Brazil 2011

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
pje
car driver
car driver

Brazil 2011

Post by pje » 12 Oct 2011, 06:40

Hi Guys , I'm planning on going to the Brazillian GP this year , any tips or advice ? Planning on getting GA tickets if they are available , can't seem to find out if they do online ....Any info on Interlagos and Sao Paolo would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance

EsteemHospitality
car driver
car driver

Re: Brazil 2011

Post by EsteemHospitality » 12 Oct 2011, 15:43

pje wrote:Hi Guys , I'm planning on going to the Brazillian GP this year , any tips or advice ? Planning on getting GA tickets if they are available , can't seem to find out if they do online ....Any info on Interlagos and Sao Paolo would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance
Hi PJE,

GA tickets should still be available from plenty of sources - Feel free to PM me if you would like me to help you source them. I am an agent so don't want to be publically bias about where to get them from.

The BEST advice I can give for the Brazilian GP is to carry as little cash as possible. Sao Paulo is well equipped for you to carry plastic - Even most of the taxi drivers have facilities to take card payments over there. Interlagos is a very affluent area and is where the Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (the Circuit) is located so contrary to my advice above, while at the racing you can relax and enjoy it :thumbsup: ... If you venture out in the evening avoid wondering off the beaten track. Be a tourist, do what tourists do and you'll have a fantastic time :wave:
http://www.esteemhospitality.co.uk/f1 Grand Prix packages are what we do best

pje
car driver
car driver

Post by pje » 15 Oct 2011, 18:13

Thanks , trying to find a hotel close to the action (nightlife ) , that isn't too far from the track , and won't break the bank ...any suggestions ?

frubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by frubbs » 09 Nov 2011, 12:13

i will be there again !
hope to see massa make a podium, barrichello and senna in Q3! :-)
Image 322 gps | 14 pp | 11 1st

frubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by frubbs » 02 Dec 2011, 20:00

I´ve been there...
boring as hell... a killer sun...
my 3rd and worse race in interlagos.

i hope things get better next year !

forgive me for the poor quality of the pictures. A friend of mine took them and he is a terrible photographer.

Image 322 gps | 14 pp | 11 1st