MP4/4#12 wrote:1. Earthdreams had no sponsors
2. Honda have been developing this car since the start of 2007
1. Ok, but there was money from Honda
2. Had no idea about that........As megasyxx said, Brawn is very experienced and talented guy, how on "earth" , did Honda leave, when they had those meetings trying to solve it, surely Brawn told them the car was good, so maybe the problem was the Honda engine......and now Brawn has great Mercedes engines and macca gearboxes etc.....
Still, i can`t feel they will be race winners, apart from Jordan in 1991 with a beautiful design, i`ve never seen a team coming from last to regular winners from one season to another, maybe it will be a 1st time.....
1. I agree with both of you, Brawn GP needs some sponsors quickly or after the 4th race we'll be seeing a deja-vu of Honda's last year departure.
2. As phil1993 said, Honda indeed have started developing their car much earlier then anybody else.
-The problem with last year's Honda car was the chassis, and NOT the engine!
-So given the speculations that Brawn GP's using also a beneficial illegal diffuser, we can't dismiss the fact the we may yet be really surprised by Brawn GP this year.
P.S. Anyhow, in Melbourne we'll see the real deal...