07
Posts: 1169
Location: Duisburg, Germany
megasyxx wrote:
mp4-24; the "prettiest" in the list of "ugly" cars so far :laugh1:




Seconded.

In my oppinion they don´t look like 80´s cars and certainly not like 90´s cars, but like 70´s cars.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2009, 12:40  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
mirek01 wrote:
They are all ugly but will get use to it ,so far for me the best is Renault R29.

The Renault?!?! :blink: That car looks unfinished. :laugh1:

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2009, 12:50  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
the 2009 cars look sleek & clean compared to the 08 cars .

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2009, 21:33  
kart driver

Joined: 10 Dec 2007, 09:30
Posts: 88
Ferrari F60 is pretty, the McLaren as well
inlike the Renault, which is the ugliest car in F1 since that Tirell with the wings
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009, 23:11  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 20:01
Posts: 238
Location: Manchester, UK
Ferrari is okay, a bit boring really and looks like an evolution of the 2008 car.

McLaren as someone already said looks like a missile and has a very aggressive shape to it.

Toyota looks like the 2006 Toyota with different wings, it looks quite nice I think.

Williams is very nice, wide nose looks great. Hopefully the final livery will be good.

Renault is hideous, the colours and the car design are awful.

BMW looks like a formula BMW, really basic car. Not very nice.

Overall McLaren is the best, Williams right behind it.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 11:38  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
mirek01 wrote:
They are all ugly but will get use to it ,so far for me the best is Renault R29.

you have drastic taste m8 :lol:

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 12:52  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 15:07
Posts: 1169
Location: Duisburg, Germany
Fr0ZzZeN wrote:
Ferrari is okay, a bit boring really and looks like an evolution of the 2008 car.

McLaren as someone already said looks like a missile and has a very aggressive shape to it.

Toyota looks like the 2006 Toyota with different wings, it looks quite nice I think.

Williams is very nice, wide nose looks great. Hopefully the final livery will be good.

Renault is hideous, the colours and the car design are awful.

BMW looks like a formula BMW, really basic car. Not very nice.

Overall McLaren is the best, Williams right behind it.





Spot on! Exactly what I think about the cars. :O

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 14:27  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 20:01
Posts: 238
Location: Manchester, UK
blizzard wrote:
Fr0ZzZeN wrote:
Ferrari is okay, a bit boring really and looks like an evolution of the 2008 car.

McLaren as someone already said looks like a missile and has a very aggressive shape to it.

Toyota looks like the 2006 Toyota with different wings, it looks quite nice I think.

Williams is very nice, wide nose looks great. Hopefully the final livery will be good.

Renault is hideous, the colours and the car design are awful.

BMW looks like a formula BMW, really basic car. Not very nice.

Overall McLaren is the best, Williams right behind it.





Spot on! Exactly what I think about the cars. :O


Wow didnt expect anyone to agree with me. Usually I have a quite weird taste in cars

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 17:11  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 17:52
Posts: 4007
Location: Kent
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
My favourite so far has been the Williams. Renault it depends from what angle you look at it lol

The McLaren is quite nice actually, and I can't help but like the Ferrari :p

_________________
http://i40.tinypic.com/2w7fw9v.jpg
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Striking Car For 2009 !
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 17:48  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 20:01
Posts: 238
Location: Manchester, UK
Red Bull launch next Monday with Webber saying it will be a beautiful car. Hopefully he's right, but making a beautiful car under the current regulations will prove a bit tricky :p

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB