Who do you think will be 2007 World Champion

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

?

Lewis Hamilton
83%
Fernando Alonso
17%
Felipe Massa
No votes
Kimi Raikkonen
No votes
Nick Heidfeld
No votes

Total votes: 6

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 03 Jan 2007, 16:35

maltafan wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
scermat wrote:i hope lewis. he's fast but its gonna be hard.
cool but lewis is a rookie driver,maybe Alonso can do it but what do u think who will be better? Lewis or Alonso?
I think this year Nando will be mch better than Lewis, but I am expecting Lewis to improve a lot by the end of the season. I just hope the Macca is up to thier standard.
yeah i think macca this year will be different,they need another driver wc for Alonso
or Lewis and they need the constructor wc,it will be a close competition next year
and i believe they can do it

alonsofan
kart driver
kart driver

Post by alonsofan » 03 Jan 2007, 16:49

I voted for Fernando :D although i think it will be a little hard to win with the mc. ,who knows it might really happen he is a great driver and drives very well under pressure,and maybe this year the Mc. will be better. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Mainly the battle is between Fernando, Felipe, and Kimi and maybe Lewis :-k :-k we have to wait and see.

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 04 Jan 2007, 11:01

what about fisi and maybe kove can be in there too it will be very exciting this coming season 2007 we have so many battles just for winning in the championship!

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 04 Jan 2007, 18:27

unfortunately, Fisi is not that fast, and does not have enough qualities to become a champion imo. He is ok for a 2nd driver, though

VenezuelanAngel
car driver
car driver

Post by VenezuelanAngel » 04 Jan 2007, 19:53

I voted for Kimi. I think he's had what it takes to be a champion for years but his car just wasn't good enough to get the job done. He has an amaizing Ferrari now son i'm expecting him to win, if he could do great things in a bad car, in a good one he's going to be amaizing.

ennah
car driver
car driver

Post by ennah » 04 Jan 2007, 20:48

As I was just voting Ferrari for the best team, it's kinda natural to come here and say that my favourite for the WDC is Kimi. Why? Well, the car, first of all. Ferrari is a bloody good car and has the advantage with Bridgestone tyres. Kimi has had bad luck for the last couple of season which has frustrated him a lot. Now he knows he has a good car to drive and he can focus on driving and not thinking 'will the engine blow up again'

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Fernando too. He has amazing skills and if McLaren is working nicely (and the engine, for sure!) he will challenge Kimi and is serioulsy fighting for his 3rd WDC. But if Macca is just like it has been, it will be c**p for Fernando.

I'd say Kimi & Fernando will be fighting for the championship and Massa, Jenson & Heikki add their own spices for the season as well ;)

And the vote goes to..... Kimi.
Without silence there can be no music

Damania
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Damania » 04 Jan 2007, 21:59

I voted Felipe. I think he'll have a slightly bigger chance to become champion then Kimi. He has more experience with the car, so I do think that will give him a small advantage.
I would love to see Lewis become worldchampion, but I just don't think that he'll be able to do it this year. But I do think he'll be able to stay close to Fernando.
And I just don't think that McLaren will be faster then Ferrari or Renault. Renault, I think has a good car too, but they lack the more consistent drivers compared to Ferrari. Heikki is still a rookie, but I do expect him to give Giancarlo a tough time.

~Love of beauty is taste ~ Creation of beauty is art~

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 05 Jan 2007, 11:12

yes i also think massa will win it to!!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 08 Jan 2007, 18:36

What can JB hope for in 2007? I seriously think he will be a title contender if the car is good. He was the highest scoring driver in the last few rounds, and the team just finally seemed to get their act together. With a lot of changes in the top teams, I think the fact that Honda are only changing tyre supplier could really help them and I think we'll be hearing more JA orgasms this year. And hopefully Rubens can finally win in Brazil

Where do you think JB and Honda will figure in the standings this season?

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 08 Jan 2007, 20:26

Honda have also lost their home track this year, with Fuji replacing Suzuki

NoelF1
car driver
car driver

Post by NoelF1 » 09 Jan 2007, 02:21

i wish the champ will be kimi since he's with the ferrari :D
Shumi Forever! Kimi gonna RoCk! ReD Suits You KIMI! ;)

nelmesy16
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by nelmesy16 » 09 Jan 2007, 10:28

i got a fealing that he will win it!

Damania
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Damania » 09 Jan 2007, 14:08

iceman1 wrote: Where do you think JB and Honda will figure in the standings this season?
I think it will really depend on how well the car is compared to the other teams. They seemed to have improved in the past races of last year, so if they don't screw up some other way and don't blow too much engines I think that even Honda will be able to mingle in the battle for topteams.
i do think that Jenson will win another race this season, he has now tasted the sweetness of victory and I think he'll be hungry for more. I just don't think that he'll win more then 1 or 2 races upcomming season.
I think that Renault and Ferrari will be batteling for first postition mainly. Ferrari has a rather good car and really good drivers, and Renault should also have an absolute top car, maybe with just a bit less good drivers, but verry competitive never the less.
I just don't think that McLaren will be able to beith either of those teams, I think they still lack the speed and realiablity for that. I do think that they can become 3rd, but I think they will have to battle for that position mainly with BMW and Honda, I think the other teams might nick a few points away once in a while and get a good score, but I don't think that either Williams or Red Bull will be able to fight for p3 in the constuctor championship.

~Love of beauty is taste ~ Creation of beauty is art~

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 09 Jan 2007, 16:41

Hopefully Jenson can carry on from the last few races and actually get the car up around 3rd or 4th like they did in 2004(?)

And hopefully score a few more wins.

Iliana
car driver
car driver

Post by Iliana » 12 Jan 2007, 15:34

I hope Felipe will do it!!! or is it too much to hope?
91 wins, 68 pole positions, 77 fastest laps, 1369 points, 154 Podiums and 7 world titles. THANK YOU!!!!!!!