Top Gear Live Show 2010 (Amsterdam)

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Top Gear Live Show 2010 (Amsterdam)

Post by JoostLamers » 24 Jan 2010, 21:49

Okay, I haven't uploaded the photos yet, but I will do that tomorrow, so you guys will see how fantastic the show was. I made a 143 photos, so obviously I will not upload them all, but only the best bits, as the camera was setup wrongly, basically..

First of all a small report: I'm going to start about the traffic to the RAI (The location of the show). Let's just say you could see it was the first time they organised this show in the Netherlands.

Richard and Jeremy were very funny and absolutely great, you can really see they know: 'how milk a crowd'. Really phenomenal! The show it self was breath taking and very spectacular with fireworks, stunt on bikes and cars, fire, the bowl of death, music and so on and so on. And the best part was that outside the the hall, there were so many (super)cars parked: the Gallardo, the DBS, the Ferrari 458 the R8 (V10 ánd V8!), the Porsche Carrera GT and even the McLaren Mercedes Stirling Moss. I was absolutely stunned by all those great cars: I felt like a child of 12 again to see all the dream cars in the world. I really had the time of my life there and I would recommend you all: that if you're in the position of seeing this show: Grab that oppurtunity, cause it is worth every penny!
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at