What team do you think will win the 2007 Championship

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

What team do you think will win the 2007 Championship

Renault
3%
Ferrari
69%
McLaren-Mercedes
13%
Honda
9%
BMW Sauber
3%
Toyota
No votes
Red Bull
No votes
Williams
No votes
Scuderia Toro Rosso
No votes
Spyker and Super Aguri
3%

Total votes: 32

Rain-kkonen
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Rain-kkonen » 04 Jan 2007, 17:57

ı hope Ferrari will be a championship of 2007
Image I love my race man!!

ennah
car driver
car driver

Post by ennah » 04 Jan 2007, 20:33

It's hard to say when teams have changed so much from last season! But I'd put my money on Ferrari. Combination Kimi & Ferrari sounds perfect and as much as I hope it will be, I think they have the best chances to the WDC but also for constructors championship as Felipe has learned to win now :)

So, to conclude all this jargon I'm writing... my vote goes for Ferrari.

Not that I hope it, of course. I'm a Williams fan :D
Without silence there can be no music

Damania
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Damania » 04 Jan 2007, 22:03

I fear Ferrari will be champion, I think they have the best pair of drivers, and a really good car.
I sure hope that McLaren will be 2nd in the championship (GO LEWIS!), so I hope they will have a reliable AND fast car, because that combination still seems to be the problem at McLaren.

~Love of beauty is taste ~ Creation of beauty is art~

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 05 Jan 2007, 11:14

yes ferrari will be favourites but i think it will be very close for the drivers championship and the team championship.. we have a very good season coming up!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 05 Jan 2007, 12:37

ah Albers fan no.1 do u think spyker can do it? this new team can be strong next year or like super aguri? good team or worst team?

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 05 Jan 2007, 14:53

i think they will do ok they wont be the worst team!thats for sure!

wendyrosberg
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by wendyrosberg » 05 Jan 2007, 18:24

I euh I euh....
Darn I don't like to vote for this....
I'm going to say something wich I in the past never wanted to say. This will hurt....
I will vote for F..... euh yes Fer... *cough* Ferrari....

I ofcourse would love to say that Williams would win the championship.
But unfortunately I'm afraid that this won't happen.
I don't think it would be Mclaren, as I think they won't be able to fix all there problems of the last few years. Well actually I'm going to yell, scream and say some nasty words when Mclaren would have fixed all there problems now....
Why??? Well I kind of had enough of all those problems at Mclaren. All those years with Kimi and also with mika, all those years that I have been supporting Mclaren... That's for almost 14 years! There were only 2 years when Mclaren won the championship. In all those other seasons Mclaren had problems with the reliability.
Kimi hasn't able to win a championship becuase of those problems.
I will go crazy if things will go superb once Kimi has left the team.
I don't like Alonso (sorry for the Alonso fans, i just don't like him...). And i will really go crazy when he would win the championship with Mclaren!

Renault... Hmm They have a great car. And They have a very talented driver with Heikki. But I don't think that Heikki would be able to win the championship in his debut year. And I really don't see Giancarlo do this.

BMW... Hmm not even going to consider them as champions (man that thought is a nightmare)

Honda, hmm no don't think so. I think they will fight for race victories with Mclaren, Renault and Ferrari. But they won't be able to win the championship.

And to get to the point. Ferrari...
Ferrari has a very reliable and fast car. And two very fast and talented drivers.
They have the whole package. So yes that will be another championship vicotry for Ferrari. (Auch that really hurts to say that...)

formulaonemadman
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by formulaonemadman » 05 Jan 2007, 18:47

[quote="wendyrosberg
BMW... Hmm not even going to consider them as champions (man that thought is a nightmare)
[/quote]

how can u say that

they have 2 great drivers including kubica who is doing well - don't u think they stand a chance of getting in there fighting for a strong place
as they have bmw engines they can possibly do better then most other teams like williams when they had bmw engines (2001 best sesaon with bmw engines) they were fighting with the ferraris for the win and they had good drivers like they do now so i wouldn't say they can't be champions just yet

wendyrosberg
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by wendyrosberg » 05 Jan 2007, 19:03

hihi It's not the drivers that won't be able to do it... Well I don't dislike the drivers.
I only dislike BMW a lot....
I just don't like the brand BMW at all. I can't explain why. I just don't like them...

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 06 Jan 2007, 04:17

i think in 2008 spyker and aguri will be really compeditive! with the honda engines aguri will be quick.... and with Spykers new designer Mike Gascoyne which he has had lots a sucsess with many teams.. and did u all now all the teams that Gascoyne has been with they have won the championship so thats a good thing that spyker can do with him aboard!

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 06 Jan 2007, 13:43

unfortunately, nowadays, F1 is more about the car rather than the skill of the driver. So the better the car, the bigger chance to succeed.

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 06 Jan 2007, 15:55

yes and for the drivers who dont have good cars dont get to be the best... for example albers he has a bad car so he isnt up the front but if u can put him in a good car he will be up front!

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 07 Jan 2007, 12:52

nelmesy16 wrote:yes and for the drivers who dont have good cars dont get to be the best... for example albers he has a bad car so he isnt up the front but if u can put him in a good car he will be up front!
Such drivers have to show their potential in minor cars by distinguishing themselves from their team mate.

Do you remember Alonso in Minardi and Michael Schumacher in a Jordan?

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 07 Jan 2007, 13:03

yea i remember alonso in a minardi but i think i wasnt alive when shumi was in a jordan lol!

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 07 Jan 2007, 13:35

nelmesy16 wrote:yea i remember alonso in a minardi but i think i wasnt alive when shumi was in a jordan lol!
This is a pic of him with Eddie Jordan. It must be somewhere areound 1991.