Alonso to Ferrari in 2011 (or in 2010)

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
jablonsfumi
car driver
car driver

Re: Alonso to Ferrari in 2011 (or in 2010)

Post by jablonsfumi » 06 Jul 2009, 18:07

Yes I also think Alonso will be the next Ferrari driver but in 2011 as Kimi isn't worse than Massa this season (untill today) and he is the alone "top teams"'s driver to went on a 2009 podium, and not on an easy circuit...

So why not Alonso-Massa in 2011, before a Alonso-Vettel line-up if Massa can't follow Alonso on track?

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by megasyxx » 06 Jul 2009, 18:33

i think alonso-massa team up will be quite good.....although i still remember that famous squabble between the two at nurburgring 2007 where alonso won from massa. massa was really pissed off in that one. :D

HandoZiZle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HandoZiZle » 06 Jul 2009, 21:40

megasyxx wrote:i think alonso-massa team up will be quite good.....although i still remember that famous squabble between the two at nurburgring 2007 where alonso won from massa. massa was really pissed off in that one. :D
A Spanish and a Brazilian arguing in Italian :lol:. If only i understand Italian.

AzShadow

Post by AzShadow » 09 Jul 2009, 13:49

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/76788 wrote: Alonso rubbishes Ferrari 'rumours'

Fernando Alonso has rubbished speculation linking him yet again to the Ferrari team, saying he is not even in talks with the Italian squad.

The Italian and Spanish media has this week reported that Alonso is set to drive for Ferrari in 2010, probably replacing Kimi Raikkonen if the Finn decides to pursue a career in the World Rally Championship.

The Finn will make his WRC debut later this year in Rally Finland, a move the Italian press has seen as an indication that the former world champion is ready to leave F1.

Renault driver Alonso, however, denied he had any contracts with Ferrari, and said he had not even talked to the team about his future.

"They are only rumours. They have been happening in the last four or five years," Alonso told reporters in Germany.

When asked if he had been talking to Ferrari or if you had a Ferrari contract, he said: "No, and no."

Alonso did admit having a competitive car will be an important factor in deciding where his future lies.

"It is important, but it is not the end of the world," he said. "I am missing winning - there are no doubts. I want to win and to have a performing car as soon as possible, but I also understand that this is sport and it happens everywhere – not only in motor racing.

"It happens in tennis, it happens in NBA, in football. Sometimes you go up and down in your career. In motorsport, it is even more important to have the car and the package.

"We saw with Michael (Schumacher), maybe the greatest driver ever, two world championships in Benetton and then five years in Ferrari waiting because this is not only the human part, it is also the team and the package. So, I put myself in that part of my career, in stand by, and I am preparing myself very strong physically and mentally."

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 09 Jul 2009, 14:25

AzShadow wrote:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/76788 wrote: Alonso rubbishes Ferrari 'rumours'
You don't like him do you? And, you don't want him to be in Ferrari as a replacement of Raikkonen?

But as things stand, it seems to me that it's set in stone. I don't expect neither of the side would accept the deal in front of the press when both Ferrari drivers are under contract. It's quite understanable both sides reject the rumour.
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 09 Jul 2009, 16:10

Ali wrote:
AzShadow wrote:
But as things stand, it seems to me that it's set in stone
+1
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 09 Jul 2009, 21:56

Ali wrote: You don't like him do you? And, you don't want him to be in Ferrari as a replacement of Raikkonen?

But as things stand, it seems to me that it's set in stone. I don't expect neither of the side would accept the deal in front of the press when both Ferrari drivers are under contract. It's quite understanable both sides reject the rumour.
Surely, i don't want him in Ferrari :|

It might be the conspiracy by Alonso to get in red camp :p
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO